Author Topic: The face of Terror in BUrma  (Read 4049 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
The face of Terror in BUrma
« on: June 20, 2013, 10:25:35 PM »

This is the scumbag that e-kul idolizes. The face of a bald dog. The number one terrorist in Burma

This Buddhist monk named U Wirathu is responsible for the mass killing of thousands of innocent civilians in Burma and their only crime is that they are Muslim.

He openly declares that it is important to rid the Burmese population of Muslims and has called on his people to spill Muslim blood. He looks upon Muslims as a disease. He also said he looks up to the EDL in the UK.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: The face of Terror in BUrma
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 10:46:21 PM »
Perhaps a little history on the Rohingya issue in Myanmar would enlighten you as to the cause of the current problems. This is primarily a Rohingya issue, not a Muslim issue.

During WWII Bengali/Chittagonian Muslims (who migrated during colonial time) sided with the British, they clashed with the  Rakhine/Japanese; when the British returned, the Muslims murdered thousands of Rakhine in Buthidaung/Maungdaw (since then the Muslims have an overwhelming majority there). 1947, a Mujahid uprising started, the Muslims demanded their own state (that the British had promised for their loyalty!). The descendants of these Muslims call themselves now conveniently Rohingyas.

Most Rohingyas are considered illegal Bangalis even by established Moslem communities since they can neither speak a local Rakhine dialect nor Burmese and do not integrate. They immigrated into Rakhine from Bangladesh especially during Ne Win’s time – no problem due to a corrupt immigration.

Most Muslims who have been living in the rest of Myanmar for decades or since early colonial time do not want to be associated with Rohingyas. For instance, the Kamen are living side by side with the Rakhine for centuries.

Whilst I don't agree with what is going on out there, there is more to this than "Buddhists hate all Muslims" in Myanmar.

I must say it does seem somewhat ironic that a man like yourself, who says all Americans are sheep for believing the mainstream media, posts information gleaned from Time magazine.

I guess if it fits in with your dogma, the it must be true, right?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 10:59:12 PM »
but of course that will fall on deaf ears as you are just repeating american't media garbage.

So after banning 11 Iranian television stations in the UK. The Uk has created its own 'freedom tv' persian channel which of course slanders Iran, Iranian president, etc...

Ah desperation, it has no bounds.

Kind of reminds of how the BBC and western media tried to create that so called 'revolution' in iran, where some tens of thousands were around, but they did not show the protests that were in the millions around iran in support of ahmedinajad and iran.

Sheesh... in lebanon US is calling for elections for stability.

These people are the ones starting wars, causing death and causing instability. What irony and what hypocricy.

Assasinations, manipulation, deception and destabilization.

Here we go, as I predicted, the US and Israel are using lebanon as a stepping stone in the region as well.

First a mossad/cia bomb, and the US "offering to investigate the explosion" lmao... aka cover up.

Now media and political warfare machine gearing up for 'regime change'  ::)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20052327

Sorry this thread is about orthodox jews protesting zionazis and israhell. Did you know they actually are pro-islam and pro-muslims? They talk about the peaceful coexistence before israel was forecfully created and the elder rabis who were alive before the british and israeli nazi rule.

Of course they don't get the media attention because it's not in israel's interests.

Brain dead idiots not realizing this is an engineered plot to lure Turkey into the regional conflict and start world war 3. People don't follow events except 24 hour reporting of propaganda media don't they?

Turkey was a staunch and oppressive secular military dictatorship. It was finally overturned and all the military was sacked and it is a Muslim party that rules now for that 90%+ Muslim population. That being said, the secularists don't like it, so they are using a stupid park protest as an excuse to start an all out chaos in the country. Parties of interest are ganging in on the action and it's being turned into another 'them islamists' event by the western media.

The point? Destroy yet another developed Muslim country and involve it in the regional conflict, make chaos, make everything unstable, give Israel a helping hand, Israel is blood thirsty to get into Iran, Syria, Turkey, etc...

Saudi Arabia is the last target.

People just don't realize what's going on. An engineered world war that is using Muslims as a scapegoat and dumb media spoon fed Americans/westerners are not realizing what's been spoon fed to them day and night.

By proxy, by direct military intervention, by political stunts, by social media, by puppet governments, all at once.

Old colonialism didn't quite work, this new method... for now, is faring well, but will not fare well in the long run either. People can only be dumb for so long.

But Time Magazine is spot on  ::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 08:24:54 AM »
Hero of humanity. He should be idolized by all. Too bad there are not enough of them to take this practice global. We should start a support fund for this guy. I couldn't applaud him more. Well done... Well done.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 08:26:14 AM »
And he's right... Islam is a mental disease, but deeper a plaque on humanity.
$

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 04:23:41 PM »
Hero of humanity. He should be idolized by all. Too bad there are not enough of them to take this practice global. We should start a support fund for this guy. I couldn't applaud him more. Well done... Well done.

In 1989 Time magazine ran a front cover of Muslim Abdullah Azzam who was the main instigator in the revival of Jihad in the 20th century.

If you want to start a fund for this revival then be my guest.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 11:18:50 PM »

This is the scumbag that e-kul idolizes. The face of a bald dog. The number one terrorist in Burma

This Buddhist monk named U Wirathu is responsible for the mass killing of thousands of innocent civilians in Burma and their only crime is that they are Muslim.

He openly declares that it is important to rid the Burmese population of Muslims and has called on his people to spill Muslim blood. He looks upon Muslims as a disease. He also said he looks up to the EDL in the UK.

I don't know "U Wirathu" or the background here and you will forgive me for not just taking you at your word. He looks a bit crazy, but looks can be deceiving. At any rate, if he initiates violence he is as contemptible and vile to me as anyone else who does that, his Buddhist monk robes and cleanly shaved head notwithstanding.

The bottom line is that I condemn anyone who chooses to initiate violence - there is never any excuse for that.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 01:53:28 AM »
Is he doing it in defense of his culture?  You said violence is appropriate in defense of ones culture.
A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 03:15:39 PM »
Muslims need to stop being so arrogant. Muslims think they are the only group that is willing to die and "love death as life it's self"

News Flash there are a 100 no 100's of religions that feel as strong about their faith as any Muslim and will to die for it.
 Even atheist Asian cultures as well have beliefs. Heck... the Japanese would die for the Emperor and so would any Samurai die for his master.

Muslims... I beg you... stop being so arrogant and hyporites!!! There are other people in the world. Now go kiss a Hindu :) Insha'allah Ameeeeen :)
X