Author Topic: 1000 Years Of War In 5 Minutes  (Read 10509 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: 1000 Years Of War In 5 Minutes
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2010, 09:04:38 PM »
even more annoying that you just hating America.  Yea, you've sat up there acting like you're better off than us because you're intellectually superior ::)

What an annoying load of crap.

Was that a freudian slip? Your words betray your innermost conclusions.  :D

I can see where that might be annoying, but there is ample evidence to validate this attitude.

During the recent economic crash, while the impact was global in nature, Canada's economy didn't quite suffer to the extent of other western nations. Infact, Canada was the least negatively impacted due to the wisdom, intelligence, and intellectual superiority inherent in fiscal & economic policies. 

Intellectual superiority can be a wonderful thing. It often provides the 20/20 necessary to see what's coming

...and for some of us, ...the future is so bright, ...we gotta wear shades at night.  8)

ps: Another potentially promising thread derailed yet again in full view of and wit full participation of the mods.
What's a reader to do to see promising topics fleshed out to their full potential in the face of this hypocritical conspiracy in the corrupt halls of GetBig power? {sigh}
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2010, 09:14:59 PM »
You mean a thread that started with an animation of the location of wars?  ::)

Who gives a shit where thread developed to?

Bfd.

Threads just like conversations don't always stick to the initial topics.  If you don't like where it leads don't rerspond.
 :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2010, 09:16:17 PM »
Was that a freudian slip? Your words betray your innermost conclusions.  :D

I can see where that might be annoying, but there is ample evidence to validate this attitude.

During the recent economic crash, while the impact was global in nature, Canada's economy didn't quite suffer to the extent of other western nations. Infact, Canada was the least negatively impacted due to the wisdom, intelligence, and intellectual superiority inherent in fiscal & economic policies. 

Intellectual superiority can be a wonderful thing. It often provides the 20/20 necessary to see what's coming

...and for some of us, ...the future is so bright, ...we gotta wear shades at night.  8)

ps: Another potentially promising thread derailed yet again in full view of and wit full participation of the mods.
What's a reader to do to see promising topics fleshed out to their full potential in the face of this hypocritical conspiracy in the corrupt halls of GetBig power? {sigh}
oh shut up, it was intended as being your view, not mine.  Nice try. ::)  Try all you want, you have a reputation for your arrogant posts.  Even claiming a 160 IQ ::)  And telling us multiple times that you're a member of Mensa lol...  It's true, most of your posts for several years were just about how stupid you think Americans are.  Since we all already know your name you shouldn't have any problem posting up some of your brilliant correspondence from and with Mensa...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2010, 09:17:27 PM »
Jag, from 2004 to 2008 or so most of your posts pretty much consisted of, "haha, Americans are so stupid, they...."

btw Hugo, thanks for noticing I haven't been doing that for the past 2 years.
It's not that I think Americans are suddenly alot smarter than they were between 2004-2008,
...it's just that I don't want to be part of that 'blame the victim' crowd.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2010, 09:18:53 PM »
Omg as if threads going off topic should be moderated.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahah

Priceless.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2010, 09:19:32 PM »
oh shut up, it was intended as being your view, not mine.  Nice try. ::)  Try all you want, you have a reputation for your arrogant posts.  Even claiming a 160 IQ ::)  And telling us multiple times that you're a member of Mensa lol...  It's true, most of your posts for several years were just about how stupid you think Americans are.  Since we all already know your name you shouldn't have any problem posting up some of your brilliant correspondence from and with Mensa...

You say that as if I have something to prove.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 09:21:50 PM »
Hey Hugo, try hitting the report to moderator button on one of your posts.....heheheheh.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2010, 09:27:51 PM »
Hey Hugo, try hitting the report to moderator button on one of your posts.....heheheheh.
It says, "Use this function to inform the moderators and administrators of an abusive or wrongly posted message.
Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this."

what did it do for you?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2010, 09:29:59 PM »

You say that as if I have something to prove.
I think the joke is on you ;)

You're the one always saying how smart you are while saying how stupid Americans are.  Don't have anything to prove or can't prove it? ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2010, 09:37:22 PM »
It says, "Use this function to inform the moderators and administrators of an abusive or wrongly posted message.
Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this."

what did it do for you?
It said:

"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that just doesn't make sense"

I thought it was funny.  I wonder why it didn't do it for you?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »
oh, ok, it did it for me too.  I must have hit it for someone else.  That is funny lol...