Author Topic: Who would have thought??  (Read 2515 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Who would have thought??
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2024, 10:26:01 AM »
I was offered cognitive behavioural therapy for my ongoing depression bouts
She gave me a sheet to complete before I go back next week with my goals and objectives
I have depression, I dont have any fucking goals or objectives.
I phoned her and cancelled, best to just bury shit and get on with it.

Your not supposed to have goals and objectives at your age, sit back and relax  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2024, 02:46:02 PM »
social media is used by the elite to brainwash others to think and believe as they want us to believe

fuck dat goddamn horseshit

everyone should be given the freedom to think and feel and believe as they wish

freedom of thought and belief my fucking ass

would love to torture and main these fucking shitstains who impose upon my freedoms
I think you are a kunt

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2024, 02:55:42 PM »
I was offered cognitive behavioural therapy for my ongoing depression bouts
She gave me a sheet to complete before I go back next week with my goals and objectives
I have depression, I dont have any fucking goals or objectives.
I phoned her and cancelled, best to just bury shit and get on with it.

Agreed the “worksheet” is stupid. That would have better as an open ended question. But keep looking for the right person, even if it means kicking the right tires and waiting a while. The just tough it out theory does not have a great track record.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2024, 03:02:49 PM »
Agreed the “worksheet” is stupid. That would have better as an open ended question. But keep looking for the right person, even if it means kicking the right tires and waiting a while. The just tough it out theory does not have a great track record.
Im at a time in my life where I couldnt give a fuck about anything
When Im asked how I feel it doesnt compute

I dont "feel" anything, I just "think" things.
I dont look forward to anything and Im not disappointed about anything.
Life is just one day after another...

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2024, 03:10:51 PM »
Libturdism is an indication of mental illness.
This, srs

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2024, 03:16:59 PM »

You do, however, get riled up over some of the dudes who rub you wrong on this Board. And I bet you still have emotion positive or negative upon your contest results. Plus “thinking” can be rewarding. Trying to look at the positive side here, and a professional might help.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2024, 03:27:46 PM »
You do, however, get riled up over some of the dudes who rub you wrong on this Board. And I bet you still have emotion positive or negative upon your contest results. Plus “thinking” can be rewarding. Trying to look at the positive side here, and a professional might help.

Nothing at all, win or lose it didnt make any difference to me, my wife even said to me "why are you doing it?"

I do get annoyed about trivial things, big things on the other hand just are not on my radar

Im getting an IPod player for the gym because two personal trainers are getting on my fucking nerves one says "yeah, yeah, yeah" all the time when hes talking to his clients and the other one just keeps saying "Thats brilliant, you're doing really well"
Oh and neither of them have a fucking clue, they give everyone the same workout and spend more time chatting than training.
Why would anyone pay a PT £50 an hour to just chat, no one ever has a decent workout

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2024, 04:52:24 PM »
Petty anger management issues (I suffer from this too, I get angry at the people getting angry, speeding, honking horns, etc) are a disease of the time. They ARE emotion, bubble, bubble, bubble. Recognize them and breathe. The headphones are the same as the “I have no emotion” statement above. The “I have no emotion” statement is bullshit (my opinion).

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2024, 04:58:15 PM »

This is called being an adult.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2024, 05:01:29 PM »
Nothing at all, win or lose it didnt make any difference to me, my wife even said to me "why are you doing it?"

I do get annoyed about trivial things, big things on the other hand just are not on my radar

Im getting an IPod player for the gym because two personal trainers are getting on my fucking nerves one says "yeah, yeah, yeah" all the time when hes talking to his clients and the other one just keeps saying "Thats brilliant, you're doing really well"
Oh and neither of them have a fucking clue, they give everyone the same workout and spend more time chatting than training.
Why would anyone pay a PT £50 an hour to just chat, no one ever has a decent workout

People are lonely and the PT is like a friend to them (a paid friend).

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2024, 05:09:29 PM »
Petty anger management issues (I suffer from this too, I get angry at the people getting angry, speeding, honking horns, etc) are a disease of the time. They ARE emotion, bubble, bubble, bubble. Recognize them and breathe. The headphones are the same as the “I have no emotion” statement above. The “I have no emotion” statement is bullshit (my opinion).
Its the main reason I stopped the anti-depressants, I was just going through life flatlining, no ups or downs, just nothing.
I thought that its better to have ups and downs than nothing at all, I stopped the meds 3rd November last year.
Im still non-plussed about anything
If someone tells me someone I know has died (happens a lot more as you get older) I just look at them and after a few seconds my brain tells me Im supposed to look shocked and upset so I play the game, in reality I couldnt give a single fuck.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2024, 05:11:00 PM »
Your not supposed to have goals and objectives at your age, sit back and relax  :D

Your and you’re (you are)

Look into it.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2024, 06:00:09 PM »
Its the main reason I stopped the anti-depressants, I was just going through life flatlining, no ups or downs, just nothing.
I thought that its better to have ups and downs than nothing at all, I stopped the meds 3rd November last year.
If someone tells me someone I know has died (happens a lot more as you get older) I just look at them and after a few seconds my brain tells me Im supposed to look shocked and upset so I play the game, in reality I couldnt give a single fuck.

Only on anti-depressants once for about a year here after my father died. Wanted off, I understand that. Encourage the emotions up, examine the petty flare-ups and confront them. I was getting huge petty anger over everybody making me do EVERYTHING on my mobile phone and I was acting out and letting the anger out. I started to look at my reactions head-on and finally sort of realized I was angry about other things probably.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2024, 06:14:22 PM »
does it help to dissolve my orals under the tounge and wash them down with grapefruit juice?

I told you in a PM that dissolving them under the tongue doesn't make much sense. The issue is that only a tiny fraction theoreticallty makes it through the tissues there, something about the lipophilicity of oral AAS (fat dissolving) and maybe the molecular weight ("lighter" compound are more readily absorbed there, also true of transdermals). It wouldn't hurt though unless you spit it out after the possible absorption through the mucous membranes, the rest just gets absobed like any orals would. Usually hard to absorb drugs need to be complexed with a carrier like cyclodextrin to make it through the mucous membranes. Even plain testosterone can be effective through cyclodextrin with mucosal, sublingual or intranasal admin.

How about intra-anal admin?  Asking for a friend... (...with the initials D and J)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2024, 06:19:17 PM »

I'm 100% genuinely not taking the piss mate when I ask if you've ever done one of these?

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-test#take-the-quiz
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2024, 06:27:07 PM »
Trump now sells bibles. I very much doubt he's actually ever read the bible, like most Christians, he said more people should read the bible :D It's said he doesn't read much, mostly watches TV, again like most people, and perhaps reads some newspapers. Mind you this might be good advice regardless, depending on your viewpoint, many agnostics or even atheists argue Christianity has a stabilising effect on society and implants mostly good moral values, noncriminaility. It's a bit problematic though, like is believing in fiction/sky wizards/falsehood ever actually good?

Plenty of people believe in the American democracy even that’s a faslehood.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2024, 08:08:02 PM »
the only orals i never used are halo and tbol

i do not think it would be a good idea for me to try halo

i'm not joking when i say i'd probably go to prison for assult so not worth the risk :D :D :D

i told my friend i could try 10 mgs and if i get very aggressive just give it back to my supplier

but if 10 was ok try 20 and then 30 MAX for only 2-3 weeks too

but just not worth the risk

i'm curious how fast and strong i will get

i will run out of var in 4 weeks then i will increase the drol to 75 mgs i have 25 mg pills

I've tried maybe 5 or 8 different brands of Halo and never noticed anything. I just ordered another brand hoping to see something, I want to feel that famed blind rage to maybe channel it to something positive like lifting  :D it's expensive so faked a lot, at least in the past

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2024, 08:14:12 PM »
Plenty of people believe in the American democracy even that’s a faslehood.

You can't even say what democracy is exactly, some say the US is an oligarchy. The politicians rarely do what the people want, just what the rich want. Then some say it's not a democracy, it's a republic or something else, and even Trump talks about US democracy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2024, 05:50:51 AM »
As most of us men have been conditioned to do.
Wait until they start breaking down the mental weakness of the religious people. :D

Old news. Been happening.  Atheists can't be trusted.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2024, 08:15:07 AM »
I'm 100% genuinely not taking the piss mate when I ask if you've ever done one of these?

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-test#take-the-quiz

done
Your Total Score: 15 out of 40

Results of your Autism Screening Quiz

Scoring in this range means it may be a good idea to monitor your symptoms and keep track of the severity of these behaviors and when they are present. Further evaluation is typically recommended when these behaviors begin to interfere with your ability to navigate life, school, and relationships. If you’re concerned or want more information, consider scheduling an evaluation with a qualified healthcare or mental health professional for further assessment and potential treatment options.

some of the questions are not relevant even though I had to select an answer.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2024, 08:41:35 AM »
The more intelligent a person is the more likely to have mental illness.
eature=shared

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2024, 08:52:58 AM »
Trump is extremely well read on current news and events. It’s obvious from his comments and rallies (not the cherry picked MSM and Tech censorship garbage). Maybe listen to a primary source

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2024, 09:25:16 AM »
done

some of the questions are not relevant even though I had to select an answer.

Yeah they're a very blunt tool - the real diagnostics run to pages.  And I'm not too convinced that one word fits all people with a loosely linked set of preferences/behaviours.  I just think that some people (not you specifically) benefit from realising that the way they see things is the right way for them  and ignore what messages society forces down our throats

A lot of us would have been called 'loners' back in the day - and there's nothing wrong with that - most people are dicks! ;D

T