Author Topic: Russia bans 'gay propaganda'  (Read 10104 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Russia bans 'gay propaganda'
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 11:44:59 AM »
The United States shouldn't ban anything, but emphasis should definitely be placed on the traditional family.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 12:02:13 PM »
The United States shouldn't ban anything, but emphasis should definitely be placed on the traditional family.

you mean like the Bushes, the Clintons, and the Cheneys?
c

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 12:06:09 PM »
Man I love Russia.  They don't give a fuck what the PC people will say.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2013, 12:42:45 PM »

NO

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2013, 01:54:09 PM »
Respect to Russia. Mad respect to them recently.

Nazdarovye to Russians, great idea !.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2013, 03:07:31 PM »
russia laying down the law western countries wont

man + man = no baby

female + female = no baby

if they allow gays to get married try explaining it to your child at parent teacher interview

child: "daddy why does timmy have 2 dads

dad: "well son its when a man loves another man..."

child: "daddy i love you.. am i gay"

wtf when there is a sex ed class are they going to teach homos in seperate classes

would homos be offended if there gay love child learns normal sexual behaviour

homos in society and science dont work and the western media is trying to push there

homo agenda on the rest of the world... fuk dat straight people need to start fighting back

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2013, 03:21:35 PM »
russia laying down the law western countries wont

man + man = no baby

female + female = no baby

if they allow gays to get married try explaining it to your child at parent teacher interview

child: "daddy why does timmy have 2 dads

dad: "well son its when a man loves another man..."

child: "daddy i love you.. am i gay"

wtf when there is a sex ed class are they going to teach homos in seperate classes

would homos be offended if there gay love child learns normal sexual behaviour

homos in society and science dont work and the western media is trying to push there

homo agenda on the rest of the world... fuk dat straight people need to start fighting back

That's not even how it goes down.

When my son was 5 he asked me what gay was... I said it's when a man loves a man or a woman loves another woman like mommy loves daddy.

He said, OK... and he just kept moving along.

You obviously haven't had that conversation.

If you don't make issues of things, neither do kids.

RC

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2013, 04:19:48 PM »
Who gives a rats tail who sleeps with who. Only religious nuts do who are on their way out because the modern world is moving ahead without them.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2013, 08:12:32 PM »
Great! I think all homophobes should move to Russia where they should feel completely insulated from all gay influences.

Exactly what is gay propaganda? If a person is gay and they are out and proud, is this gay propaganda?

Only imbeciles believe being gay is contagious. You cannot catch it, you are either gay or you are not.
anything that tries to portray homosexuality as normal. Homosexuality is an abnormal behavior and should not be brought out and portrayed as a normal part of human life as it isnt.

Im not saying gays should be persecuted or shouldnt have rights just that ppl should understand that homosexuality is an abnormal human behavior

mame09

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2013, 08:34:11 PM »
That's not even how it goes down.

When my son was 5 he asked me what gay was... I said it's when a man loves a man or a woman loves another woman like mommy loves daddy.

He said, OK... and he just kept moving along.

You obviously haven't had that conversation.

If you don't make issues of things, neither do kids.

i bet your one of those parents who wears gay pride shirts

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »
Bisexuality is a modern trendy fashion.  Didn't happen back in my day in the 70's.  I highly doubt someone your age is bisexual.

I blame the BBC and it's homo propoganda. I believe it is caused by low testosterone levels. Have you seen the state of the youth of today?  Weak, thin and mincing. They all speak that same effected effeminate way. Is it something in the water?

Used to be we had Larry Greyson on TV, now we have Graeme Norton etc all mincing away on prime time BBC television encouraging the youth who are borderline gay with their low hormone levels to go over to the dark side. Or the brown side as it were. 

Maybe you weren't aware of bisexuality back in the 70's, but it was there as it has been for as long as humans have been around. Trust me just because you are unaware of something doesn't mean it does not exist. Why would you doubt that someone my age is bisexual? I am sexually attracted to both men and women. I married a woman and she is the love of my life. This doesn't change how I feel about men. What it has changed is that I no longer act on those desires.

You seem to have a general lack of knowledge about what it means to be gay or bisexual. If someone is straight, no amount of exposure to Graham Norton or Larry Grayson will make them gay. Truth be told, most gay men have more sex than do straight men. This would suggest the youth and men's hormone levels are just fine. Do not confuse acting effeminate with being gay, they are not the same thing at all.

I was thin and probably appeared somewhat weak and effeminate when I was a teenager. Fortunately, I outgrew this phase of my life. How I looked was not who I was, then or now.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2013, 09:19:40 PM »
i bet your one of those parents who wears gay pride shirts

I bet you're on of those anonymous posters who doesn't know shit about me.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2013, 09:25:04 PM »
you mean like the Bushes, the Clintons, and the Cheneys and the Kennedys?
fixed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2013, 09:42:39 PM »
interesting...first time you have admitted this...what is the attraction to men?...what do you find attractive about them???

That's hard to answer. Assuming you are straight, what do you find attractive about women?

What was attractive to me about men when I was still a kid, was their masculinity. I remember going to the beach with my mother when I was prepubescent, staring at well built men and sometimes trying to befriend them. I suspect part of me wanted to be like them, which at 11, 12 and even 14 years of age I wasn't. I didn't explore the sexual aspects of this fascination until after I started puberty. My first sexual experience with a male outside of when I was a kid just fooling around as kids do, was when I was 15 years old.

As I became more like what I admired in other men, the attraction waned some. Also, by this time I was married and very committed to my wife, which I still am. Today, at 68 years of age and having had a prostatectomy which definitely killed what little libido I had and more frankly the ability to have spontaneous sex, I just don't think about it much. Romance and friendship are much more enduring than sex.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2013, 09:49:53 PM »
anything that tries to portray homosexuality as normal. Homosexuality is an abnormal behavior and should not be brought out and portrayed as a normal part of human life as it isnt.

Im not saying gays should be persecuted or shouldnt have rights just that ppl should understand that homosexuality is an abnormal human behavior

What is normal or abnormal is subjective. You are entitled to your opinion. You should know though that more people have homosexual experiences than you probably think. For some, it is fleeting or a matter of opportunity and timing. Anyone who has ever had a willing sexual experience with someone of the same sex has some homosexual desires, regardless of how much they choose to deny it later on.

mame09

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2013, 10:08:00 PM »
I bet you're on of those anonymous posters who doesn't know shit about me.

i dont have to know shit about you if you feel comfortable raising your children in a society where homos are glorified

thats on you but there are people out there who can tolerate homos but to make it normal

dont think so dont need a little confused boy kissing my future offspring and when he KOs the homo

he gets sent to prison for a hate crime

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2013, 10:16:37 PM »
i dont have to know shit about you if you feel comfortable raising your children in a society where homos are glorified

thats on you but there are people out there who can tolerate homos but to make it normal

dont think so dont need a little confused boy kissing my future offspring and when he KOs the homo

Pay attention retard.

I said DON'T make a big deal about it.

That's the EXACT OPPOSITE of glorified. Perhaps the distinction is beyond you, but there's a huge one.

YOU however are making a HUGE issue out of it and in turn, your kid will be the one to go "Well what the hell is this all about?"

Mine will not even give a shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2013, 10:21:38 PM »

Unwanted sexual advances, whether they are made by someone of the same sex or the opposite sex are wrong and should not be tolerated by anyone. If and when you have children, I hope you teach them the tools to ward off unwanted sexual advances. This is important stuff for children to know, unfortunately. There are a lot of creepy folks, like pedophiles, in the world who would do harm to an innocent child. The best defense is always a good offense.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 12:10:16 AM »
Great news!

Something US, UK, Sweden and Scandinavia in general should follow!

this

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 07:36:53 AM »

WOW!..I always knew you were extreme but I never realized you were this close-minded......SCARY!!! :o

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2013, 08:22:26 AM »
The United States shouldn't ban anything

outed ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2013, 09:53:29 AM »

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2013, 11:13:04 AM »

Oh, so you would rather have this:
A 21 year old Portuguese male model Renato Seabra cut off lover’s testicles and wore them on his wrists, his lawyer says.

According to nydailynews

Renato Seabra, a Portuguese male model, said he was so tortured by his May-December romance with Carlos Castro that he beat him to death, castrated him with a corkscrew, then wore the dead man’s manhood on his arms to harness what he believed was its healing powers, his defense lawyer said at Friday’s opening of the murder trial.

His Lawyer said:

“He wandered the streets of Manhattan, touching people, because he had the power to cure people from AIDS, because he had the power to cure them.” When apprehended, Seabra willingly told police that he had killed Castro, because “he thought what he had done was right.”

Seabra was a sugar baby to Castro, flying him to Manhattan and providing him with financial support and modeling gigs, but dumped him after he discovered that Seabra was out partying with women.

Financially Seabra was at a bad place after the break up, tensions came to a head when Seabra and Castro got into a fight over the older man’s plans to send his lover home, thus signalling the end of their whirlwind romance.

Seabra admits to hitting Mr Castro on the head with a computer monitor, stamping on his face while wearing shoes, choking, stabbing him with a corkscrew in his face and groin.

This is horrifying for so many reasons. Can you imagine being on the street and this guy comes up to you and touches you, trying to heal you? And then you notice he’s wearing a bracelet of body parts? This sounds like a horror movie.

http://www.newspitter.com/2012/10/08/renato-seabra-male-model-kills-boyfriend-and-wears-his-testicles-on-his-wrist-details

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2013, 01:36:05 PM »
I dare say the NYdailynews will have lots of articles about people who do dreadful things but perhaps in this case you should take special care around people who wear either their or other peoples balls around their necks. But of course the loss of a mans balls are frequently (on sites like this gb) asscribes to the rising power of women, would you bobbit?

Oh, so you would rather have this:
A 21 year old Portuguese male model Renato Seabra cut off lover’s testicles and wore them on his wrists, his lawyer says.

According to nydailynews

Renato Seabra, a Portuguese male model, said he was so tortured by his May-December romance with Carlos Castro that he beat him to death, castrated him with a corkscrew, then wore the dead man’s manhood on his arms to harness what he believed was its healing powers, his defense lawyer said at Friday’s opening of the murder trial.

His Lawyer said:

“He wandered the streets of Manhattan, touching people, because he had the power to cure people from AIDS, because he had the power to cure them.” When apprehended, Seabra willingly told police that he had killed Castro, because “he thought what he had done was right.”

Seabra was a sugar baby to Castro, flying him to Manhattan and providing him with financial support and modeling gigs, but dumped him after he discovered that Seabra was out partying with women.

Financially Seabra was at a bad place after the break up, tensions came to a head when Seabra and Castro got into a fight over the older man’s plans to send his lover home, thus signalling the end of their whirlwind romance.

Seabra admits to hitting Mr Castro on the head with a computer monitor, stamping on his face while wearing shoes, choking, stabbing him with a corkscrew in his face and groin.

This is horrifying for so many reasons. Can you imagine being on the street and this guy comes up to you and touches you, trying to heal you? And then you notice he’s wearing a bracelet of body parts? This sounds like a horror movie.

http://www.newspitter.com/2012/10/08/renato-seabra-male-model-kills-boyfriend-and-wears-his-testicles-on-his-wrist-details
c

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2013, 01:53:26 PM »
I agree with Russians.

Homosexuals make a small fraction of the general population but if you watch TV, go online & buy into the human resource bullshit that large employers have ...you'd think that homosexuality is everywhere.

I don't like having that shit shoved down my throat (no pun).

I'm not homophobic  ....whatever consenting adults do behind closed doors if fair game.