Author Topic: sore balls!  (Read 1229 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
sore balls!
« on: March 28, 2009, 10:21:52 AM »

watch the very end for the "check up" ;D
carpe` vaginum!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: sore balls!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 10:24:37 AM »

watch the very end for the "checp up" ;D

repaired!  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 10:33:56 AM »
kid gets hit in the nuts!  ;D

carpe` vaginum!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 10:39:29 AM »

watch the very end for the "check up" ;D
Keep this garbage on the X towel boy!
I am a big baby

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 10:46:20 AM »
Keep this garbage on the X towel boy!

awww did my intravenous arimidex comment offend you my fiend... ;D

lower the dose man....its the best way 2 go for noobs!  :)

orrr o wait...i like this...lets post side by side pix WITHOUT faces blurred?

how bout it tuff guy?
carpe` vaginum!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 10:56:22 AM »
kid gets hit in the nuts!  ;D
[/youtube]

repaired!

Mons Venus

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 10:58:41 AM »
I see this thread going places.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 11:10:48 AM »
thanx donkey...and ..ouch!!!

btw this does not have 2 be a cric only thread..just people getting hurt n stuff  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 11:25:50 AM »
thanx donkey...and ..ouch!!!

btw this does not have 2 be a cric only thread..just people getting hurt n stuff  ;D

EMBED MOTHAFUKKA
from incomplete data

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 11:29:53 AM »

EMBED MOTHAFUKKA

takes a sec to click...so no...i'd rather save getbig the bandwidth  :-*
carpe` vaginum!

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 11:30:08 AM »
I remember playing under 13s cricket and hitting a guy (not wearing a box) in the balls.  He fell over and hit his stumps. :D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2009, 11:31:27 AM »
takes a sec to click...so no...i'd rather save getbig the bandwidth  :-*

You do realize the traffic still comes from youtube, by embedding you're just putting the player on this site.

So embed mothafukka.
from incomplete data

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 11:38:07 AM »

You do realize the traffic still comes from youtube, by embedding you're just putting the player on this site.

So embed mothafukka.

ok i'll try and figure out how to embedded....lemme go see...see you're trying to learn me stuff i dunt wanna >:(
carpe` vaginum!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 11:45:56 AM »

ok i'll try and figure out how to embedded....lemme go see...see you're trying to learn me stuff i dunt wanna >:(
duh! Use a computer much.
I am a big baby

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2009, 11:52:35 AM »
duh! Use a computer much.

actually a CCNA, CCNP , CCSI and a CCIE written...soooo very good when it comes to WAN stuff...(cisco)

just a dumbass at all other things in life...

happy?

below is what i end up with by copying and pasting the embedded code...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and to Mr douche above..below is what a ccie is..taken from wiki

The expert-level certification is the Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE). It is the highest level of professional certification that Cisco provides. There are five active CCIE tracks, as shown below. As of September 9, 2008 there are 18,840 people with active CCIE certifications in the world.[12].

Cisco began its CCIE program in 1993[13] originally with a two day lab, later changing it to the one day format used today. Fewer than 3% of Cisco certified individuals attain CCIE certification, and on average will spend thousands of dollars and 18 months studying before passing.[14] Many candidates build mock-labs at home using old Cisco equipment, selling it again to other candidates after passing. Alternatively candidates may rent "rack time" online and practice lab scenarios on Cisco equipment hosted on the Internet for that purpose.

Cisco refers to the CCIE as the "most respected IT certification",[15] and from 2002 to 2005[16] it was voted as such in CertCities magazine. It has also been voted the most technically advanced IT certification by CertMag,[17] and is generally reported as the highest salaried certification in IT salary surveys.

The CCIE is comprised of a written exam and a "lab" exam (each in the specific area of the chosen track). The written exam is required to take the lab exam, and has a cost of $315[2] USD per attempt. Upon passing the written exam, the candidate has eighteen months to take the lab exam. If the first attempt is unsuccessful the candidate has three years from the date the written exam was passed to successfully complete the lab. If a candidate does not pass the CCIE lab in that time, they must pass the CCIE written exam again before making additional attempts at the CCIE lab exam. As many attempts can be made to pass the lab exam for up to three years after passing the written, so long as the first attempt is within 18 months. There is a minimum waiting time between attempts of one month.

The CCIE Lab is currently $1,400 USD[2] per attempt and are offered only at ten Cisco lab exam locations worldwide. The locations are Bangalore; Beijing; Brussels; Dubai; Hong Kong; Research Triangle Park, NC; San Jose, CA; São Paulo; Sydney; and Tokyo. Some CCIE tracks do not have lab exams available at all locations. For example, the Storage Networking lab is available only at the Research Triangle Park, NC and Brussels locations. In addition, according to a survey by Cisco the average cost to prepare for CCIE certification is $9,050 as of April 2006, spent mostly on practice equipment and self study material.[18] This is partially offset by the increased salary the certification commands, which a March 2007 Network World article estimates at 10% - 15% over similarly experienced engineers who do not have a CCIE.[19]

The lab is an eight hour hands-on exam designed to demonstrate that the candidate not only knows the theory, but is also able to practice it. Many prospective CCIEs need multiple attempts to pass the lab exam.

There are no formal prerequisites for the CCIE exam, but Cisco recommends one has at least 3–5 years experience in networking before attempting to become a CCIE. CCIE was the first Cisco Certified qualification, and as such there were no other certifications that could be taken prior. The development of the associate and professional certifications was due to recognition of the fact that a CCIE is overkill for many networking personnel, and also for the vast majority of businesses who employ such people, and that certifications needed to be offered at lower levels. Despite the development of the lower certifications, Cisco has chosen not to make them formal requirements for the CCIE certification.

It is possible to hold multiple CCIE certifications. This is done by passing both the written and the lab exam in a particular track. As of September 9, 2008, there are 1,729 individuals who hold multiple CCIE certifications. Of those, 274 hold three or more CCIE certifications
carpe` vaginum!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 12:00:46 PM »
Just copy the URL from the video (right below video description), press the youtube button here when writing a reply, put the url in between the coding.

Should look something like this:

youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZh2tnBUJQY[/youtube] I've removed the first "[" for demonstration purposes.
from incomplete data

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 12:17:03 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 12:18:08 PM »
Just copy the URL from the video (right below video description), press the youtube button here when writing a reply, put the url in between the coding.

Should look something like this:

youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZh2tnBUJQY[/youtube] I've removed the first "[" for demonstration purposes.

well fuck me friddie it worked!!..they added a youtube button lol i never noticed..thanx mate! :)  as i said..my heads usually up in the clowds or..yanno..

thanx again!
carpe` vaginum!