Author Topic: Ubermelt, I'm too fat, and too old.  (Read 5711 times)

MikMaq

Ubermelt, I'm too fat, and too old.
« on: November 10, 2012, 03:19:07 PM »
Yeah super melt, Im fat and old, by the time I get back in descent shape Ill be 27.

Seriously do you ever just get overwhelmed by the fact that your best days are past.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Ubermelt, I'm too fat, and too old.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 03:22:41 PM »
glad that you are still here and didnt leave after your epic meltdown we all find new strength
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 03:27:12 PM »
27 is not old at all bro just getting started, you have many things remaining to consider.

MikMaq

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 03:31:19 PM »
27 is not old at all bro just getting started, you have many things remaining to consider.
Meh I'm 25, at the moment, just being realistic, but I donno man I've been on this been on an adult kick for about a year and I gotta say it's bullshit.

Being able to fuck 18 year girls, eat whatever you want and still look good, do drugs without consequence, not have to bother with a career, is just so much better than being 35 with a wife and kids.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 04:11:16 PM »
Meh I'm 25, at the moment, just being realistic, but I donno man I've been on this been on an adult kick for about a year and I gotta say it's bullshit.

Being able to fuck 18 year girls, eat whatever you want and still look good, do drugs without consequence, not have to bother with a career, is just so much better than being 35 with a wife and kids.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

an infantile mind at work

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 04:15:26 PM »
Just be a legend in your own mind and live in the past.  It works for that Falcon dude.

Looks like Roy Nelson but acts like Arnold(prime).

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 04:20:04 PM »

Being able to fuck 18 year girls, eat whatever you want and still look good, do drugs without consequence

be honest now, did you ever do all of things in the list above? particularly, item 3?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 04:26:53 PM »

Believe me..by the time you reach 35-40 you are ready to chill out or at least cut down considerably.  Since you are only 25 you can forget about the adult shit.  You have a good 10 years to fuck off within reason.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 04:51:39 PM »
Nah, you're fuck'd bro.  25 and already having a midlife crisis, just think, it's only downhill from here.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 04:52:38 PM »
Nah, you're fuck'd bro.  25 and already having a midlife crisis, just think, it's only downhill from here.

Are you suggested RATard will be dead by 50 at the very latest?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 04:55:13 PM »
I believe the tard is lucky to have made it to 25.  He's simply playing with bonus years now.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 04:56:31 PM »
27 is nothing, i felt "young" all the way up to 35-36, after that i started feeling "old".

If you have a very good life though, you can still feel "young" at 60, if lucky enough

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 05:02:06 PM »
Yeah super melt, Im fat and old, by the time I get back in descent shape Ill be 27.

Seriously do you ever just get overwhelmed by the fact that your best days are past.
When I turned 30 is when I really started living and having the confidance in myself to do things I never would have done when I was younger. 

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »
When I turned 30 is when I really started living and having the confidance in myself to do things I never would have done when I was younger.  

So.....is safe to assume that your "legendary" Lee Pries-capade occurred during this time?

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2012, 03:43:25 AM »
Meh not really a mid life crisis, more of a I've spent to much time watching artie and howard stern.

Somehow you get this vibe that they just wanna be young all the time.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 03:44:17 AM »

Don't forget you're also "autistic"

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 03:51:20 AM »

Those milestone birthdays (ages ending with either a 5 or a 0) tend to affect people the most.  Some despair, some strive to improve.

~

MikMaq

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 03:53:29 AM »
Don't forget you're also "autistic"
Well I was trying to make this a thread that everyone could get in on, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not really bothered by it that much.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 04:16:08 AM »
i stopped counting at 30.

30plus sounds terrible, like half life is over.

but it goes like this, from age 1 to 15 , nobody even knows how to piss on their own.

from age 15-20, one has spotty face and cant get laid, other by themselves,haha.

from age 20-40 is where looks are best, some keep great look longer, till say 50, but after that, one becomes a wrinkly old fart, where any little cold can be deadly, where falling to the floor means a broken hip or leg.

Quit trying to cheer everybody up, Tony Robbins.
G

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 04:21:18 AM »
As someone who works out you should look forward to your thirties even more, 95% of the pretty boys you knew from your twenties will be fat bald guys in their thirties, if you are in shape then there is literally no competition.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 04:27:02 AM »
As someone who works out you should look forward to your thirties even more, 95% of the pretty boys you knew from your twenties will be fat bald guys in their thirties, if you are in shape then there is literally no competition.

MikMaq

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2012, 05:28:54 AM »
Nice rationalization, and granted I think age is far kinder to me than youth. However you still can't fuck 18 year old girls without guilt. Chicks age so badly, the slim pickings past 21 are brutal.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 05:29:17 AM »
nah, booty, when yopu turned 30, you realized that time is running out and tried to get in as much cock as possible while still fit.

confidence through desperation :D
No I had just buried my hubby and decided that I was going to make sure I lived life to the fullest and had no regrets.  I wasn't thinking about cock at all...I just wanted to achieve some goals and dreams which included competing and travelling.  

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2012, 05:30:42 AM »
Geez...some of you really will be "old fellas" (in the head, of course) at 40.. damn, at 30-35 probably already.
I guess guys like T.Freeman, R.RObinson, H.Aykutlu, etc.. have their brain wired a lil' differently..
 27 here and better than ever.. pussy range is awesome - 17yo to whatever yo.. life is great, damn.

These old feeling fellas probably really question their "luck" in the gene pool while seeing someone like J.Leto, who at 40 looks like this:

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2012, 06:54:26 AM »
Dennis Newman never looked the same after his illness. Bob Paris, kinda lost it as well, even though he is fitter and skinner. Shawn Ray is fat, you almost can't tell that he was a pretty boy with a chiselled jaw  and cheekbones. Flex, kinda has regressed and facially looks younger---odd.