Author Topic: New York Pro - Jason Huh 1 week out!  (Read 34405 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: New York Pro - Jason Huh 1 week out!
« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2011, 11:18:32 AM »
Nice try buddy

That's Ronnie Coleman, post a real one of yours

Its me. ask anyone you want in the board to confirm it.

Im the real deal, bitch.

Diesel495

• Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2011, 11:25:40 AM »
U r a loser with 25%bf, burn n die in hell fag

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2011, 11:30:53 AM »
notice when he turn around,,absolitly no thickness to the tricep,,everything that look big on this fella is his head and the scale,,not where it counts,,maybe legs are good hopefuly for him ,,his arms are bad! they are drug made arms nothign to do with training

gh15 approved

??? He has great size and shape. BTW, in todays day and age of "bodybuilding" training rarely has anything to with it. Training is the "finishing touch"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2011, 11:34:11 AM »
BTW, in todays day and age of "bodybuilding" training rarely has anything to with it. Training is the "finishing touch"

THIS

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2011, 11:57:48 AM »
??? He has great size and shape. BTW, in todays day and age of "bodybuilding" training rarely has anything to with it. Training is the "finishing touch"

see thats where your understanding is wrong,, his tricep from the back ,,are thin,,for 270 240 and even for 220 ,,,he has tricep belong on 210 conditioned fella,,his torse is just saturated with hgh to such a level ....insulina and hgh was not good to jason huh,,yes he got the weight but NO he doesnt have the size....he just doesnt have the size,,,having full bicep when flexing doesnt mean you have the size,, he jdoesnt have the size in the right places he has over all torso growth like kamali had ,,this if not carful going to be a mutation between the jap and shari  and not a good kind of mutation since i consider the jap bad bodybuilder structure and i consider shari as failed bodybuild,,so mutaition between both = failed structure

remember he does nto have a big gut from the front....he has it l from the sides....its his waist that is large ,,jason cutler with out jason cutler mesurements and only drugs to support the structure...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2011, 12:52:34 PM »
totally agree with gh15. 
too muvh insulin +too much food= this midget
l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2011, 12:56:11 PM »
Did you come from bb.com?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2011, 12:58:20 PM »
So according to your logic, whoever is 25% bf should "burn and die in hell" while others go to paradise, right?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2011, 05:34:06 PM »
totally agree with gh15. 
too muvh insulin +too much food= this midget

he does exactly what kulelo the kid doing now to get profesional card,,

you get to lean 200lb and then blow the fuck up with no return into the 250 260 ,, how?

all you can afford gh ona,, actualy taking 1-2 grams testosterona and not just thinking you take it because your testosterona is some underdosed bunk shit,, nandrolona phnyl prop/eqipona ,, trenbolona ace,, masterona ,,and good ole diuretic

you do it consistantly you never take time off you just change products,,you have good cook ...and you too can be tier 3 profesional and aim at 20th place in the o

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2011, 08:44:20 PM »
What the fuck range of motion is that? I can understand something like heavy bench presses, but at 5:48 what the hell kind of pressdown is that? Anyone here heard of a peak contraction? Has he?

And don't spout off about "well if you aren't bigger than him you can't say shit" please. If he got this big with shitty training, who knows how good he might look if he trained properly...These aren't even half reps, like 1/4 reps, all the time. Weird.

And he PANTS the entire time! Doesn't sound healthy at ALL.

That said good luck to Jason in his pro debut! Has to be nerve wracking..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2011, 09:06:03 PM »
What the fuck range of motion is that? I can understand something like heavy bench presses, but at 5:48 what the hell kind of pressdown is that? Anyone here heard of a peak contraction? Has he?

And don't spout off about "well if you aren't bigger than him you can't say shit" please. If he got this big with shitty training, who knows how good he might look if he trained properly...These aren't even half reps, like 1/4 reps, all the time. Weird.

And he PANTS the entire time! Doesn't sound healthy at ALL.

That said good luck to Jason in his pro debut! Has to be nerve wracking..

lol ,,friend,, we are on hypers,,we cant stand still,,have you eveer take 200mg of trenbolona ace in one shot? have you seen what hapened to you 5-6 hour later? we cant sit still ,,we talk so fastthe other person who listen lose their mind,,we are on high ,,we are high ,,with hgh we are funny high but high and simply on drugs,,now take the doses and make them higher than what i say and way more products ..and you get jason wanna be bodybuild huh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2011, 04:20:10 PM »
A buddy of mine took a pic of me yesterday, after chest workout.

Those "pants" tell me that this pic was taken many moons ago...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2011, 05:12:27 PM »
kwon as in kolo kwon?

Yes, who are you on Kolo? :D

I can't remember my pw to my old Kwon-account here and the great Ron Avidan hasn't replied to my mail so i am now Kwon_2 :D

EDIT: Haha, nu vet jag vem du är Broskie! :D

Diesel495

• Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2011, 12:17:22 AM »
i'm new to this site and after hung out here awhile i categorized 5 types of avid posters here:

1. pathetic liar uses pro's photo claim to be themselves and assume no one will find out.
2. constantly called themselves natural as an excuse to be small and soft, or juice heads claim to be natural just to tell people they got a better genetics, or what will they look if they on juice, PATHETIC!
3. showoffs with an average physique and post tons of their own pics and want people to adore them thinking they are some kinda hot shot, what a joke
4. 25% fat fuck hiding behind computers criticize pros and think they are some kinda expert (haters)
5. pros, they rarely post anything now because they will get attack by haters as soon as he posts, these guys got better things to do than fighting with internet warriors

Those "pants" tell me that this pic was taken many moons ago...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2011, 12:41:31 AM »
i'm new to this site and after hung out here awhile i categorized 5 types of avid posters here:

1. pathetic liar uses pro's photo claim to be themselves and assume no one will find out.
2. constantly called themselves natural as an excuse to be small and soft, or juice heads claim to be natural just to tell people they got a better genetics, or what will they look if they on juice, PATHETIC!
3. showoffs with an average physique and post tons of their own pics and want people to adore them thinking they are some kinda hot shot, what a joke
4. 25% fat fuck hiding behind computers criticize pros and think they are some kinda expert (haters)
5. pros, they rarely post anything now because they will get attack by haters as soon as he posts, these guys got better things to do than fighting with internet warriors

you forgot
6. idiots that post here for a week and think they've seen it all.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2011, 01:44:57 AM »
it's dorian!

::)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2011, 08:11:43 AM »

all good except for point number 1...the joke is now on you.

you did not get the joke with an obvious ron coleman picture with blacked out face. you just did not get the joke that everyone else did...
sorry.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2011, 08:31:34 AM »

you did not get the joke with an obvious ron coleman picture with blacked out face. you just did not get the joke that everyone else did...
sorry.
:D

Diesel495

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2011, 09:07:20 AM »
that's the difference, i post my real pic and this loser uses ronnie's pic, i dont see where the joke is. if u insist that's a joke, have fun

sorry.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2011, 09:08:47 AM »
that's the difference, i post my real pic and this loser uses ronnie's pic, i dont see where the joke is. if u insist that's a joke, have fun

Its me asshole.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2011, 10:27:23 AM »
its meso, he has a simular built as ronnie, now go back hating on muscle mayhem

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2011, 12:50:20 PM »
seriously is that really mezo? shit :o! he puts spke and okami to shame. I thought I remember seeing some other pics and he looked decent but nothing like that, perhaps I am confusing him with someone else.
l

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: May 26, 2011, 01:19:38 PM »

get you estrogen down you fuking clown

lesaucer

« Reply #148 on: May 26, 2011, 01:22:58 PM »
seriously is that really mezo? shit :o! he puts spke and okami to shame. I thought I remember seeing some other pics and he looked decent but nothing like that, perhaps I am confusing him with someone else.

stop being ''goolible'' lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #149 on: May 26, 2011, 02:20:50 PM »
stop being ''goolible'' lol
[/quote

haha(: it does look a bit like Ronnie
l