Author Topic: Dubai World Cup: Richest Race In The World 2 Min Away  (Read 822 times)

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
Dubai World Cup: Richest Race In The World 2 Min Away
« on: March 28, 2015, 10:00:50 AM »
I have 10K each way on African Star.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
Re: Dubai World Cup: Richest Race In The World 2 Min Away
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 10:10:16 AM »
And that's how you blow a months wages in 3 minutes....FML.

Bare down my horse racing forms turned to shit.

Never mind only the start of the flat season today.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 06:38:11 PM »
Had 6 second places, down 2.5k, worst day for me in a long long time.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 06:43:45 PM »
Had 6 second places, down 2.5k, worst day for me in a long long time.
Absolutely fucking shocking day for me, haven't felt shook like this in gambling for long ass time.
Stings

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 06:55:02 PM »
Racing is far too bent. No way Prince Bishop should have won that race given his form and the way he traveled in the race. Shot full of drugs, most likely Cobalt chloride and there wont be any testing done out there in Dubai.

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 06:57:59 PM »
Racing is far too bent. No way Prince Bishop should have won that race given his form and the way he traveled in the race. Shot full of drugs, most likely Cobalt chloride and there wont be any testing done out there in Dubai.

Horrible fucking race, just horrible......today fucked up my whole months profits wiped away in 3 minutes.

But that's gambling and how it goes sometimes.

I'll get it back, I always do.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 07:08:38 PM »
I've lost 10k of my profit won it back, lost it again won it back and lost it again. 11k down in the last 6 months and no chance of getting that back as I've had most of my online accounts closed down or limited so can't get any bets on bigger then £100. Might be time to quit soon whilst I'm still ahead.

Where are you getting 20k bets on? betfair? Must really sting losing that much money in a bent race like that

ruth_e_ford

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 07:20:04 PM »
I've lost 10k of my profit won it back, lost it again won it back and lost it again. 11k down in the last 6 months and no chance of getting that back as I've had most of my online accounts closed down or limited so can't get any bets on bigger then £100. Might be time to quit soon whilst I'm still ahead.

Where are you getting 20k bets on? betfair? Must really sting losing that much money in a bent race like that

Yeah pretty much all on Betfair, sometimes i'll spread it around different bookies as well depending on the bet.
I used to work for Betfair ages ago.

Losing always stings but i get over it after couple hours and back to the grind. I just have stop making stupid bets on the GG's or at least start laying again instead of backing or even better just focus more on poker but the Dubai World Cup and Ascot are kinda special to me so I always have to have big bet on those two meets...lol

Its retarded I know...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 07:39:48 PM »
I know where you're coming from, but there is nothing quite like betting on the horses.

I make most of my profit betting on other sports, mostly football and then go and lose large chunks of that on the nags. The only punters I know who can make racing profitable are guys who spent 10 to 20 years studying form and losing and finally got it sussed or guys with the right connections to the various stables.