Author Topic: HCG Question  (Read 5235 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
HCG Question
« on: February 01, 2008, 06:23:14 AM »
Will Letro or Adex help prevent an increase in estrogen from HCG taken during cycle or do you need nolvadex of clomid?  Doesn't the estrogen caused by HCG originate from from another pathway - i.e not the aromatase enzyme?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: HCG Question
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 10:20:54 AM »
Dont overdose HCG,I would only recommend using 300EOD while juicing.

The old school huge dosages at the end of the cycle method is doing exacly the oposite of its purpose.

Now regarding the E,while on juice or PCT you should take something to fight the E.Inhibithors being the prefered way but if you cant afford them than blockers do a pretty good job too.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 12:23:50 PM »
I have been taking Letro and just recently added some HCG three times a week.  After adding the HCG my E levels went up. And, increasing the Letro did not help that much.  This leads me to believe that the extra E is produced directly by the testes (i think i read this somewhere) and not via the aromatase enzyme.  If this is correct, then only an AE will help - not an AI.  Is this the case?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »
Dont overdose HCG,I would only recommend using 300EOD while juicing.

The old school huge dosages at the end of the cycle method is doing exacly the oposite of its purpose.

Now regarding the E,while on juice or PCT you should take something to fight the E.Inhibithors being the prefered way but if you cant afford them than blockers do a pretty good job too.
I disagree, but I've commented on this several times and it's all over the board.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 01:37:49 PM »
I disagree, but I've commented on this several times and it's all over the board.

Thanks, but can you help me with my estrogen question?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 02:07:08 PM »

So?

I have no idea what you base your conclusion on but if you do some searchs way back to Marvle/Big O days,I think thats when you just started hanging around here you would see lots of info to back up what I said.

I really fail to see why would you like to keep supressing the system after the cycle and even worse take in huge amounts of HCG that IIRC proved to cause a sharp rise of estrogen in the testiceles.
And on top of that while juicing and not keeping the testies alive with small dosage of HCG you let the cells die slowly.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 02:14:52 PM »
Thanks, but can you help me with my estrogen question?

Yes, its simple, the testes produce a LOT of Testo from HCG. It can flip to estro.
Its somewhat individual and dose dependant.... Also, the chances of "Research" anything being not legit or underdosed, or the wrong product entirely, are much more possible than good old cheap HG nolva
being what its supposed to be. Allways Go w/  high odds probabilities in life.

Hey, you may not require any protection w/ HCG up to 500iu.
I can go 300-500iu w/ out NOlva.
I prefer 1000iu every 3rd day w/ 20mg Nolva AFTER cycle, or in the middle after androgens, before switch to anabolics bias stack.

BTW, THe Jerkoff talking about end of cycle HCG use as not usefull is talkin out his ass....

HCG works in better ways for  individuals, need find yours.

I wouldnt trust research shit. Read Palumbos post on Research clomid in this months MD. Neither does he.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 02:18:07 PM »
So?

I have no idea what you base your conclusion on but if you do some searchs way back to Marvle/Big O days,I think thats when you just started hanging around here you would see lots of info to back up what I said.

I really fail to see why would you like to keep supressing the system after the cycle and even worse take in huge amounts of HCG that IIRC proved to cause a sharp rise of estrogen in the testiceles.
And on top of that while juicing and not keeping the testies alive with small dosage of HCG you let the cells die slowly.

Here's why - HCG on cycle shrinks my nuts fast. So I'll never use it like that again.
There is a LOT of individual chemistry come to play, I dont have tiem to spoon feed you.
You may be right for YOU, but not for all. SHBG is the issue.
Hope this helps.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 02:28:31 PM »

BTW, THe Jerkoff talking about end of cycle HCG use as not usefull is talkin out his ass....

HCG works in better ways for  individuals, need find yours.

I wouldnt trust research shit. Read Palumbos post on Research clomid in this months MD. Neither does he.

LMAO!

1.You listen to someone that almost went into jail for selling fake GH and looks like a lab experiment.

2.Your understanding of the HPTA is quite small if you think that taking HCG help you recover,you just keep your system supressed.But you do force the testies to work,thats why you need it IN cycle.

Out of the cycle your body to produce LH,FSH and so on,by giving it those hormons from the outside you keep holding back the recovery process.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 02:32:28 PM »
LMAO!

1.You listen to someone that almost went into jail for selling fake GH and looks like a lab experiment.

2.Your understanding of the HPTA is quite small if you think that taking HCG help you recover,you just keep your system supressed.But you do force the testies to work,thats why you need it IN cycle.

Out of the cycle your body to produce LH,FSH and so on,by giving it those hormons from the outside you keep holding back the recovery process.

FUck you, Ive got lab works dating back before you were out of HS...

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 02:36:08 PM »
FUck you, Ive got lab works dating back before you were out of HS...

::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 02:38:48 PM »
what is hcg? ....and does clomid raise your test levels? what would be the benefits of taking clomid by itself..without any anabolics...   would the anti-estrogen effects make me tighter, and dryer... or does that only work if your taking something that elevate e levels past normal?   how does the test boosting effects of clomid and other anti-e aromatose inhibitors compare with herbal pro-t supps like tribulus and dhea?        ive heard that clomid + high dose trib+ a few hundred mg of dhea per day is a good pct..and also works well by itself ...  

whats your guys opinions on this?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 02:41:02 PM »
Will Letro or Adex help prevent an increase in estrogen from HCG taken during cycle or do you need nolvadex of clomid?  Doesn't the estrogen caused by HCG originate from from another pathway - i.e not the aromatase enzyme?

letro and adex are AI's (meaning they stop estrogen from forming in the first place) so they will prevent estrogen from being produced by HCG use.  Nolvadex and clomid are SERMS (meaning they stop estrogen from binding to breast tissues).

One thing to be careful of is that when letro or adex is discontinued, your body will produce alot of estrogen as it tries to re-establish the test:estrogen balance.  I only have experience with letro, but start taking 20mg/day of nolva the day before you stop letro so that you wont have any potential gyno problems.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 02:46:16 PM »
The best things said about HCG on this board actually come from this guy:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=166108.0

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »
what is hcg? ....and does clomid raise your test levels? what would be the benefits of taking clomid by itself..without any anabolics...   would the anti-estrogen effects make me tighter, and dryer... or does that only work if your taking something that elevate e levels past normal?   how does the test boosting effects of clomid and other anti-e aromatose inhibitors compare with herbal pro-t supps like tribulus and dhea?        ive heard that clomid + high dose trib+ a few hundred mg of dhea per day is a good pct..and also works well by itself ...  

whats your guys opinions on this?

Holy shitload of ?'s...  ;D

HCG is a Major performance enhancer, sex and agression and strength. Blow back up the old nuts pretty quickly.
Zits, water retention, Horny, strong,,, Gyno potential.

It nor clomid is going to make you dry. Last pics you put up looked pretty cut I thought?
Clomid can screw w/ you Psyche too. Almost trippy acid-Like dreams. Some dont get on well with it, tread slowlly.
Skip the "Research" Co stuff alltogether.

Trib seem to have a slight libido + to me.

If ripped is your goal ECA is the simple more efficant route.

Unless you been on a cycle of AAS, HCG or clomid dont offer anything.
Cheat bridging a test in the old days, but I think they will pop you on HCG even today.

These compounds really dont offer a edge by themself. Its more complicated to try to use them like that.
HCG do kick ass, but save it for post cycle or during cycle if it works well for that guy.

Better question is what your result your shooting at?
YOuve cut down a LOT , right? Dont give away beef trying to harden up too much.
("Tighter dryer" Lead me to think that what your driving at)
HCG last thing to get tight & dry. Its wet wet wet.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 02:50:03 PM »
The best things said about HCG on this board actually come from this guy:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=166108.0

yes that is a good post, as is many of freakfestMD's regarding HCG.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 02:51:09 PM »
Its quite late here now,I hope I will get around to doing some research and gather some of the old info that I havnt saved on my comp.

If I'll find some time for that I will keep you updated.Im sorry but I dont like this kind of usage of drugs.
I did similar mistakes in my past and I hope others wont do them again after me.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 02:52:42 PM »
I have been taking Letro and just recently added some HCG three times a week.  After adding the HCG my E levels went up. And, increasing the Letro did not help that much.  This leads me to believe that the extra E is produced directly by the testes (i think i read this somewhere) and not via the aromatase enzyme.  If this is correct, then only an AE will help - not an AI.  Is this the case?

This is odd, as .25mg/day of letro stops around 96% of all estrogen from being produced, there is really no reason to go above that dose because of the extreme diminishing returns.  How do you know your estrogen levels went up?  If you are positive they did go up, I would consider how legit your letro really is

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 02:53:39 PM »
Its quite late here now,I hope I will get around to doing some research and gather some of the old info that I havnt saved on my comp.

If I'll find some time for that I will keep you updated.Im sorry but I dont like this kind of usage of drugs.
I did similar mistakes in my past and I hope others wont do them again after me.

How old are you?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »
Holy shitload of ?'s...  ;D

HCG is a Major performance enhancer, sex and agression and strength. Blow back up the old nuts pretty quickly.
Zits, water retention, Horny, strong,,, Gyno potential.

It nor clomid is going to make you dry. Last pics you put up looked pretty cut I thought?
Clomid can screw w/ you Psyche too. Almost trippy acid-Like dreams. Some dont get on well with it, tread slowlly.
Skip the "Research" Co stuff alltogether.

Trib seem to have a slight libido + to me.

If ripped is your goal ECA is the simple more efficant route.

Unless you been on a cycle of AAS, HCG or clomid dont offer anything.
Cheat bridging a test in the old days, but I think they will pop you on HCG even today.

These compounds really dont offer a edge by themself. Its more complicated to try to use them like that.
HCG do kick ass, but save it for post cycle or during cycle if it works well for that guy.

Better question is what your result your shooting at?
YOuve cut down a LOT , right? Dont give away beef trying to harden up too much.
("Tighter dryer" Lead me to think that what your driving at)
HCG last thing to get tight & dry. Its wet wet wet.
i am competing this fall, maybe doing a warm up this summer....problem is, while my bf is low and i have put on some good size in the last month or two..my skin is loose and i have discovered that i have very high estrogen levels.   (by my natrual water retention and where i store my fat.....my trainer/training partner is a top level bodybuilder and sort of a guru on hormones..he wont give me advise on this shit though because he says i have to wait a few years before hell get me on a cycle.)     so i need to tighten up my skin and bring down my e levels for contest time...so i figure i need to start researching and gettiing all my facts straight ahead of time.   right now im focusin on eating as much protein as i can every t and a half hours and training with 150% just tryng to put on size...and if clomid or tribulus can help me ut on size while lowering e levels then thats a plus..

i still dont know what hcg is...htink im going to google it

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 03:02:36 PM »
i am competing this fall, maybe doing a warm up this summer....problem is, while my bf is low and i have put on some good size in the last month or two..my skin is loose and i have discovered that i have very high estrogen levels.   (by my natrual water retention and where i store my fat.....my trainer/training partner is a top level bodybuilder and sort of a guru on hormones..he wont give me advise on this shit though because he says i have to wait a few years before hell get me on a cycle.)     so i need to tighten up my skin and bring down my e levels for contest time...so i figure i need to start researching and gettiing all my facts straight ahead of time.   right now im focusin on eating as much protein as i can every t and a half hours and training with 150% just tryng to put on size...and if clomid or tribulus can help me ut on size while lowering e levels then thats a plus..

That link AJ  gave is real good by RDW. HCG is made from PREGNANT WOMES PISS. It makes your nuts think its time to make testorone like no tommorow, even when they went on strike because of high levels of synthetic testo and resultant estrogen.

Dont use unless cycling or post cycle. Pack on more lean mass to fill out loose skin.
DId you have up a recent pic that looked pretty good I thougt?
Just keep at what your doing.
Steroids can cause a shitload of problems, take baby steps if/when you mess with them.
Dont end/around the HCG/Clomid thinkin' its easieer or safer, its harder more complicated.

Many never use HCG for years. Old Skool never did.
I like the agression and sexdrive of HCG. It and Drol is only thing can make me smooth.

See a bloated NFL Lineman or WWE guy? Bald, bloated, strong, zits, mean - Testo and HCG cycles.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 03:09:04 PM »

hahah who is your "guru" ? I bet you train with gh15.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 03:13:19 PM »
How old are you?

Too old for my own good.Now what that have to do with lack of proper info about shit you inject?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 03:21:01 PM »

Too old for my own good.Now what that have to do with lack of proper info about shit you inject?

Guy, if theres anyone here knows waht they are talkin about re AAS, I do.
Ask around. You have not shown you know jack shit and are not going to get a warm welcome like this.
Stick to the proven shit for results and your healths sake.

Want to talk herbals and shit go the ProHormone gang.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 03:23:24 PM »
Guy, if theres anyone here knows waht they are talkin about re AAS, I do.
Ask around. You have not shown you know jack shit and are not going to get a warm welcome like this.
Stick to the proven shit for results and your healths sake.

Want to talk herbals and shit go the ProHormone gang.

oh man you are angry and thats like a privilege because you are never like that  ;D