Author Topic: Intermittent Eating! The KEY To MASSIVE Muscle Gains!  (Read 15411 times)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
Intermittent Eating! The KEY To MASSIVE Muscle Gains!
« on: May 04, 2012, 12:54:12 AM »
*IE: Intermittent EATING! The KEY To MASSIVE GAINS

By Ross Erstling

I've already discussed my philosophy of EATING LESS OFTEN while BULKING in order to gain weight. Eating every 2 hours is just foolish DOGMA and is not only unneccesary, it's not even OPTIMAL. In other words, you are wasting your time and efforts.

Lot's of guys are starting to employ "IF"(intermittent fasting) as a system for weight-loss. Well, I am here to tell you that you can also use a similar system for BULKING. I call it "IE"; Intermittent EATING. Here is a typical day for me when I am not in the office:

Wake up around 1:30-2:00pm

Sit on the computer until around 3:30pm

Eat a MASSIVE meal at 4:00pm(2,000 cals+)

More business on the computer/phone from 4:30-5:30pm

Drink a cup of coffee and TRAIN LIKE A MANIAC at 6:15pm(2-3 hours)

Finish workout around 8:30-9:00pm

Smoke a bowl of fine Cannabis and sip on some water

9:30-10:00 I begin my FEAST! Usually begins with an appetite stimulating glass of Pinot Noir red wine(which has the higest concentration of Resveratrol; great for reducing estrogen and increasing androgen receptor sensitivty)and then I eat a MASSIVE MEAL(2,000-3,000 cals+). It takes me over an hour to eat this meal.

Relax from 12:00-2:00

2:30-3:00am Eat a snack before bed, usually a big serving of greek yogurt, cottage cheese, or more meat, with either fruit or mixed nuts.(1,000 cals+)

3:30-4:00am SLEEP!! POWER SLEEP!(10-12hours+)

Eating this way enables me to consume A TON OF CALORIES, and by consuming them in this PATTERN, I know for a fact that I STORE MORE OF MY FOOD AS MUSCLE TISSUE. Give it a try and thank me later!!

I believe that I stay lean year round because I train for 2-3 hours 5-6 days per week. Just like the old school guys, I allow my TRAINING to burn calories, it's a POWERFUL form of CARDIO! LOTS of supersets, I always train at least 2-3 muscles per workout! I burn THOUSANDS of calories this way, something you can NOT do on a treadmill.

I also don't OVERDO it with "treats", but I do NOT restrict my total calories AT ALL when bulking.  Eat as much REAL WHOLE FOOD as you possibly can, consisting of all types of high quality MEATS, CARBS, and even loads of fats(mostly good). Actually, eating this way, intermittently, also contributes to my ability to stay lean year-round. Give it a shot, I believe that the body processes foods BETTER eating in this type of pattern.

SOME TIPS FOR INCREASING APPETITE: *The best way to stimulate appetite is to TRAIN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OFF!!!  I mean NON-STOP, HIGH INTENSITY SHIT, for 2-3 hours STRAIGHT!! SWEAT POURING OFF YOU!! 20+ sets per muscle, multiple muscles, all supersetted with almost no rest the entire time. Your HGH/IGF/Interleukin-5 levels will be THROUGH THE ROOF!

Also, consume WINES and BEERS in moderation. The YEAST in Guinness will definitely increase your appetite while providing some good carbs on it's own. Red wine is my appetite stimulant at night post workout. You'll eat wayyyy more food if you are buzzed.

Lastly--GET EXCITED TO EAT! Visualize the food traveling to your SORE MUSCLES with each and every bite. This is all MENTAL at the end of the day, so always work WITH the mind and not against it..

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: *IE: Intermittent EATING! The KEY To MASSIVE Muscle Gains!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 12:57:52 AM »

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 01:00:04 AM »
wtf is this shit you stupid dumb fuck ?  :-X
GETBIG!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 01:01:32 AM »
How many IFBB titles have you won, Ross?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 01:01:34 AM »
Let me lay out my plan that is much more effective.

Wake up:  pin some shit

Throughout the day: Eat when hungry

Gulp down some fatburners

Go to gym

Fuck

go to sleep

repeat

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 01:03:23 AM »

The IFBB is a joke.  It's an embarassment to me and all true ARTISTIC bodybuilders.  This is not a sport, it is a DRUG WAR.

My physique speaks for itself, and so do my methods..

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 01:32:08 AM »
 Try eating some Arsenic.
O

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 02:12:40 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 02:23:15 AM »
Ross is watching you...

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 02:29:47 AM »

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 03:19:54 AM »
"train for 3 hours"

::)

why is there no mention of steroids?ou have the obvious steroid bloat in the face.

I thought he was a mongoloid

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 03:28:28 AM »
Ross just out of interest,

Do you include your intermittent feasting of the penis in your calculations?

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2012, 04:06:36 AM »
Ross just out of interest,

Do you include your intermittent feasting of the penis in your calculations?

;D

Surely eating over 2000 calories or even 3000 at once is going to give u digestive problems? When I did IF for a while i struggled to eat 1500 calories clean at the end of the day.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 04:09:26 AM »

Indeed

Turdling is too afraid to step on the stage and reveal his tooth pick legs ::)
Thunderdome approved

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 04:13:58 AM »
;D

Surely eating over 2000 calories or even 3000 at once is going to give u digestive problems? When I did IF for a while i struggled to eat 1500 calories clean at the end of the day.

Good point D, but were you doing 3 hour training sessions and drinking pinot noir and smoking a bowl before each 8000 kcal meal  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 04:28:53 AM »

By Ross Erstling

I've already discussed my philosophy of EATING LESS OFTEN while BULKING in order to gain weight. Eating every 2 hours is just foolish DOGMA and is not only unneccesary, it's not even OPTIMAL. In other words, you are wasting your time and efforts.

Lot's of guys are starting to employ "IF"(intermittent fasting) as a system for weight-loss. Well, I am here to tell you that you can also use a similar system for BULKING. I call it "IE"; Intermittent EATING. Here is a typical day for me when I am not in the office:

9:30-10:00 I begin my FEAST! Usually begins with an appetite stimulating glass of Pinot Noir red wine(which has the higest concentration of Resveratrol; great for reducing estrogen and increasing androgen receptor sensitivty)and then I eat a MASSIVE MEAL(2,000-3,000 cals+). It takes me over an hour to eat this meal.

2:30-3:00am Eat a snack before bed, usually a big serving of greek yogurt, cottage cheese, or more meat, with either fruit or mixed nuts.(1,000 cals+)

Eating this way enables me to consume A TON OF CALORIES, and by consuming them in this PATTERN, I know for a fact that I STORE MORE OF MY FOOD AS MUSCLE TISSUE. Give it a try and thank me later!!

I believe that I stay lean year round because I train for 2-3 hours 5-6 days per week. Just like the old school guys, I allow my TRAINING to burn calories, it's a POWERFUL form of CARDIO! LOTS of supersets, I always train at least 2-3 muscles per workout! I burn THOUSANDS of calories this way, something you can NOT do on a treadmill.

I also don't OVERDO it with "treats", but I do NOT restrict my total calories AT ALL when bulking.  Eat as much REAL WHOLE FOOD as you possibly can, consisting of all types of high quality MEATS, CARBS, and even loads of fats(mostly good). Actually, eating this way, intermittently, also contributes to my ability to stay lean year-round. Give it a shot, I believe that the body processes foods BETTER eating in this type of pattern.

SOME TIPS FOR INCREASING APPETITE: *The best way to stimulate appetite is to TRAIN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OFF!!!  I mean NON-STOP, HIGH INTENSITY SHIT, for 2-3 hours STRAIGHT!! SWEAT POURING OFF YOU!! 20+ sets per muscle, multiple muscles, all supersetted with almost no rest the entire time. Your HGH/IGF/Interleukin-5 levels will be THROUGH THE ROOF!

Also, consume WINES and BEERS in moderation. The YEAST in Guinness will definitely increase your appetite while providing some good carbs on it's own. Red wine is my appetite stimulant at night post workout. You'll eat wayyyy more food if you are buzzed.

Lastly--GET EXCITED TO EAT! Visualize the food traveling to your SORE MUSCLES with each and every bite. This is all MENTAL at the end of the day, so always work WITH the mind and not against it..

it's called intermittent fasting, and that amount of sleep is linked to all kinds of health problems.

interleukin-5? you mean 6 you fucking moron, ya you certainly want more allergies and eosinophilia going on.

I know you are a troll but at least get some of the facts straight you incredible moron.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 04:30:15 AM »
Why would you affect that hairstyle on a head shaped like that!?     :-X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 05:01:44 AM »

By Ross Erstling

I also don't OVERDO it with "treats", but I do NOT restrict my total calories AT ALL when bulking.  Eat as much REAL WHOLE FOOD as you possibly can, consisting of all types of high quality MEATS, CARBS, and even loads of fats(mostly good). Actually, eating this way, intermittently, also contributes to my ability to stay lean year-round. Give it a shot, I believe that the body processes foods BETTER eating in this type of pattern.

SOME TIPS FOR INCREASING APPETITE: *The best way to stimulate appetite is to TRAIN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS OFF!!!  I mean NON-STOP, HIGH INTENSITY SHIT, for 2-3 hours STRAIGHT!! SWEAT POURING OFF YOU!! 20+ sets per muscle, multiple muscles, all supersetted with almost no rest the entire time. Your HGH/IGF/Interleukin-5 levels will be THROUGH THE ROOF!

You no legged, tiny armed, bag of monkey shit....you didn't come up with this...and just reading some of the bullshit you have spewed on here only makes me wish you would somehow get impaled by a forklift ASAP.

Please let us know when you will be writing the following articles:

"Absurdity: My guide to running more and more gear with less and less results"

"Monster Guns: The best way to get your guns looking like those of IFBB pro Down Hill"

"Helmet Head: How I achieved perfectly painted on hair on less than $2 a day"

"Wheels of Misfortune: My 15 step plan for training quads and hams using only your brain and nothing else"

"To the base of the shaft or bust:  The ultimate Ross guide to taking all sizes of cock, and not even flinching"

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 05:22:01 AM »
You no legged, tiny armed, bag of monkey shit....you didn't come up with this...and just reading some of the bullshit you have spewed on here only makes me wish you would somehow get impaled by a forklift ASAP.

Please let us know when you will be writing the following articles:

"Absurdity: My guide to running more and more gear with less and less results"

"Monster Guns: The best way to get your guns looking like those of IFBB pro Down Hill"

"Helmet Head: How I achieved perfectly painted on hair on less than $2 a day"

"Wheels of Misfortune: My 15 step plan for training quads and hams using only your brain and nothing else"

"To the base of the shaft or bust:  The ultimate Ross guide to taking all sizes of cock, and not even flinching"

Hahaha yes Krankenstein!

Don't forget his latest blog: "Reach for the Stars!" One ugly, underacheiving 'bodybuilders' quest to touch a million chocolate starfish before he's 40

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 05:30:01 AM »

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 05:36:38 AM »
Is this the same Ross that got laughed off Outlaw Muscle a few years back for selling snake oil?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 07:14:12 AM »
R

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 07:15:56 AM »
Is this the same Ross that got laughed off Outlaw Muscle a few years back for selling snake oil?

The one and only.

Dude has been chased off every board there is.

8)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 07:36:32 AM »
Thanks for the detailed plan Ross.  I see one small problem with your meal plan though.  It only pertains to people who are lazy as fuck, and don't have jobs.  For the rest of us, who actually make a living for themselves, this won't work.  I see by your schedule that you do about 2.5 - 3.0 hours of work on your computer and sleep for 10 - 12 hours a day.  That sounds great and all, but people that have real lives can't keep that schedule. 

Could you please create a schedule for the rest of us that actually work real jobs, and have reals lives?  Try to imagine yourself actually getting up in the morning around 06:00 - 07:00 working 8.0 - 9.0 hours, and then dealing family and such.   :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2012, 07:40:53 AM »
Thanks for the detailed plan Ross.  I see one small problem with your meal plan though.  It only pertains to people who are lazy as fuck, and don't have jobs.  For the rest of us, who actually make a living for themselves, this won't work.  I see by your schedule that you do about 2.5 - 3.0 hours of work on your computer and sleep for 10 - 12 hours a day.  That sounds great and all, but people that have real lives can't keep that schedule. 

Could you please create a schedule for the rest of us that actually work real jobs, and have reals lives?  Try to imagine yourself actually getting up in the morning around 06:00 - 07:00 working 8.0 - 9.0 hours, and then dealing family and such.   :D

Hahaha brutal truth.

Ross' idea of family time is comparing injection sites in gym sauna  ::)