Author Topic: Be careful who you  (Read 9460 times)

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Be careful who you
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2013, 08:41:56 AM »
He's a former LAPD officer that was let go (conspiracy) and he just aired all their dirty laundry. Shit you wouldn't want the public to know. No one was spared.
He may be 100% correct, but when you murder others, your credibility is questioned and the general public will not believe a word you say.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2013, 08:44:22 AM »
He may be 100% correct, but when you murder others, your credibility is questioned and the general public will not believe a word you say.

His credibility is already in question independent of that because there are some clearly nutball type comments in his manifesto - things that don't add up.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2013, 10:24:37 AM »
I doubt that he'll be taken alive, but the somewhat 'ideal' situation for this guy is to surrender peacefully and tell his story from inside a prison cell.

I think that the whole world would be interested to hear his side of the tale.

And changers could possibly take place.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2013, 10:32:10 AM »
i applaud this man, he has been a victim of the systematic criminal entity called the LAPD, as have I, a dirty cop placed 6 false charges on me resulting in a 3 strike life in prison case, every cop in the world and especially in the LAPD can and will rot in hell when their day comes......... I hope he kills 100 or more cops.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2013, 10:43:25 AM »
a dirty cop placed 6 false charges on me resulting in a 3 strike life in prison case,
WTF? Do tell! Details Please, it might be good to do a getbig debrief!
V

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2013, 10:47:56 AM »
I feel sorry for those who are basically good but terribly naive, who these days isn't aware that modern western police forces are essentially the most highly organised criminals on the planet.  Did they think the Police were some force for Goodness and righteousness.  Oh Brother, the meltdown when that guy found out the truth!  If he wanted to help people he should have worked at a homeless shelter, not become a Policeman.  I remember when one of our notorious corrupt police detectives Roger Rogerson, said "That to be a good cop, you have to be a good criminal"

this is a good post even coming from you

this guy is a hero ftw

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2013, 10:48:42 AM »
You are a complete lunatic psycho, who very well could end up being a serial killer, you fit the description, you belong in the fucken nut house.

WTF crack an egg to make an omelette. So an innocent girl is the sacrificial lamb for corruption to stop, wtf is wrong with you?

Sorry but if this innocent girl has to die to end corruption then fuck ending corruption, you can not fuck with life of an innocent person who has no involvement, fucken lunatic.
You are a complete lunatic psycho, who very well could end up being a serial killer, you prefer to save one innocent life than to save potentially thousands that will continue to be taken due to corruption.  You Sir are a psychopath, and I hope you burn in hell. But seriously, you are a deeply troubled and confused individual, you argue that you can not fuck with life of an innocent person who has no involvement, WTF do you think corruption is and does, this is the very nature of corruption you idiot, harming Innocent people, dickhead!  People like you are incapable of seeing the bigger picture, that's why their is so much shit in the world, you would rather DO NOTHING and allow Shit to spiral out of control until it's your turn to be fucked over by an oppressive out of control power system.  If I do end up being a serial killer,I'm coming after dickheads like you first!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2013, 10:55:25 AM »
I do agree but these are not personal decisions, they are political agendas. When at war innocent people die but the difference is the target is not intentionally the innocent, big difference.
You are a naive fucktard aren't  you.   The innocent may be intentionally targeted, they are considered with complete indifference, if taking out a hostile target means taking innocent lives, then they take innocent life.   The Innocent are intentionally a target alongside the enemy. They call this collateral damage.  If firing on an enemy target knowing that innocent lives will be taken, what is unintentional about that?  Their is no difference between an innocent life being taken by a corrupt war machine than their is by a guy avenging a loss and fighting corrupt police.  I would argue this guy's cause is far more meaningful to the average individual than some BS war based on lies and corruption.
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2013, 12:57:23 PM »
You are a complete lunatic psycho, who very well could end up being a serial killer, you prefer to save one innocent life than to save potentially thousands that will continue to be taken due to corruption.  You Sir are a psychopath, and I hope you burn in hell. But seriously, you are a deeply troubled and confused individual, you argue that you can not fuck with life of an innocent person who has no involvement, WTF do you think corruption is and does, this is the very nature of corruption you idiot, harming Innocent people, dickhead!  People like you are incapable of seeing the bigger picture, that's why their is so much shit in the world, you would rather DO NOTHING and allow Shit to spiral out of control until it's your turn to be fucked over by an oppressive out of control power system.  If I do end up being a serial killer,I'm coming after dickheads like you first!
Listen fuck face the innocent person can not be targeted as a means to stop corruption, not intentionally you fucken retard fundamentalist. Only idiots like you who feel this is appropriate, the end result does not matter as much as a moral decision if it did then why would we not just round up all the criminal and kill them all, solves the crime problem right? you fucken idiot.

What you are suggesting is exactly the same mentality as an Islamic extremist, EXACTLY THE SAME, same as a suicide bomber with a cause. Lunatic, fuck someone lock this guy up in the nut house and throw away the key.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2013, 01:00:40 PM »
Listen fuck face the innocent person can not be targeted as a means to stop corruption, not intentionally you fucken retard fundamentalist. Only idiots like you who feel this is appropriate, the end result does not matter as much as a moral decision if it did then why would we not just round up all the criminal and kill them all, solves the crime problem right? you fucken idiot.

What you are suggesting is exactly the same mentality as an Islamic extremist, EXACTLY THE SAME, same as a suicide bomber with a cause. Lunatic, fuck someone lock this guy up in the nut house and throw away the key.

I have to say this is spot on.  rooting for this psychopath in the name of justice is sickening. No different than the mcveighs and Muslim fanatics of the world.  The ends don't always justify the means.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2013, 01:02:50 PM »

Your such a bullshit hypocrite,  So far Police have shot at three innocent civilians and seriously injured one of them in pursuit of some person they are concerned shoots at innocent citizens.  Do you not see your logic failure here, you have to weigh up who is the greater evil, and who kills more innocents.  And it's not some lone gunmen with a vendetta.  And coming from an American, who is a citizen of the greatest terrorist nation on the planet, one responsible for fundamentalist terrorist actions around the globe and who has for decades been killing millions of innocent civilians in the name of an EVIL agenda, I find your moral outrage sickening and everything that is wrong with the world. 

What I am suggesting is to fight the fundamentalist extremist with the same tactics they use against others,  Corruption, by it's very nature, targets the Innocent.  It is responsible for pain, suffering and the death of Innocents.  If corrupt individuals or groups find it acceptable to abuse Innocents in such a way, then those who oppose them must also be strong enough to use the same tactic when fighting against them.
V

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2013, 01:06:24 PM »
WELL SAID, One Time Hard!

I applaud you!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2013, 01:11:32 PM »
Your such a bullshit hypocrite,  So far Police have shot at three innocent civilians and seriously injured one of them in pursuit of some person they are concerned shoots at innocent citizens.  Do you not see your logic failure here, you have to weigh up who is the greater evil, and who kills more innocents.  And it's not some lone gunmen with a vendetta.  And coming from an American, who is a citizen of the greatest terrorist nation on the planet, one responsible for fundamentalist terrorist actions around the globe and who has for decades been killing millions of innocent civilians in the name of an EVIL agenda, I find your moral outrage sickening and everything that is wrong with the world.
They were not intentionally shooting innocent people you fucken a dumbass. INTENTIONS and MOTIVES are everything you idiot, clearly you know nothing about this or are to stupid to see how it works. Two people kill someone, 1 has every intention and gets 25 years and the other has no intention and gets off on probation, see the difference you retard

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2013, 01:16:01 PM »
I have to say this is spot on.  rooting for this psychopath in the name of justice is sickening. No different than the mcveighs and Muslim fanatics of the world.  The ends don't always justify the means.

WELL SAID, One Time Hard!

I applaud you!
Clearly ekul is missing some screws here, his mentality is stone age, primitive and savage. What a fucken freak. Yet he cries like a little bitch when he got attacked by a dog, you fucken loser ekul, you only got bit and cried everyday over that and still cry everyday over that, not even a hair of a fraction of what the poor innocent girl got.

Oh it hurts I got bit by a dog, you fucken weak little bitch

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2013, 01:21:53 PM »
They were not intentionally shooting innocent people you fucken a dumbass. INTENTIONS and MOTIVES are everything you idiot, clearly you know nothing about this or are to stupid to see how it works. Two people kill someone, 1 has every intention and gets 25 years and the other has no intention and gets off on probation, see the difference you retard
So Police shooting innocents in the pursuit of who they believe are the bad guys is OK?  But it is NOT OK for someone who is standing up to who they believe are the bad guys?  I get it now, Thanks officer!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2013, 01:26:18 PM »
Clearly ekul is missing some screws here, his mentality is stone age, primitive and savage. What a fucken freak. Yet he cries like a little bitch when he got attacked by a dog, you fucken loser ekul, you only got bit and cried everyday over that and still cry everyday over that, not even a hair of a fraction of what the poor innocent girl got.

Oh it hurts I got bit by a dog, you fucken weak little bitch
I long ago learned that the ownage is complete, when my opponent mentions dog attack or pitbulls.  And to Archer who claims that rooting for the psychopath in the name of justice is sickening.  I agree 100%, why do you think I would root for a psychopathic corrupt and evil justice system.

The problem you guys have, is failure to see who the real bad guys are, either because you are one of them, or quite possibly you don't have a piercing and resourceful enough intellect to get to the heart of matters.
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2013, 01:30:01 PM »
So Police shooting innocents in the pursuit of who they believe are the bad guys is OK?  But it is NOT OK for someone who is standing up to who they believe are the bad guys?  I get it now, Thanks officer!
Are you that brainless?The guy did not stand up to those he believed are the bad guys, he killed an innocent girl who he clearly knows was not the bad guys. Why don`t you have the balls to say it how it is?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2013, 01:32:14 PM »
I long ago learned that the ownage is complete, when my opponent mentions dog attack or pitbulls.  And to Archer who claims that rooting for the psychopath in the name of justice is sickening.  I agree 100%, why do you think I would root for a psychopathic corrupt and evil justice system.

The problem you guys have, is failure to see who the real bad guys are, either because you are one of them, or quite possibly you don't have a piercing and resourceful enough intellect to get to the heart of matters.
It does not take a rocket scientist to see this guy is a bad guy, killing an innocent person intentionally is as bad as they come.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2013, 01:33:40 PM »
Consequences

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2013, 01:35:50 PM »
Are you that brainless?The guy did not stand up to those he believed are the bad guys, he killed an innocent girl who he clearly knows was not the bad guys. Why don`t you have the balls to say it how it is?
Isn't this what corrupt people do, kill innocent people that they clearly know are not the bad guys.  He is just playing the game on their terms and by their rules.  Normally, it's the other way round, the whistle-blower gets his head blown off, while the corrupt guys walk away whistling dixie.  Corruption doesn't like it when you play by their rules, in fact, their whole modus operandi is predicated on the fact people play fair, that's how they get away with it.  This guy just learnt the rules of the game before it was used against him.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2013, 01:41:35 PM »
It does not take a rocket scientist to see this guy is a bad guy, killing an innocent person intentionally is as bad as they come.
What and you don't think the corrupt people do this shit!  I remember here in Melbourne years ago, the corrupt police blew the head of a whistle blowing colleague in the toilet of the police station, they all covered it up and made up some bullshit story about accidental firearm discharge, their were rumours for years bout what really happened and it has been discussed openly by a royal commissioner.  you don't think that those corrupt bastards wouldn't have loved to do the same thing to this guy, he is just playing their game.  He didn't want to play it, if you want to blame anybody for the death of an innocent woman, blame the corrupt father who made shitty life choices and by doing so endangered his family.  He knew the stakes of the game, he rolled the dice and was winning for a while, him winning early in the game made him bold and reckless and now his daughter paid the ultimate price for his arrogance.
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2013, 04:34:28 PM »
What and you don't think the corrupt people do this shit!  I remember here in Melbourne years ago, the corrupt police blew the head of a whistle blowing colleague in the toilet of the police station, they all covered it up and made up some bullshit story about accidental firearm discharge, their were rumours for years bout what really happened and it has been discussed openly by a royal commissioner.  you don't think that those corrupt bastards wouldn't have loved to do the same thing to this guy, he is just playing their game.  He didn't want to play it, if you want to blame anybody for the death of an innocent woman, blame the corrupt father who made shitty life choices and by doing so endangered his family.  He knew the stakes of the game, he rolled the dice and was winning for a while, him winning early in the game made him bold and reckless and now his daughter paid the ultimate price for his arrogance.

BOOOM!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2013, 07:08:48 PM »
this guy is a true american hero and patriot, i applaud him for killing people who deserve it

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2013, 12:10:57 AM »
this guy is a true american hero and patriot, i applaud him for killing people who deserve it

same here bro, I dont care what anyone says most cops are pathetic pieces of shit who shouldnt be spared

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2013, 12:29:46 AM »
he's killing relatives not even the people involved.. I for one don't want to be murdered for something my dad did.