Author Topic: Zimmerman taken into custody over new incident involving a gun.  (Read 20257 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman taken into custody over new incident involving a gun.
« Reply #200 on: September 14, 2013, 01:11:10 PM »
what frustration?
I can't decide if I give less of a shit about Zimmerman or you
I assume you understand his wife was not arrested

That's it, just let it all out.  You'll feel better afterwards.   :D

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: September 14, 2013, 03:37:10 PM »
Apparently he's a "Sandy Hook waiting to happen.........."  >:(

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-police-chief-agrees-george-zimmerman-is-a-sandy-hook-waiting-to-happen-8816679.html

It says he had a gun in his posession but he claims it was never taken out. I feel this man is a loose cannon who is starting to believe he can do whatever he wants without accountability.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: September 14, 2013, 03:40:47 PM »
It will end badly for Zimmerman!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: September 14, 2013, 03:42:22 PM »
He should just move in another country and get plastic surgery, change identity, he s toast now in north america, he s actually trapped in his character/fame more than anything and cant grow out of it. I mean everyone recognizes him now. He should completely change his appearance and simply disapear socially, it's either that, or he ll get killed.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 14, 2013, 03:42:39 PM »
Apparently he's a "Sandy Hook waiting to happen.........."  >:(

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/florida-police-chief-agrees-george-zimmerman-is-a-sandy-hook-waiting-to-happen-8816679.html

It says he had a gun in his posession but he claims it was never taken out. I feel this man is a loose cannon who is starting to believe he can do whatever he wants without accountability.

Cause zimmerman is gonna go in and shoot up 30 children  ::)

This is why people look upon Trayvon sainthood supporters with such lack of respect.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: September 14, 2013, 03:47:41 PM »
Cause zimmerman is gonna go in and shoot up 30 children  ::)

This is why people look upon Trayvon sainthood supporters with such lack of respect.

I sincerely hope that isnt aimed towards me? I couldnt give a shit if Trayvon was an innocent kid or a gangster all i look at is the nature of the incident. What im saying is Zimmerman has killed someone, gotten away with it due to the law backing him and has followed up with a series of incidents that most people wouldnt want in the press.

IMO hes feeding his ego with his NG and using that to act in a manner which he believes makes him untouchable. FFS if u can get away with murder its obviously going to alter you.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #206 on: September 14, 2013, 03:51:04 PM »
Legit LOL at the Zimmerman pic and gif... ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2013, 03:53:12 PM »
I sincerely hope that isnt aimed towards me? I couldnt give a shit if Trayvon was an innocent kid or a gangster all i look at is the nature of the incident. What im saying is Zimmerman has killed someone, gotten away with it due to the law backing him and has followed up with a series of incidents that most people wouldnt want in the press.

IMO hes feeding his ego with his NG and using that to act in a manner which he believes makes him untouchable. FFS if u can get away with murder its obviously going to alter you.

Read a dictionary, learn the definition of "murder" then people might begin to take you serious.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: September 14, 2013, 04:04:28 PM »
Read a dictionary, learn the definition of "murder" then people might begin to take you serious.

I dont give a shit about the definition in a dictionary, he ended someone's life. I'm not from the US so your laws are a joke to me, however in contrast our laws would class it as murder. Im not debating or arguing with you over this because you obviously have your head so far up his arse you are practically a Zimmerman dildo. Your opinion is rightfully yours, just as my opinion is my own so just leave it at that.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #209 on: September 14, 2013, 04:05:05 PM »
gun of peace  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 14, 2013, 04:08:49 PM »
I dont give a shit about the definition in a dictionary, he ended someone's life. I'm not from the US so your laws are a joke to me, however in contrast our laws would class it as murder. Im not debating or arguing with you over this because you obviously have your head so far up his arse you are practically a Zimmerman dildo. Your opinion is rightfully yours, just as my opinion is my own so just leave it at that.

Fair enough but at the same time, words have meanings and many people just wont take you serious if you start your premise by falsely accusing people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #211 on: September 14, 2013, 04:51:23 PM »
ACTUALLY -

Zimm is dangerous BUT he's also 100% legal.   He knows th FL law very well.  Took courses on it before all of this for her permit and with his college crim justic degree coursework. 

What happened with this recent thing?  The bodyguard claimed the gun was his, and the ipad with the damning evidence was destroyed by zimm lol... SMART.   He knows that FL law is just so wide open... it's not what you know, it's what you can prove lol.   Wreck the ipad showing something, and then your statement is called false because the ipad is wrecked.  nice!  Claim assault back so it's a he said, she said.  Worked for him last time with the domestic thing too.

Crazy + Aggressive + knows the law very well = recipe for a shitstorm.  It's gonna keep happening. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #212 on: September 14, 2013, 05:47:18 PM »
What I've learned from this thread:

1.  Guns are still for pussies.
2.  George is a 1st degree pussy.
3.  I'd fuck his fat wife in the mouth.
4.  Kim Kardashian, in spite of the serial mudsharking/coalburning and being twice as dumb as shit is still hot as fuck and I'd do everything shy of eating that bitch.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2013, 06:14:36 PM »
That's it, just let it all out.  You'll feel better afterwards.   :D

LOL - you should consider raising your standards for hero worship.
I think you can do better than a morbidly obese borderline retard with anger management issues.
Then again, maybe you identify with Tubby so maybe he is a good role model for you.
Maybe its best that you keep your expectations low.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2013, 09:00:48 PM »
LOL - you should consider raising your standards for hero worship.
I think you can do better than a morbidly obese borderline retard with anger management issues.
Then again, maybe you identify with Tubby so maybe he is a good role model for you.
Maybe its best that you keep your expectations low.

Again, stop hating on Zim Zam.  He should be a role model for all youths across this great nation.   He's a crime fighter deluxe.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #215 on: September 14, 2013, 09:10:10 PM »
Zims'gin should be in the Smithsonian next to Ashtrays'hoodie

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #216 on: September 19, 2013, 03:55:27 PM »
06:35 Zimmerman VS Tray

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #217 on: September 19, 2013, 04:21:09 PM »
 :D ;D