Author Topic: Need advise on Decca  (Read 7109 times)

cslade305

• Getbig I
Need advise on Decca
« on: January 19, 2008, 09:57:33 PM »
I guess I am a newb. I'm 6'4", 220lbs. I've been working with a trainer and did not achieve any real gains over a 6 month period. I started decca 2 weeks ago. My trainer advised taking 1000mg twice a week. The stuff I've read advises 400-800mg once per week. I am also taking 50mg topical testosterone daily. I am noticing gains and for the first time am enjoying the gym. My question is - is the 1000mg 2X week all wrong and harmful? As a side note I have extra cushion around my waist. Will the decca help with that? Is there anything extra I should add? I really appreciate the advise. Thanks.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Need advise on Decca
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 10:11:06 PM »
LOL

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 10:32:09 PM »
I guess I am a newb. I'm 6'4", 220lbs. I've been working with a trainer and did not achieve any real gains over a 6 month period. I started decca 2 weeks ago. My trainer advised taking 1000mg twice a week. The stuff I've read advises 400-800mg once per week. I am also taking 50mg topical testosterone daily. I am noticing gains and for the first time am enjoying the gym. My question is - is the 1000mg 2X week all wrong and harmful? As a side note I have extra cushion around my waist. Will the decca help with that? Is there anything extra I should add? I really appreciate the advise. Thanks.

You're kidding, right.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 10:34:06 PM »
Deca shuts down you testes hard!
Deca can also cause something called Deca dick ( impotence  :( )
Because of this the average guy takes Test and Deca with more Test than Deca to counter act the Deca dick.( Test makes you horny)
Your dosages for a newb are very high.
The average sane guy takes 400-500mg test 250-400mg deca with test always a 100-150mg more than deca.
Some guys take even less with good results.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 10:37:41 PM »
i hope you are joking.  if not, yes 1 gram of deca a week and only 250mg test is bad.  If you can i would recommend changing it to 500mg test and 200-250mg deca per week.  Aside from having a working libido, your gains will be much better

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 02:03:07 AM »
Fire your trainer immediately or step in front of a bus.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 06:37:03 AM »

BULLSHIT. You need help if this is 4 real.

1000mg of Deca would be 2 1/2cc of 400mg/ml nandrolone..... That's 5cc of that in a week.
You didnt do this.
If you did (with real 100% dosed Deca), you'd have some serious side effects in days.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 07:18:33 AM »
Decca...it's Deca.  The spell check changes it to Decca, did you know that?
X

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 08:12:23 AM »
the cell phone means hes on his phone and posting...oh brother and he popped his cherry....

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 01:48:31 PM »
the stupid "deca dick" is fkin bullshit i know three people who did Deca only cycles and were fine cut the crap

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 02:50:51 PM »
the stupid "deca dick" is fkin bullshit i know three people who did Deca only cycles and were fine cut the crap

Ok, UG Gear? Chances are that they were on cheap underdosed Testo labled as Deca taht sell for more than Testo. Hope that helps.

Nandrolone plays hell w/ sexual function in many males at a certian dose.
Some may not, but its not fantasy.

Used much steroid from USA Pharmacy or OTC legal outside the usa?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 02:51:02 PM »

Really? How much a week?? Everyone that I know that uses real deca, has a hard time sporting wood unless they have about a 2:1 ratio of test to deca. Me personally as well..

Were they using an UG Deca? Never know if that is real or just test  :-\

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 02:51:58 PM »
Ok, UG Gear? Chances are that they were on cheap underdosed Testo labled as Deca taht sell for more than Testo. Hope that helps.

Nandrolone plays hell w/ sexual function in many males at a certian dose.
Some may not, but its not fantasy.

Used much steroid from USA Pharmacy or OTC legal outside the usa?

Ahhh, we think alike trab...you beat me to the punch  by a few seconds... ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 03:04:25 PM »
Ahhh, we think alike trab...you beat me to the punch  by a few seconds... ;)

Its just crazy...... AAS got to popular for their own good.
Gullibility and Naivete are the new religion.

I cant imagine the money some devious sorts have made off Crisco.... ::)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 03:11:52 PM »

fp and you already self ruined, nice start.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 03:51:56 PM »
Your trainer has it all wrong , you should be shooting 1000mg of nandralone daily to see any real results  ;D ::)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2008, 03:52:44 PM »

Not everyone is susceptible to supression from Deca.

I was though and it's very real.

Of course, it made women obsolete and I was able to focus better.

DIV

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 04:04:43 PM »
Not everyone is susceptible to supression from Deca.

I was though and it's very real.

Of course, it made women obsolete and I was able to focus better.

DIV

Stupid question probably, but does deca actually affect libido at all or solely the ability to get hard?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2008, 04:10:08 PM »
Stupid question probably, but does deca actually affect libido at all or solely the ability to get hard?
Not stupid as i was thinking the same thing  ;D
I thought it didnt effect desire only the performance of your little solider to get out of bed and party

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2008, 05:24:32 PM »

LOL

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 07:45:05 PM »

At first increase, then as Nat testo downregs, Limp.

THat is waht a deca only cycle can yeild.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 09:14:09 PM »

For me it was both.

I didn't even think about sex and women weren't even a distraction at that point.

The problem was, even masturbation became difficult and I was glad that I wasn't in a relationship during the Deca cycle.

It would have been embarrassing.

DIV

cslade305

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 05:47:34 AM »
I appreciate those with the constructive criticism. I realize that I got off to a bad start and should have doon more research instead of relying on one person. That is the problem with my trainer he thinks he knows everything. At this point I am unable to locate test prop. Should I abandon the deca or just cut back to a proper dose?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 06:00:28 AM »
I appreciate those with the constructive criticism. I realize that I got off to a bad start and should have doon more research instead of relying on one person. That is the problem with my trainer he thinks he knows everything. At this point I am unable to locate test prop. Should I abandon the deca or just cut back to a proper dose?

Holy shit dude, I dont mean to get weird or scare ya, but I hope it was underdosed but steril shit...

I cant imagine 2000mg of Deca (esp a first timer).

Ok, if that stuff is real, you damn well feel it and see some stuff happening in days at that dose...

I would NOT TAKE more regardless. 1. If its real thats a plenty big load of Deca for the next 21 days  ;)
2. If its fake or so underdosed that you cant feel it you dont want to risk takin more either.

If you not seeing some zits its fake. You should be gettin a killer pump and be very hungery.
Stray weird hairs popping up in strange new places?
Shit, you should be irrational and have PMS like symptoms off the dose of DECA.

You got a link or a pic of the products?

Because you should damn well have NO DOUBT your juiced to the gills on that dose.

I need testo with Deca rapidly or sex function issue in about 3 weeks. That dose would be almost immediate
problems for myself IMO.

You couldnt pay me to take 2000mg of Deca in a week.

Myself, I'd keep on some low dose testo at least.

I suspect bunk product or you'd have major sides.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 01:18:46 PM »

slade,

If you're on 2G Deca per week, you'd notice major gains and major sides.

I can't even imagine what that would do.

You sure it's real?

What is the brand?

Obviously, I'd say cutback until you can locate some Testosterone of the injectible variety.

Forget the creams, they're a waste.

DIV