Author Topic: AK47 inventor - Mikhail Kalashnikov dies  (Read 17850 times)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Re: AK47
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2013, 03:54:59 AM »
Epic Euro jealousy on American war talent.

We live it bitch.

By "we", you don't mean you and your internet fantasist chum, do you?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2013, 05:13:16 AM »
Looks like someone got American Sniper for Xmas.
haha, was just reading that. Good catch. Never know gor sure if bench is legit or not... although he has posted a couple pics while he was in country, and behind the rifle.... if they were his pics.

its part of his mystique.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2013, 08:31:52 AM »
That was either team 5 or 10...they replaced team 3 when their tour was over

I have a few friends that either are SEALs..a few formers, and a few retired ones...my dad was a Rolex seal

I am biased towards the SEALs by a long shot..but I've seen them earn it a lot of times..they aren't alone though..you got groups like the polish grom..and the original high speeds the British SAS..the Australians, hell, even DELTA (almost threw up saying that) who go out there everyday and get it done

Now that the marines joined socom I have a feeling you will be hearing a lot more about MARSOC and a lot less about green berets since the army has decided to make them teachers instead of warfighters these days

Bench

Are the SEALS partly in the limelight to cover the actions of the others like the SAS and Delta?....SEALS seem to getting credit for every special forces action now.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2013, 08:55:39 AM »
I was in Iraq when for some reason the SEALs were being constantly turned down for air support for target houses...after that they would go out and the first sign of a bullet our of any of those structures would set off a whole firing line of Carl gustav rockets from those SEALs..they did it to the point where their headshed was given an official directive to give them more air support cause they damaged too much of ramadi with the CG's lol

Bench
^^
WE used to use them primarily for silencing machine gun nests and also for use on large Russian trucks/APC's (BTR's, BMP's)/Old Tanks (T-54, T-62).

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: December 27, 2013, 09:25:34 AM »
haha, was just reading that. Good catch. Never know gor sure if bench is legit or not... although he has posted a couple pics while he was in country, and behind the rifle.... if they were his pics.

Yeah, its a good read. He seemed like a pretty cool cat.

Personally, I think "Bench" is a Suckmymuscle level bullshiter, but for some reason this Walter Mitty gets a pass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #155 on: December 27, 2013, 09:35:24 AM »
there are times when guns don't just get it right.

I've had a glock that was just plain funky in the past.  I've owned 5 or 6 and they were all great... this G26 was just weak soup.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #156 on: December 27, 2013, 11:11:06 AM »
Yeah, its a good read. He seemed like a pretty cool cat.

Personally, I think "Bench" is a Suckmymuscle level bullshiter, but for some reason this Walter Mitty gets a pass.

Let's see:
-claims a resting heartrate of 120
-sleeps 2 hours a night
-something unbelievable about Osama bin Laden...like he had the chance to capture him, but his commander ordered him to stand down

Just your average getbigger

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2013, 11:15:19 AM »
Let's see:
-claims a resting heartrate of 120
-sleeps 2 hours a night
-something unbelievable about Osama bin Laden...like he had the chance to capture him, but his commander ordered him to stand down

Just your average getbigger

Graduated university a year early
Worked for DEA
Worked for the police
Got shot
Was/is a deniable contractor doing covert ops
Street raced cars
etc, etc...

All completely plausible.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2013, 12:15:26 PM »
 ;)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2013, 03:24:46 PM »

man I would have to say that its almost impossible for one man to be that knowledgeable about being a legit operator without being one..... I have a lot of good friends that are cops , army , marines, rangers and possibly CIA he won't tell us what he does since he left the air force .... also a few gun for hires that I've met through the years and I can't even relate to half the shit he's referring to..... so yes either 110%legit or one of the best bullshitters to eexist

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: December 27, 2013, 03:26:30 PM »
But for now Ill take bench advice

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #161 on: December 27, 2013, 03:41:51 PM »
man I would have to say that its almost impossible for one man to be that knowledgeable about being a legit operator without being one..... I have a lot of good friends that are cops , army , marines, rangers and possibly CIA he won't tell us what he does since he left the air force .... also a few gun for hires that I've met through the years and I can't even relate to half the shit he's referring to..... so yes either 110%legit or one of the best bullshitters to eexist
Same way I feel. Some of the things he says set off my "Operator" radar... i just leave it alone and wonder. It makes it more awesome that way.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #162 on: December 27, 2013, 03:46:07 PM »
Same way I feel. Some of the things he says set off my "Operator" radar... i just leave it alone and wonder. It makes it more awesome that way.

A picture of bench  ;D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: December 27, 2013, 03:48:45 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 27, 2013, 03:50:22 PM »

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: December 27, 2013, 04:00:59 PM »
The pic.... or did you just post a marine

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #166 on: December 27, 2013, 04:19:20 PM »
The pic.... or did you just post a marine
That guy is a faker from "thisainthell".

His uniform is terribly fucked up.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #167 on: December 27, 2013, 04:28:07 PM »
 Disgusting

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2013, 04:50:40 PM »
Navy SEAL Marine Cyborg Ninja witch.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 27, 2013, 04:55:12 PM »
Navy SEAL Marine Cyborg Ninja witch.

LMAO  ;D

That guy is an ' operator ' spec-ops DEVGRU his code name was agent orange real hush-hush

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #170 on: December 27, 2013, 05:16:41 PM »
A picture of bench  ;D

LOL. That soup sandwich has been to every school, including BUD/S!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #171 on: December 27, 2013, 05:22:22 PM »
LOL. That soup sandwich has been to every school, including BUD/S!
right? You speak like former military... branch?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #172 on: December 27, 2013, 05:24:01 PM »
right? You speak like former military... branch?

Nope.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #173 on: December 27, 2013, 05:45:45 PM »
A picture of bench  ;D

This slimy walrus looking piece of shit has the fucking nerve to wear a Trident?  Who would ever believe this tub of lard would ever have been a SEAL?   This buffoon would have an infarction standing in front of NSWC.  And all his ribbons... OMFG.....hebrew please. ::) ::) ::) ::)  

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2013, 03:18:10 AM »
Lol at Bench being an "operator". As for his knowledge, everyone's an expert on something nowadays due to the internet. I know shitloads about boxing, but doesn't mean i've ever stepped in the ring. That shit he was typing about Ramadi was lifted pretty much from American Sniper.

I've called him out on his bullshit before. Think about any "highspeed" dudes you know, could you imagine them typing shit like this on a bodybuilding forum:

iraq war was a bush admin agenda......i got several $600,000 paychecks from that war just to make sure haliburton execs stayed safe under top government order.....that was is pricey...and fully agenda fuelled..

so no need to even bring up agendas....that how presidents get votes in case you didnt notice...by pushing agendas for people to buy into

bench

so true...i have been on missions where the news reported all of us died......and no one died....our voice is never heard simply because most of us arent trying to profit off of it...

bench

we were doing a large cocaine bust in Austin and upon entering the house bullets started flying three a fake "look out wall" two 45's hit my vest and the guy behind me was shot in the pelvis and leg several times so i hit the ground the rear lookout dragged the middle man out and i proceded to unload 2 30 round clips out of my AR-15 into the wall and got him several times all over(dead) then after the rear entry team made contact with me we searched the rest of the structure and found two more armed suspects that surrendered before shots were fired again both had gun shot wound from me because they were also behind the wall when i started dropping rounds into that biatch after that i went to the hospital and i had several cracked ribs and some minor internal bleeding(nothing serious though)and now the making me go to sniper school for making a less than practical decision when shots were fired

i love my job