Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 507 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: January 16, 2011, 12:11:34 AM »
Dear God of Hormones,

I've read all of your posts and have hundreds of pages saved to my computer and took your advice on GH and am seeing great results. Where would I have to go to find Nordic. I've looked all around on different places and have not found him. Does he have an email address?

By the way, when I tell people about your advice on here they look at me like I'm crazy. No wonder you keep your name hidden on here. I personally am done with the forums and looking forward to this mutation I'm getting ready to go through.

Thanks again for all the suggestion

Jay

who look you like crazy?,,they all do it ,,bunch of liars its the cult,,this is place where you lie and want to keep everythign good for you and bad to others under you ,,this is how it work friend,,very corrupted cult,,nordic can be fuond if look hard enough,,

there is good boardings,,i named few,,many corrupted ,,few good,,but even there on anyh boarding you need money and the onwer with you,,name of game is money,,you pay more you own it all,, so dont get discourage i sugest be active and participate

gh15 approved
fallen angel