Author Topic: Arnolds Stack back in the day  (Read 5473 times)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnolds Stack back in the day
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 04:58:14 AM »
Arnold took a shit load of steroids........so what.  That's not what propelled him to greatness..........what propelled him to greatness was his ability to sleep in old men's beds and probably take a few of their cocks into his mouth or up his ass.  If anyone thinks Arnold isn't bisexual or hasn't batted for the other team once in a while they are fucking clueless.  He achieved a lot..........more than anyone could ever dream of...........but people like him don't get to where they are without doing some very shady and sketchy shit.........or in Arnold's case......some very gay shit.  I don't know about you but when I was a young teenager I wasn't sleeping around in fucking old German dude's beds.  Fuck how many kids would even be sleeping over at some old man's house.  Arnold is a fucking pole smoker.....he's ALWAYS tried too hard to show just how "masculine" and a lady's "man" he really is.  Anyone trying that hard is obviously into men as well.  He was a closet homo back then and is still to this day.  

Kind of like the whole urban legend if you knew how many pro athletes (NFL) were bisexual you'd be shocked.  

QFT

And that was hilarious in his book, how he stated he rebuked the German dudes advances, yet he still looked after him....yeh right......Arnold sucked the mayo off a german strasburg sausage and he kept doing it until a better opportunity came along....is BEN and JOE

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 08:50:58 AM »
I am positive I didn't ask about his sexual preference.  Its big mouths like you that have no idea/proof of what you speak of.  This board is like a gossip hall for teenage girls.   Who cares if he is gay bi or straight. doesn't affect the price of fuel anywhere

It's called deductive reasoning dumb shit.  Go read his book Education of a Bodybuilder. 

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 09:39:27 AM »
It's called deductive reasoning dumb shit.  Go read his book Education of a Bodybuilder. 
Deductive reasoning still doesn't answer my question you tart. 
I

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 09:42:27 AM »
Arnold actually invented Cell Tech. 
by taking a dump.
follow the arrows

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 09:54:03 AM »
Arnold took a shit load of steroids........so what.  That's not what propelled him to greatness..........what propelled him to greatness was his ability to sleep in old men's beds and probably take a few of their cocks into his mouth or up his ass.  If anyone thinks Arnold isn't bisexual or hasn't batted for the other team once in a while they are fucking clueless.  He achieved a lot..........more than anyone could ever dream of...........but people like him don't get to where they are without doing some very shady and sketchy shit.........or in Arnold's case......some very gay shit.  I don't know about you but when I was a young teenager I wasn't sleeping around in fucking old German dude's beds.  Fuck how many kids would even be sleeping over at some old man's house.  Arnold is a fucking pole smoker.....he's ALWAYS tried too hard to show just how "masculine" and a lady's "man" he really is.  Anyone trying that hard is obviously into men as well.  He was a closet homo back then and is still to this day.  

Kind of like the whole urban legend if you knew how many pro athletes (NFL) were bisexual you'd be shocked.  

where's your evidence, idiot? Holy shit....what an envious little turd you are. You have an dick obsession based on your ridiculous opinions concerning Arnold's sexuality.

Arnold is an icon. Arnold does not suck cock and never did. You yourself should stop fantasizing about erect cock and stop Shadow projecting on to others.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2010, 10:25:22 AM »
Wrong forum little guy!!!

coming from a skinny fat 160p geek

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2010, 11:22:15 AM »
I am positive I didn't ask about his sexual preference.  Its big mouths like you that have no idea/proof of what you speak of.  This board is like a gossip hall for teenage girls.   Who cares if he is gay bi or straight. doesn't affect the price of fuel anywhere
nice post  :)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2010, 12:03:05 PM »
So does anyone know what his stack was like
I

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2010, 12:09:23 PM »
So does anyone know what his stack was like

Considering the remarkable resemblance of yourself to Arnold I'm sure test cyp and dbol were in the mix. Like you, the guy was a "fucking bull" and though he didn't share your innate modesty and felt the need to cover up even though "everybody" can still tell you're "on."

I just weighed in at 275 and just a few days ago I was 262.  I am on 50mg d bol per day and 500mg cyp test per week.  I am gaining weight to fast.  I still do cardio and eat right.   Should I be worried or maybe back off the d bols. for now

I just jumped up hugely in that department.  Im like a fucking bull.  I always cover up at teh gym ie I wear huge baggy sweaters but I think everyone can tell im on now.     

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2010, 12:12:37 PM »
Considering the remarkable resemblance of yourself to Arnold I'm sure test cyp and dbol were in the mix. Like you, the guy was a "fucking bull" and though he didn't share your innate modesty and felt the need to cover up even though "everybody" can still tell you're "on."

i had you all wrong   you are a wise man
I

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2010, 06:04:26 PM »

LOL.  You are full of shit.  You are probably only saying that shit to make yourself feel better about having sucked 1000 miles worth of cock in your lifetime.  It's pretty pathetic that douchebags like you spread a bunch of unfounded rumors about people because of jealousy. Don't hate cause you ain't.  That kind of bullshit is one of the main things that holds the sport of bodybuilding back.

Come at me Bro!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 04:33:37 AM »
LOL.  You are full of shit.  You are probably only saying that shit to make yourself feel better about having sucked 1000 miles worth of cock in your lifetime.  It's pretty pathetic that douchebags like you spread a bunch of unfounded rumors about people because of jealousy. Don't hate cause you ain't.  That kind of bullshit is one of the main things that holds the sport of bodybuilding back.

LMAO!  Holds the sport of bodybuilding back?  Yeah it's not all the drug abuse and gay for pay that hold's bodybuilding back right?  Arnold sucked cock to get where he is.  So have a thousand other bodybuilders.  Who cares?  It shouldn't detract from his impressive physique or those of other BBers.  Afterall, when you step on stage it's not your personal lives the judges are critiquing...........so why the fuck would they care how much cock Arnold went through?  His physique was one of the best the bodybuilding world has ever produced. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2010, 09:14:18 AM »
I didn't read any of this shit but Arnold took stuff but it compares to nothign what they take today.  His favorite primobolan depot
No Worries 4 me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2010, 09:17:45 AM »
I didn't read any of this shit but Arnold took stuff but it compares to nothign what they take today.  His favorite primobolan depot
did he take insulin gh diuretics and thyroid hormones? probably not. did he take shitloads of steroids? yes. probably alot more than todays guys, since they were cheap and legal back then.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2010, 10:04:56 AM »
from what I gathered so far

200 - 400 mg dbol daily .... the rest ..I don't know the exact quantities ..  I'm sure gh15 knows them

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2010, 10:07:06 AM »
did he take insulin gh diuretics and thyroid hormones? probably not. did he take shitloads of steroids? yes. probably alot more than todays guys, since they were cheap and legal back then.

Someone on this board, forgot who it was but sounded credible, said one doc Arnold worked with put thyroid in every cycle. IIRC the person posting this knew the doc back in the day. That's about the only 'sorta interesting' thing I've read about the infamous "Arnold cycle".

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2010, 10:18:37 AM »
at that time there was no stack/stacking you fukkin twit.
stack/stacking is a term to sell twits like the op snake oil supplements.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 11:53:04 AM »
Someone on this board, forgot who it was but sounded credible, said one doc Arnold worked with put thyroid in every cycle. IIRC the person posting this knew the doc back in the day. That's about the only 'sorta interesting' thing I've read about the infamous "Arnold cycle".
i remeber that, i didnt mention it simply because it isnt a reliable source of info, but i dont doubt its true

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 12:10:47 PM »
LMAO!  Holds the sport of bodybuilding back?  Yeah it's not all the drug abuse and gay for pay that hold's bodybuilding back right?  Arnold sucked cock to get where he is.  So have a thousand other bodybuilders.  Who cares?  It shouldn't detract from his impressive physique or those of other BBers.  Afterall, when you step on stage it's not your personal lives the judges are critiquing...........so why the fuck would they care how much cock Arnold went through?  His physique was one of the best the bodybuilding world has ever produced. 

Just because you love cock doesn't mean everyone else does.  I'm not judging you for your insatiable desire for cock.  I'm just sayin.  ;D
Come at me Bro!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 12:20:28 PM »

The only "Arnold" he resembles is Arnold the Pig from Green Acres
No Worries 4 me