Author Topic: How will be the future of bodybuilding  (Read 758 times)

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
How will be the future of bodybuilding
« on: January 25, 2007, 03:36:21 PM »
One day to other, a lab will make a pill with a marvelous ingredient that do to grow everyone´s muscles as much as they want. Maybe in a few years, maybe in fifty years, but it will happe, anyway.

What will training happen with? Bodybuilding will dessapear or you can think of anyone want to train even thoug the pill do the same, with less work and pain??
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: How will be the future of bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 03:42:10 PM »
I don't know about that, but what will happen sooner than we think, is various types of plastic surgery-type operations - calf implants that will be pretty much impossible to tell from the real thing etc
that sort of thing.
Z

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 03:42:19 PM »
Monster english but yes id imagine that if a pill could get you to mr olympia standard without training, and yes it will happen at some point, then yes I doubt anyone would bother lifting weights.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 03:43:05 PM »
One day to other, a lab will make a capsule with a marvelous ingredient that doing to grow muscles everyone and like themselves want. Maybe ina few years, maybe in fifty years, but it will happen anyway.

What will training happen with? Bodybuilding will desapear or you can think of anyone to want train even thoug the capsule do the same, with less work and pain??
WHAT?  ???

ENGLISH..."Get Some!"
?

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 03:47:49 PM »
Sorry, my english is not as good as i desire. Any way the sense of this topic is clear, i think.
w