Author Topic: 40 Armed Gun Advocates Intimidate Mothers Against Gun Violence In A Restaurant P  (Read 479 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
When u have gay rights douchbags and Mexicans who should have been shot crossing the border doing the exact same thing to get what they want...as opposed to people exercising rights protected by the Constitution...its really not so bad. 
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
just cause it's legal doesn't mean it's smart, good, or the right thing to do.

Those customers and employees are probably going to be strongly anti-gun forever due to being scared shitless.

Yes, these dudes followed the law and did something they could legally do... but it's a dick move that only makes them feel good aout themselves while empowering the anti-gun movement.

if i was in charge of anti-gun america, I'd have these polarizing, obnoxious loudmouths marching every weekend at malls and kids soccer games.  Mobilize those soccer moms and you get another Brady Bill.  But hey, it's our right, so it's totally gotta be a good idea!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Those customers and employees are probably going to be strongly anti-gun forever due to being scared shitless.

Hahaha yes, scared shitless. I mean they even have little 6 year old commandos! 10/22's, even an sks with the bayonet still attached, A FUCKING BAYONET!!!!!

::)

Shut the fuck up you shyster.

404 - outrage not found.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Hahaha yes, scared shitless. I mean they even have little 6 year old commandos! 10/22's, even an sks with the bayonet still attached, A FUCKING BAYONET!!!!!

::)

Shut the fuck up you shyster.

404 - outrage not found.

:o  Where you stay??  (Translation:  where the heck have you been??) 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
:o  Where you stay??  (Translation:  where the heck have you been??) 

Trying to eke out a living in obamas america.  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Trying to eke out a living in obamas america.  :)

Good luck with that. lol   :)  Welcome back.