Author Topic: Plea bargain for Craig & Kelly  (Read 9398 times)

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
Plea bargain for Craig & Kelly
« on: June 30, 2006, 10:31:02 PM »
I'm unfimiliar with U.S law, but a friend of mine said that both Kelly & Craig will deny murder, thus creating resonable doubt. I'm told he's looking to plea bargain, to what, my friend doesn't know..!

All in all he's hopeing to recieve less than ten years & out in 4.   Kelly is doing pretty much doing the same. The drug factor in this case will work for them i'm told.  This info i recieved came from Craig via a friend who has spoke to him.  He had a 40 minute conversation with him & he said Craig was very reluctant to talk about the on-going case.

He said that he's adjusted with no problems & finds prison, " a mosey in the park" ( his actual words). He states he's well respected by fellow inmates & accepted his situation. He also said that in the back of his mind, he knew that he would end up doing life in jail sooner or later. I was told this on May 12th & i didn't think of posting it until now....sorry. Maybe things have changed since, but doubt it as Craig seemed very cocksure

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
Re: Plea bargain for Craig & Kelly
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 10:03:20 AM »
You know, I actually believe that Craig always felt he'd do life in the back of his mind. I knew he didn't want to go back, ever, and seemed vehement about it. But I think even he knows he's the Scorpion of the Scorpion and the Frog and would not only take down everyone around him, because of his nature, but would also take himself down in flames. Knowing him for the years I did, I really buy this.

I think the drug issue might work for her, but not for him.  God I hope in one way that she is smart enough to choose life, and not Craig... and do whatever is necessary to save herself. I could never see that being rolling over on Craig, but I CAN see her admitting to being "a drug addict" and "under his spell" and I KNOW the mother dying thing will affect the jury... it has to if it's admitted or mentioned.
They're human. Couple that with her cheerleader background and I think she'll fare well. I do not think he will.

God... "A mosey in the park" sounds sooooo like him too. Arrogant bastard.
Only Craig would prioritize "respect from fellow inmates" over what has actually happened, or admitting his crimes and being resolutely sorry.  Christ!

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 02:20:07 AM »
RE: the drug issue, i think that will work for him on the basis that Melissa was an avid, dependant, at all costs user. The impression my friend got was that Craig felt comfortable in his current environment. I don't know whether thats shocking or very sad.

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 03:48:25 AM »
 An update from May 12th is that my friend tried to speak to Craig on Tuesday July 4th & he was told that Craig was in the prison hospital & unable to make any contact with any1. My friend was assured that it was nothing serious. As soon as i know the reason i'll let you know (if you're intrested).

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 03:18:00 PM »
Just a little rectal irritation, I'm sure - no big whoop!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 08:55:50 AM »
As soon as i know the reason i'll let you know (if you're intrested).

Thanks

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 01:02:14 PM »
Just a little rectal irritation, I'm sure - no big whoop!
prolly raw up in there :P

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2006, 04:02:38 PM »
mark and date.

my prediction is that the murderer will die in prison from health problems related to drugs. he may or may not see the verdict that will be the death chamber ofcourse,,,but it wont matter,,he either will die in prison before verdict or after during the 10-15 year wait for his execution.
fallen angel

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 04:00:33 AM »
mark and date.

my prediction is that the murderer will die in prison from health problems related to drugs. he may or may not see the verdict that will be the death chamber ofcourse,,,but it wont matter,,he either will die in prison before verdict or after during the 10-15 year wait for his execution.
Been off line for almost 2 weeks, due to moving house. But i can tell you this, that he is suffering from some sort of kidney complaint. Unsure if it's drug related. I wouldn't think so, i thought the body was a bit more durable than that.....but i've no idea how much shit this guy used to take. My friend says that he is looking like an old man well into his 50's.

I hope he doesn't read this forum as would definatly figure out where this info is comming from. I'll give more news as and when i get it...!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 06:45:41 PM »
When he's convicted of first degree murder, at best he'll be eligible for parole in 20 years.

http://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-200.html#NRS200Sec030

He wouldn't be likely to live to 61 even on the outside.

Titus will die in a prison hospital - alone and forgotten.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 07:02:53 PM »
When he's convicted of first degree murder, at best he'll be eligible for parole in 20 years.

http://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-200.html#NRS200Sec030

He wouldn't be likely to live to 61 even on the outside.

Titus will die in a prison hospital - alone and forgotten.

as he should.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 11:07:28 AM »
I think he'll escape and kill everyone on the board, after Ron divulges all our identities!
 ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 08:39:17 PM »
Been off line for almost 2 weeks, due to moving house. But i can tell you this, that he is suffering from some sort of kidney complaint. Unsure if it's drug related. I wouldn't think so, i thought the body was a bit more durable than that.....but i've no idea how much shit this guy used to take. My friend says that he is looking like an old man well into his 50's.

I hope he doesn't read this forum as would definatly figure out where this info is comming from. I'll give more news as and when i get it...!

forget about all the gear and dieting issues that he put his body thru....But Meth itself is a dirty drug..XTC also---these are both very harsh to the system esp if your using known stop(don't know if he was but can only imagine)...And if he is let out of his cell at all, my bet is he is sniff'n glue or whatever he can get his hands on...

Kidney problems probably occur often in prison....Just a dirty enviroment...

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 09:37:43 PM »
RE: the drug issue, i think that will work for him on the basis that Melissa was an avid, dependant, at all costs user. The impression my friend got was that Craig felt comfortable in his current environment. I don't know whether thats shocking or very sad.

At that point (the point your friend saw him) he was there a few months looking at a very long sentence at best.  People have a way of coping with their situation and believe it or not, making the best of it.  From what I heard through the news programs even Scott Peterson is doing this quite well.  He came from a privledged and VERY soft backround with golf lessons and wealth and he is managing.  I'm not surprised at all...if you can't do that then your truely f------.  If someone did that to my daughter I would wish and hope they got out on a technicality.  God bless the girls family.

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 06:37:54 AM »
At that point (the point your friend saw him) he was there a few months looking at a very long sentence at best.  People have a way of coping with their situation and believe it or not, making the best of it.  From what I heard through the news programs even Scott Peterson is doing this quite well.  He came from a privledged and VERY soft backround with golf lessons and wealth and he is managing.  I'm not surprised at all...if you can't do that then your truely f------.  If someone did that to my daughter I would wish and hope they got out on a technicality.  God bless the girls family.
Apparantly he has accepted his situation, which he says make's it more comfortable to deal with, as apposed to living in some sort of denial. 1 thing that i forgot to include, which i think is significant, is his current body-wieght. He is wieghing 190lbs, give or take, with a very thin waist. I'll try & post a photo, but the authorities won't let phone's into visiting areas, and it's almost impossible to smuggle them in even though nearly every inmate has 1.

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 09:06:03 AM »
The mutual friend of myself & Titus returned to the UK from the States last friday,. Amongst other things, Titus said he's had more than a few punch-up's & has come out of all of them with no more than a few cut's & bruises. To my surprise, Titus is quite handy when he's 1 on 1 in a straight-up fist fight.

He wont be seeing him now until the trial (if he can get in the public gallery), main reason being as he has nothing left to talk about. Titus can't stand talking about bodybuilders/bodybuilding not for a single minute. Fcuk know's why & he wont mention the case at all, so that doesn't leave much left.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 02:55:06 PM »
Seems like everyone is sure that Big Business is the killer.

Why is that?

Isn't Kelly just as likely to be the killer? I thought she's gone religious and shit now when incarcerated?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 05:19:39 PM »
Apparantly he has accepted his situation, which he says make's it more comfortable to deal with, as apposed to living in some sort of denial. 1 thing that i forgot to include, which i think is significant, is his current body-wieght. He is wieghing 190lbs, give or take, with a very thin waist. I'll try & post a photo, but the authorities won't let phone's into visiting areas, and it's almost impossible to smuggle them in even though nearly every inmate has 1.

follow my posts you will find the murderer weight prediction to the pound. he will show up to trial weighin 175-180lb,,will end up ~ 165-170lb prior to death verdict.
fallen angel

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 01:41:13 AM »
follow my posts you will find the murderer weight prediction to the pound. he will show up to trial weighin 175-180lb,,will end up ~ 165-170lb prior to death verdict.
Fcuking holy shit, 175lbs as low as that. Even if he got a 'not guilty' on all counts, there's no chance of him ever getting back to his best, especially at the age he is now.
Bertil fox never went down to 175lbs, & his jail-house condition's must be a lot worse.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 09:18:56 PM »
Fcuking holy shit, 175lbs as low as that. Even if he got a 'not guilty' on all counts, there's no chance of him ever getting back to his best, especially at the age he is now.
Bertil fox never went down to 175lbs, & his jail-house condition's must be a lot worse.

so your saying he could go to the PDI and clean up...