Author Topic: Why is this not being covered by American mainstream media?  (Read 6238 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Why is this not being covered by American mainstream media?
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 10:46:14 PM »
Brain dead idiots not realizing this is an engineered plot to lure Turkey into the regional conflict and start world war 3. People don't follow events except 24 hour reporting of propaganda media don't they?

Turkey was a staunch and oppressive secular military dictatorship. It was finally overturned and all the military was sacked and it is a Muslim party that rules now for that 90%+ Muslim population. That being said, the secularists don't like it, so they are using a stupid park protest as an excuse to start an all out chaos in the country. Parties of interest are ganging in on the action and it's being turned into another 'them islamists' event by the western media.

The point? Destroy yet another developed Muslim country and involve it in the regional conflict, make chaos, make everything unstable, give Israel a helping hand, Israel is blood thirsty to get into Iran, Syria, Turkey, etc...

Saudi Arabia is the last target.

People just don't realize what's going on. An engineered world war that is using Muslims as a scapegoat and dumb media spoon fed Americans/westerners are not realizing what's been spoon fed to them day and night.

By proxy, by direct military intervention, by political stunts, by social media, by puppet governments, all at once.

Old colonialism didn't quite work, this new method... for now, is faring well, but will not fare well in the long run either. People can only be dumb for so long.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 10:53:52 PM »
People just don't realize what's going on. An engineered world war that is using Muslims as a scapegoat and dumb media spoon fed Americans/westerners are not realizing what's been spoon fed to them day and night.

I don't disagree that people (from all points of the compass) are being spoon-fed thoughts. Not will I dispute that Americans especially are spoon-fed more than most and ask for more.

But at least there's one saving grace... And it's luminaries like you. People who see what's happening and who, at great personal cost, seek to use their superior intellect and nuanced understanding of the issue to lift the veil that obscures our vision. The few who seek to educate the rest of us by providing us facts and well-formulated rational arguments.

Oh wait...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »
Hey, Ahmedi why then do you live in the West (probably Germany)  ::), and I was right that you a Turk  ;D

Remember also, that Angela Merkele told Turks to fuck off from European Union membership.

How about posting images of females Turkish bodybuilders  ;)

Oh please don't tell me there is NO muscular females in "modern & advanced" Turkey  :P