Author Topic: HCG Question  (Read 5237 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: HCG Question
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
Guy, if theres anyone here knows waht they are talkin about re AAS, I do.
Ask around. You have not shown you know jack shit and are not going to get a warm welcome like this.
Stick to the proven shit for results and your healths sake.

Want to talk herbals and shit go the ProHormone gang.

You keep showing how ignorant you are man,its kind of sad.

1.I dont need a warm welcome,if you will bother checking my profile you will see that Im a member here for quite a while.

2.I never talked about prohormones and never claimed that herbs are a subtitue for anabolics.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 04:15:32 PM »
You keep showing how ignorant you are man,its kind of sad.

1.I dont need a warm welcome,if you will bother checking my profile you will see that Im a member here for quite a while.

2.I never talked about prohormones and never claimed that herbs are a subtitue for anabolics.

Kid, you dont know WTF you are talking about.
 I may be goofy and pissed at a total fool (That be you Ghetto boy), but your clueless about
what this board is about. Namely steroids, their effective use and effects (good and bad) how to best deal with that.

And pissing around w/   1/2 assed supplements instead of real legit pharma will get you nothing but a thinner wallet.
So be my guest, prove whats worked from the 1960's for athletes wrong....

BTW You live in the Ghetto Right?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 04:31:20 PM »
Kid, you dont know WTF you are talking about.
 I may be goofy and pissed at a total fool (That be you Ghetto boy), but your clueless about
what this board is about. Namely steroids, their effective use and effects (good and bad) how to best deal with that.

And pissing around w/   1/2 assed supplements instead of real legit pharma will get you nothing but a thinner wallet.
So be my guest, prove whats worked from the 1960's for athletes wrong....

BTW You live in the Ghetto Right?

Its truly amazing,you created a complete debate with yourself,I havnt said any of what you claim.Not only that,you call medical research voodo.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 07:26:36 PM »
Its truly amazing,you created a complete debate with yourself,I havnt said any of what you claim.Not only that,you call medical research voodo.

Here, I'll refresh your crack damaged memory with links to your own posts.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198239.0
http://www.zhion.com/herb/Pycnogenol_Benefits_Side_Effects.html

Uh Huh,,,, I'll be want'n to try this stuff for PCT & Cancer & dandruff & maybee we can send some to Brittany Spears too. ;D

Here's a oldie but goodie... TestoEnanthate + Deca + Dbol,,,,,, HCG..... Nolva and/or Adex as needed.

Please,,,, back to the baketball court.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 09:59:19 PM »
Candi, HumanChorionicGonadatrop in mimics the effect of leutenizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone (yes, I got increased hair :-X).  Your nuts read it as a signal to start producing test.  Some guys don't like it in PCT since it delays your body's own LH and FSH coming back.

Clomid is prescribed to women to bring about ovulation.  It makes your body think there's less hormones around than there are, so it tricks the feedback loop to some extent.  That's why it is usually paired with HCG, and used after HCG, during PCT.  I don't think it's an anti E or AI but lots of guys on the boards say so, so maybe I'm in for a telling off.

Also, you mentioned DHEA as an herbal supp.  Dehydroepiandrosterone is an adrenal prohormone.  It's one of those things that if you already have enough, supplementing it won't do anything for you.

I agree with trab and your trainer.  Your progress is good naturally.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 07:31:42 AM »
Here, I'll refresh your crack damaged memory with links to your own posts.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198239.0
http://www.zhion.com/herb/Pycnogenol_Benefits_Side_Effects.html

Uh Huh,,,, I'll be want'n to try this stuff for PCT & Cancer & dandruff & maybee we can send some to Brittany Spears too. ;D

Here is something intresting that I found last night:

BACKGROUND: There is a growing awareness that oxidative stress may play a role in periodontal disease. The aim of this investigation was to evaluate potential oxidant/antioxidant interactions of nicotine with antioxidants (Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ), Pycnogenol and phytoestrogens in a cell culture model. METHODS: Duplicate incubations of human periosteal fibroblasts and osteoblasts were performed with 14C-testosterone as substrate, in the presence or absence of CoQ (20 microg/ml), Pycnogenol (150 microg/ml), and phytoestrogens (10 and 40 microg/ml), alone and in combination with nicotine (250 microg/ml). At the end of a 24-h incubation period, the medium was solvent extracted and testosterone metabolites were separated by thin-layer chromatography and quantified using a radioisotope scanner. RESULTS: The incubations of osteoblasts and periosteal fibroblasts with CoQ, Pycnogenol or phytoestrogens stimulated the synthesis of the physiologically active androgen DHT, while the yields of DHT were significantly reduced in response to nicotine compared to control values (p<0.001 for phytoestrogens). The combination of nicotine with CoQ, Pycnogenol or phytoestrogens increased the yields of DHT compared with incubation with nicotine alone in both cell types. CONCLUSION: This investigation suggests that the catabolic effects of nicotine could be reversed by the addition of antioxidants such as CoQ or Pycnogenol and phytoestrogens.

Here's a oldie but goodie... TestoEnanthate + Deca + Dbol,,,,,, HCG..... Nolva and/or Adex as needed.

Please,,,, back to the baketball court.

Insted of showing how illetirate you are,why dont you qoute where I said that Pycnogenol is a replecment for any of the substances you mentioned?

Further more,please qoute any of the MEDICAL STUDIES I posted and show me what is so bad about it?

Here are some qoutes for you :

Intake of Pycnogenol for 1 month restored erectile function to normal. Intercourse frequency doubled. e-NOS in spermatozoa and testosterone levels in blood increased significantly. Cholesterol levels and blood pressure were lowered. No unwanted effects were reported. Prelox is a promising alternative to treat mild to moderate ED.International Journal of Impotence Research advance online publication, 16 August 2007;

RESULTS: All climacteric symptoms improved, antioxidative status increased and LDL/HDL ratio was favourably altered by Pycnogenol. No side effects were reported. CONCLUSION: Pycnogenol may offer an alternative method to reducing climacteric symptoms without unwanted effects

After 1 month of treatment with L-arginine, a statistically nonsignificant number of 2 patients (5%) experienced a normal erection. Treatment with a combination of L-arginine and Pycnogenol for the following month increased the number of men with restored sexual ability to 80%. Finally, after the third month of treatment, 92.5% of the men experienced a normal erection. We conclude that oral administration of L-arginine in combination with Pycnogenol causes a significant improvement in sexual function in men with ED without any side effects.

The methods of the study were: 1. Assessment of the conventional semen analysis (according the criteria of WHO, 1999). 2. Spermatozoa function tests. 3. Spermatozoa-cervical mucus penetration tests. RESULTS: The obtained results showed improvement of sperm quality, in the middle-aged men the therapeutic answers was better than in younger. In conclusion the therapy with Prelox improve sperm parameters in men with idiopathic infertility. Pycnogenol (one of the constituents of Prelox) has powerful antioxidative influence ameliorating spermatozoa function

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 07:46:34 AM »
i am competing this fall, maybe doing a warm up this summer....problem is, while my bf is low and i have put on some good size in the last month or two..my skin is loose and i have discovered that i have very high estrogen levels.   (by my natrual water retention and where i store my fat.....my trainer/training partner is a top level bodybuilder and sort of a guru on hormones..he wont give me advise on this shit though because he says i have to wait a few years before hell get me on a cycle.)     so i need to tighten up my skin and bring down my e levels for contest time...so i figure i need to start researching and gettiing all my facts straight ahead of time.   right now im focusin on eating as much protein as i can every t and a half hours and training with 150% just tryng to put on size...and if clomid or tribulus can help me ut on size while lowering e levels then thats a plus..

i still dont know what hcg is...htink im going to google it

You kidding? You want to use gear at 19 years old?? Shit, you have to be 21 just to be in this section Candi. jk, dont flip out...  ;) listen to your guru

Train hard, eat a lot, rest, repeat. You have years until you think of AAS, much less Hcg.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 12:02:57 PM »
Insted of showing how illetirate you are,why dont you qoute where I said that Pycnogenol is a replecment for any of the substances you mentioned?

Further more,please qoute any of the MEDICAL STUDIES I posted and show me what is so bad about it?

Here are some qoutes for you :

Intake of Pycnogenol for 1 month restored erectile function to normal. Intercourse frequency doubled. e-NOS in spermatozoa and testosterone levels in blood increased significantly. Cholesterol levels and blood pressure were lowered. No unwanted effects were reported. Prelox is a promising alternative to treat mild to moderate ED.International Journal of Impotence Research advance online publication, 16 August 2007;

RESULTS: All climacteric symptoms improved, antioxidative status increased and LDL/HDL ratio was favourably altered by Pycnogenol. No side effects were reported. CONCLUSION: Pycnogenol may offer an alternative method to reducing climacteric symptoms without unwanted effects

After 1 month of treatment with L-arginine, a statistically nonsignificant number of 2 patients (5%) experienced a normal erection. Treatment with a combination of L-arginine and Pycnogenol for the following month increased the number of men with restored sexual ability to 80%. Finally, after the third month of treatment, 92.5% of the men experienced a normal erection. We conclude that oral administration of L-arginine in combination with Pycnogenol causes a significant improvement in sexual function in men with ED without any side effects.

The methods of the study were: 1. Assessment of the conventional semen analysis (according the criteria of WHO, 1999). 2. Spermatozoa function tests. 3. Spermatozoa-cervical mucus penetration tests. RESULTS: The obtained results showed improvement of sperm quality, in the middle-aged men the therapeutic answers was better than in younger. In conclusion the therapy with Prelox improve sperm parameters in men with idiopathic infertility. Pycnogenol (one of the constituents of Prelox) has powerful antioxidative influence ameliorating spermatozoa function

Dude, your a laughing stock here with this. No steroid user is going to risk some herbals.
We'er pumping synthetic male testo into the body, risking some herbs to deal with the sides is STUPID.

I got news, Nobody is reading your shit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 01:45:29 PM »
i have discovered that i have very high estrogen levels.
You do not KNOW you have "very high E levels". Besides, if your E levels are very high then your test is very high as well, since basically ALL estrogen in males comes from testosterone aromatizing.

Raising testosterone by taking aromatase inhibitors or SERMs (such as Clomid) is worthless, pretty much, from a physique enhancing perspective. Yes, you will raise test but your GH and IGF-1 will take a sharp dive. And estrogen is important for other reasons as well.

Tribulus does nothing, in a stack or as a standalone.

IMO, taking these "PCT drugs" is worse for your health than just taking some test. Test is natural and nontoxic while these other drugs are not.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 01:49:54 PM »
You do not KNOW you have "very high E levels". Besides, if your E levels are very high then your test is very high as well, since basically ALL estrogen in males comes from testosterone aromatizing.

Raising testosterone by taking aromatase inhibitors or SERMs (such as Clomid) is worthless, pretty much, from a physique enhancing perspective. Yes, you will raise test but your GH and IGF-1 will take a sharp dive. And estrogen is important for other reasons as well.

Tribulus does nothing, in a stack or as a standalone.

Yuper.... I get a kick out of self diagnosis of hormone levels.  ;D

Candy had up some good pics of progress if Im not mistaken.... Hes on a good roll.
Shame to muck it up w/  some junk gear tahts as common as piss.

Lift eat rest... Get stronger...

PL your way to big. Then baby step AAS with his history. Easy to get stuck on cycle for life with no real gains.
st?p=85EA8F8B25F46FF6

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 02:26:20 PM »
Will Letro or Adex help prevent an increase in estrogen from HCG taken during cycle or do you need nolvadex of clomid?  Doesn't the estrogen caused by HCG originate from from another pathway - i.e not the aromatase enzyme?

Nope the testes do not produce estrogen.  It is the same pathway HCG cause more test to be produced and it is excessive test that will cause the aromatase.  So Letro would be a good choice.  Like Btymer said maybe your Letro is bunk?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008, 04:44:50 PM »

Dude, your a laughing stock here with this. No steroid user is going to risk some herbals.
We'er pumping synthetic male testo into the body, risking some herbs to deal with the sides is STUPID.

I got news, Nobody is reading your shit.

How exacly using a herb that have showed NO side effects in any MEDICAL study and showed SIGNIFICANT effects on Nitric Oxides is taking a risk?

All the evidence show that this herb should be taken as a part of the supplement regime.I personly have added it to my multi-vitamin,omega 3 etc I take each day.

For some reason your feable mind seem to think I suggested it as a replacment for a steroid or anti-E.

Insted of talking out of your ass you should take 10min to read the articles I posted and educate yourself.