Author Topic: NYT destroys Obamacare on front page  (Read 749 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
NYT destroys Obamacare on front page
« on: October 18, 2014, 04:57:41 AM »
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/18/us/unable-to-meet-the-deductible-or-the-doctor.html?src=twr&_r=0&referrer=

Wow.    Where have you heard all this years ago?  

Hey option fail - eat it.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NYT destroys Obamacare on front page
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 05:15:17 AM »
And Obama and his cult of morons wonder why most people other than illegals welfare thugs Commies et al loath him

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 05:18:34 AM »
My private insurance costs me 66/month for my whole family including my son, and i a $20 copay, and maybe am liable for 20-40 per visit depending on lab work, with a 1200/3000 dollar deductible.

Fuck yeah working for a mutli-billiom dollar aerospace company and fuck yeah capitalism.

My last job i paid 460/month for my 3 person family and paid 80-100 out of pocket for routine visits.... and my company owner used to tell us how good our insurance was.... then obamacare came, and a couple of the elderly tried to switch over to it thinking theyd get a better deal, only to find they laid MORE.

I lol'd.

Unfortunately, due to obamacares impact, our insurance plan is set to increase by 300% by 2020. Which is ok, because ill still only pay around 200/month where i used to pay 460.

Apparently, we may have had to pay a 'cadillac tax' under obamacare on our insurance, since its so good and our employee pays so much.

Apparently they somehow we should be penalized for that, that having too good of insurance is somehow unfair and we need to be taxed on that so that we oay more like others, cause, you know, its not fair that we pay less for better coverage than Obamacare.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 05:44:36 AM »
Anyone get that 2500 reduction in their plan as promised by Obola?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 08:26:59 AM »
Anyone get that 2500 reduction in their plan as promised by Obola?

"crickets chirping".

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 08:47:15 AM »
the great health plan I had for the last 10 years got cancelled and now I cant afford the new and "more better" one they want me to have for only 3x as much!! WTG!!

now I go without health insurance because I cant afford the required extras in the plan I dont need!!

thanks Merica'!

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 10:35:09 AM »
we all have to pay our fair share.  that's what democracy and freedom are all about.  paying more so that other, less well off people can benefit from some of what you earned.   

wait what?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 10:36:22 AM »
Being serious here. Obama's incompetency is so bad I really think he's out to destroy the country on purpose. Not just with Obamacare but everything. This Ebola scare thats really media driven is just another example. Act's slow, gives a few speech's then back to fundraising. Same with ISIS and almost everything else. BUT, he did act quick to send 3000 troops to go "fight" Ebola ::)