Author Topic: Would you rather be born MALE ??  (Read 12792 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Would you rather be born MALE ??
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2008, 11:50:16 AM »
How about having to wait 5x as long to get to a bathroom in a crowded bar? Is that enjoyable, too?
Everytime a girl goes to the bathroom....it isn't always to pee.  lol   Sometimes it's a social meeting (2 girls going to talk about the guys they're with) or to fix make up, hair, clothing, etc. 

I will say this....it doesn't hurt holding (pee) for us as much as it does for men.   ;)  Although you guys can whip it out a pee in the bushes or whatever (which sometimes we can do) when you don't have that convience, I am told it hurts a lot to hold.
:D Weee

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2008, 11:59:50 AM »

I will say this....it doesn't hurt holding (pee) for us as much as it does for men.   ;) 

???  Tell Mike there is something wrong with his unit.  Both men & women hold their pee in the bladder.  We don't hold it in our tool...
w

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2008, 12:06:48 PM »
Oh brother ::)  We're speaking in generalities.  By the way, I don't have to have lived life as a dog or a cockroach to know I'm better off having been born a human. 
Lol. Nice comparison.

Man - woman
Human - cockroach

Obviously, being born a woman in a lot of parts of the world would majorly suck because of the inferior treatment they get. But i'd rather be born a wealthy goodlooking woman than a short fat man.
I like being a guy and i would say i'd prefer it, but it's kinda hard for anybody to stay objective on this so i'm not gonna vote here.

Everytime a girl goes to the bathroom....it isn't always to pee.  lol   Sometimes it's a social meeting (2 girls going to talk about the guys they're with) or to fix make up, hair, clothing, etc. 

I will say this....it doesn't hurt holding (pee) for us as much as it does for men.   ;)  Although you guys can whip it out a pee in the bushes or whatever (which sometimes we can do) when you don't have that convience, I am told it hurts a lot to hold.
?
I don't think the male is that much different from the female bladder so i doubt it's that much different. It doesn't hurt but it's not comfortable.

Ps: Stella, i don't know why they are scraching constantly during baseball. But (at least for me) it never itches. Maybe they're wearing a cup or something that's too tight/irritating?
$

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2008, 12:07:48 PM »
???  Tell Mike there is something wrong with his unit.  Both men & women hold their pee in the bladder.  We don't hold it in our tool...

LMAO

Honestly, I don't think women are any happier or less happy then men. It's just a different life.

I remember, growing up, my mother and older sister would always get on my case for being "anti-social" because I would never sit around and "chat" with them. It got to a point where I thought they might actually be right. So, one day, I took them up on their offer. After ten minutes of listening to their silly gossip, I couldn't take any more and I took off. Turned out I was right all along.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »

Ps: Stella, i don't know why they are scraching constantly during baseball. But (at least for me) it never itches. Maybe they're wearing a cup or something that's too tight/irritating?
I'm going to guess it's probably sweaty balls. 

And Mindspin: I never said it was Michael who said it hurt.  And I also didn't say it was the "unit" that hurt.  I've been told by different males of different ages that it hurts to hold (not all the time, but when you have reached that "full capacity" and can't get to the bathroom) and it hurts to stop mid-stream.  Personally I don't know....because I'm not a male.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2008, 12:57:01 PM »

LOL....Exactly,,, Arvilla's stupidity will never run dry. I really feel bad for Laura, she is with such a twit.
You obviously didn't read my response.  ::)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2008, 01:07:59 PM »
You obviously didn't read my response.  ::)

"You've been told that it hurts to hold",,must be an interesting topic you bring up with the boys chugging beers. LOL..nice try,, Hey at least he tries, right Laura. :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2008, 01:24:25 PM »
"You've been told that it hurts to hold",,must be an interesting topic you bring up with the boys chugging beers. LOL..nice try,, Hey at least he tries, right Laura. :-\
wtf are you talking about?  Do you think Mike is the only male I have ever known  ::)   

And actually when "chugging" beers...don't most guys have to leave to "take a piss" "drain the main vein" "let the snake loose" "go rain on the drain"?  I didn't make those up, guys like announcing when they have to go to the bathroom, especially when drinking.  Females don't announce it quite like that.  ::)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2008, 01:51:45 PM »
So Mike got sloppy 2nd's or 3rd,,or 4th? or 5th? or 6th?     
Far from sloppy, Jedi.  Now behave yourself or I'll start deleting your ass.  >:(

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2008, 01:53:09 PM »
oops too late I just did sorry :-\
R

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2008, 01:53:35 PM »
As a feminist, I acknowledge the patriarchal structure of our society.

Thus, I believe life is easier for men.

IMO, it's an undeniable fact.

However, I suppose being a woman has it charms. And I definitely understand women who don't want to be men, but that is IMO not based on objective reasoning, but rather subjective.

Ie, if you weigh pros and cons of being a man and a woman, being a man far outweighs being a woman.

But lets put emotions aside for a moment.

Just look at several developing nations where female infants are put away for adoption.

Or in several countries where families are only trying to conceive boys.

I don't think it's a good thing. As a feminist, I definitely oppose social constructions that work against women.

But I will recognize the difficulties that face women. Only a fool wouldn't.
As empty as paradise

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2008, 01:56:55 PM »
As a feminist, I acknowledge the patriarchal structure of our society.

Thus, I believe life is easier for men.

IMO, it's an undeniable fact.

However, I suppose being a woman has it charms. And I definitely understand women who don't want to be men, but that is IMO not based on objective reasoning, but rather subjective.

Ie, if you weigh pros and cons of being a man and a woman, being a man far outweighs being a woman.

But lets put emotions aside for a moment.

Just look at several developing nations where female infants are put away for adoption.

Or in several countries where families are only trying to conceive boys.

I don't think it's a good thing. As a feminist, I definitely oppose social constructions that work against women.

But I will recognize the difficulties that face women. Only a fool wouldn't.
Hedgie, sometimes you just leave me in awe.  Sometimes I wanna noogie you, sometimes I wanna slap ya in the back of the head, and sometimes I just wanna say thanks.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2008, 02:18:18 PM »
 :)

R

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »
Far from sloppy, Jedi.  Now behave yourself or I'll start deleting your ass.  >:(

So when you disagree, you start deleting. You must be fun around tax time. Chill out Mrs.Arvilla.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2008, 05:07:17 PM »

Awww those are the cutest hedgehogs I have ever seen!!   :D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »
Men look at this -> pro's verses con's (black and white).
Women look at this with all those emotions etc.....
Hard facts it is a better life being MALE  :-*
K

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2008, 02:06:23 AM »
Men look at this -> pro's verses con's (black and white).
Women look at this with all those emotions etc.....
Hard facts it is a better life being MALE  :-*

It all depends on where in the world you are, ...and all the women posting on this board live in the WEST.

Hedge said life was easier for men, ...but I would wholeheartedly disagree.
Life, ...as we know it in the west is waaaay easier for a woman. (single & without kids)

Let me ask you guys this, ...when was the last time you were able to bat your eyelashes and get away with murder? When was the last time a bouncer at a club let you jump the q, or the last time some fellow consumer offered to pump your gas, check your oil, or wash your windshield at the self serve?  When have you had guys pull over and offer to change your tire?  Hmmmm... I'm waiting. When was the last time you mouthed your frustration and irritation to a cop without worrying he was gonna slap cuffs on your and taser your ass silly? When was the last time you were able to cry in public in front of your friends without worrying that you will be mercilessly teased about it until you die? When was the last time you really needed a hug from your best friend, ...and was able to get it, without any fear that anyone who may be looking on, might think that either one of you were gay? When was the last time you could cross a busy street, without having to wait for the light? We can approach anybody, anywhere, anytime, and be warmly received, whereas you are looked at sideways and usually only a hairs breadth away from being maced.

The world's power structure may be set up where men are the heads of things,
...but if men are the heads, never, ever forget, that the woman is the neck,
...and the neck will always turn the head in whatever direction she wants it to go.   8)

ps: We're also not destined to have hair growing out of our backs, shoulders and ears   :-X
w

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2008, 04:18:15 AM »
It's all about how you play the hand that you've been dealt. You never really know what you'll get in either situation. So if i really had to choose a gender for my next life i think i'd just flip a coin.

It all depends on where in the world you are, ...and all the women posting on this board live in the WEST.

Life, ...as we know it in the west is waaaay easier for a woman. (single & without kids)

Let me ask you guys this, ...when was the last time you were able to bat your eyelashes and get away with murder? When was the last time a bouncer at a club let you jump the q, or the last time some fellow consumer offered to pump your gas, check your oil, or wash your windshield at the self serve?  When have you had guys pull over and offer to change your tire?  Hmmmm... I'm waiting. When was the last time you mouthed your frustration and irritation to a cop without worrying he was gonna slap cuffs on your and taser your ass silly? When was the last time you were able to cry in public in front of your friends without worrying that you will be mercilessly teased about it until you die? When was the last time you really needed a hug from your best friend, ...and was able to get it, without any fear that anyone who may be looking on, might think that either one of you were gay? When was the last time you could cross a busy street, without having to wait for the light? We can approach anybody, anywhere, anytime, and be warmly received, whereas you are looked at sideways and usually only a hairs breadth away from being maced.
Is it just me, or do most of these things seem quite petty?
Last thing is not true either. It's all about how you present yourself. If you are nicely dressed, smiling, and friendly you'll get a long way. I agree that if you are a goodlooking women you'll get things done easier. (Not necessarily a good thing, i think you learn a lot too by fixing your own problems.)
...and the neck will always turn the head in whatever direction she wants it to go.   8)
Outdated. A lot of women are in "direct" power nowadays.
Doesn't make any sense. If women controlled men like that they wouldn't have had to fight so hard for equal rights.
ps: We're also not destined to have hair growing out of our backs, shoulders and ears   :-X
Not necessarily. I don't even think this is an important issue, but last time i checked women spend much more time on unwanted hair growth than men.
$

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2008, 04:41:34 AM »
It's all about how you play the hand that you've been dealt. You never really know what you'll get in either situation. So if i really had to choose a gender for my next life i think i'd just flip a coin.
Is it just me, or do most of these things seem quite petty?

No, it's not just you. They were rather petty, ...but what do you expect in a 5 am post?  I'm barely awake! :D

Last thing is not true either. It's all about how you present yourself. If you are nicely dressed, smiling, and friendly you'll get a long way. I agree that if you are a goodlooking women you'll get things done easier. (Not necessarily a good thing, i think you learn a lot too by fixing your own problems.)Outdated. A lot of women are in "direct" power nowadays.

Of course you learn a lot more by fixing your own problems, ...but when you're dressed to the 9s,
...do you really want to change your own tire?  :-\ Don't get me wrong, ...I've done it before,
and felt a real sense of accomplishment at the time, ...but you know what, ...it's not what it's cracked up to be.  :-\

Doesn't make any sense. If women controlled men like that they wouldn't have had to fight so hard for equal rights.

Women don't control ALL men, ...a woman only controls HER man. ;)
We fought for equal rights in order to deal with everyone else's men.

Not necessarily. I don't even think this is an important issue, but last time i checked women spend much more time on unwanted hair growth than men.

Perhaps, ...but at least it doesn't grow on our back, shoulders, ...or out our ears.  yuck.  :-X   :P
w

w8m8

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2008, 05:01:44 AM »
Females put up with a lot of crap and blatant discrimination - I won't even list as its endless...

Would you rather be an Aggressive,Vain,Sex on the Brain, Emotionally Detached Male ? It would be an easier life  ;)

yes

It would make life easier in many ways.

I do get paid less doing my job than the men in this company that do more meaningless duties, my job is at times more important , imperative ,and demanding.
I do believe that if a man had my job he'd be paid more.

I think that's just the way it is , not much will change in my lifetime .

Emotions do run more rampant in females ,I've just always attributed that to the presence of estrogen.

great example of the difference between men and women
Hillary Clinton , her emotional display certainly helped her with the New Hampshire votes.
I do think she'll be crying more now.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2008, 06:32:12 AM »

What a sad post. :'(

It seems like you have given up already.

All of the situations mentioned above are actually when women are viewed as second citizens of sorts, and has to play by another rulebook, use their looks.

Whereas men will use their competence.

Women who tries to break the norm, like Janet Reno, are ridiculed for not being feminine, and aren't judged by their competence.

Even women attacks these women.

And only when they goes back to acting traditionally women-like, as Hillary Clinton did, showing emotions, they can be accepted.

Truly tragic.

Hillary Clinton gets judged, not by her political platform, but rather by how feminine, or un-feminine she is. How un-attractive she's become. How much of a lesbian she looks like. And bullshit like that.

You fail to recognize all of this. You evidently think it's all fine and dandy.

Well, I guess you and I are of different opinions then.
As empty as paradise

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2008, 10:03:50 AM »

Awww those are the cutest hedgehogs I have ever seen!!   :D

Is that what they are? They look like kittens.  :)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2008, 11:26:04 AM »

...and the neck will always turn the head in whatever direction she wants it to go.   8)

ps: We're also not destined to have hair growing out of our backs, shoulders and ears   :-X

None of that crap works for ugly chicks.  And, since only .0001% of the female population is hot, most women end up getting screwed...figuratively & literally.
w

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2008, 12:03:35 PM »
Women don't control ALL men, ...a woman only controls HER man. ;)
I know this is a popular thought amongst women. But i seriously doubt the truth behind that.

After all, women spend on average WAY more time doing the household. Even if both partners have similar jobs. I think it's true that when a man doesn't really care about something he lets his wife make the decisions. But for important issues most decisions are made with agreement of both partners in most households, as it should.
$

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2008, 04:51:44 PM »
Female - gets raped, sexual abuse, flashed, groped, spousal abuse, paid less, treated as an object, if fat/ugly treated like crap, if good looking not taken seriously, compared to impossible standards, expected to perform all sexual acts, restricted in job selection, restricted in Pro sports, periods, menopause, restricted in places to pee, etc...........etc...I could go ON and ON...

I mean no offence in the above  :-*
K