Author Topic: Is the Congressman a sex predator?  (Read 15827 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Is the Congressman a sex predator?
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2006, 10:45:46 PM »
Where was your compassion when Monica Lewinsky had her civil and constitutional rights denied her, was threatened, bullied, harassed and intimidated by Ken Starr. I have yet to see this boy's name splashed out in front place headlines as was the case with Miss Lewinsky, nor has he become the butt of nightly jokes by late-night comedians and stand-up comics. You act as if Foley should not have resigned in order to protect the boy. ???
Stop trying to twist this. That boy was a victim who came forward and wanted to expose Foley as the piece of dirt that he is.

That speaks volumes about your fitness ...or rather lack thereof to be a 'BIG BROTHER', ...cause if that boy was my little brother, Congressman Mark Foley would have had his nuts ripped off from day 1, and fed to him.  >:( But then again, you're the one who wants all evidence indicating the guilt of criminals suppressed.  ::)

you're the partisan dumbass who keeps bringing foley into this . . . i wouldn''t give a shit if foley is burned at the stake tomorrow . . . i'm sure it's no more than he deserves.

in your twisted fucking mind all that you can think about is gloating  . . . you don't care about making public what the boy's family wanted private.

and LMAO at your "nuts ripped off" comment . . .  ::) talk a big game and then say "cease and decist" when something moves in the shadows. LMAO.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2006, 11:01:11 PM »
you're the partisan dumbass who keeps bringing foley into this . . . i wouldn''t give a shit if foley is burned at the stake tomorrow . . . i'm sure it's no more than he deserves.

in your twisted fucking mind all that you can think about is gloating  . . . you don't care about making public what the boy's family wanted private.

and LMAO at your "nuts ripped off" comment . . .  ::) talk a big game and then say "cease and decist" when something moves in the shadows. LMAO.

Partisan dumbass who keeps bringing Foley into this.  ???  ???  ???

NEWSFLASH: IT's ALL ABOUT FOLEY!!!

Foley did this... no one else! This was not mutual consent, ...this was a Congressman preying on a highschool page. I highly doubt the boys family wanted Congressman Foley's despicable actions to remain private. If anything, they would want their son's identity to remain private which has been done.

You can try to suppress it ...try to spin it, try to divert attention any way you want, ...but the bottom line is:

The Republican co-chair of the Congressional Caucus on Missing and Exploited children is infact himself a sexual predator of children!  DEAL!  >:(
w

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2006, 11:09:48 PM »
Maybe he's a Log Cabin Republican?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2006, 11:23:11 PM »
Maybe he's a Log Cabin Republican?

He was at 8:01:21 pm  :-\  ...or would that have made him more a a rock-solid Republican?

Quote from: former Congressman Mark Foley
Maf54 (8:01:21 PM): i am hard as a rock..so tell me when your reaches rock
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2006, 11:26:34 PM »
He was at 8:01:21 pm  :-\  ...or would that have made him more a a rock-solid Republican?

Does this belong to your party?

http://www.nambla.org/

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2006, 11:32:31 PM »
Does this belong to your party?

http://www.nambla.org/

since she's already posted transcripts of cybersex, the voyeur haguar will next be posting photographs of men and boys engaged in sexual acts. 

it will serve some great purpose and give the she-hyena a "woody."

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2006, 11:33:15 PM »
That's despicable of you to send me to a link advocating the exploitation of children.

You should be ashamed of yourself. If you had any decency, you'd alter your post to remove the link.
w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2006, 11:35:20 PM »
That's despicable of you to send me to a link advocating the exploitation of children.

You should be ashamed of yourself. If you had any decency, you'd alter your post to remove the link.

Oh wait, it's okay for you judge the entire Republican party on one asshole, and I post something that Liberals support and your offended?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2006, 11:42:02 PM »
since she's already posted transcripts of cybersex b/w a man and a boy, the voyeur haguar will next be posting photographs of men and boys engaged in sexual acts. 

it will serve some great purpose and give the she-hyena a "woody" (her own words).
"

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2006, 11:48:30 PM »
Haguarenterprises: Happily exploiting children's errors for political and perverted purposes.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2006, 11:52:54 PM »
Looks like the Republicans are going to have to find a whole new candiate in the Florida congressional race.

Today, incumbent congressman Mark Foley has resigned from office and dropped out of the race.

Wanna know why? ...click the link below

Republican Congressman Mark Foley of Florida has resigned today
http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=d09077af-643f-4656-80f0-92a938fdd089&f=00&fg=copy

another one bites the dust, ...another one bites the dust, ...and another one's gone, and another one's gone... ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!  :P

apparently this info wasn't enough . . . so the pervert decided to favor us with all the salacious details she could find.

she would be an excellent tabloid journalist.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2006, 12:03:05 AM »
Oh wait, it's okay for you judge the entire Republican party on one asshole, and I post something that Liberals support and your offended?

I am glad this sexual predator of children was finally exposed. I am pissed off that it took over a year for it to happen. House majority leader John Boehner of Ohio clearly cannot be trusted to take care of things. Just another case of another republican asleep on his watch. I am elated the piece of crap is a Republican, because that is just one more seat they will lose in the mid-terms.

I don't judge the entire Republican party on one asshole Congressman who was revealed to be a sexual predator of children. That has nothing to do with anything. I'd still see him as a degenerate if he was a Democrat, a Libertarian, a Communist or a Green Party member.

I judge the Republican party based on their failure to stop the weeds within their ranks (the PNAC NeoCons) from seizing control of their party, hijacking it as a platform to promote their psychotic avaricious plans of global hegemony, insulting the world and their constituents by selecting the dumbest mofo as their figurehead, and their refusal to stand up for America, for Americans, and for the world, as the responsible and moral leaders of a 1st world civilized nation they claim to be.

I judge the Republicans, for their failure to examine the truth of 911. The truth of their failure to do anything about terrorism despite their many warnings, and I fault them for not only NOT coming out with the truth, but capitalizing on their failures, by further compounding their incompetence and lies to avert blame to others.

I judge Republicans for allowing themselves, and the truth (which was right in front of their face the whole time) to get sucked down the memory hole, and for allowing these tyrants to take both America and the world into the mess we are now in.

I judge Republicans for forcing legislators and representatives into positions of having to go along with them and their UNAmerican, and UNpatriotic agenda. I judge Republicans for alot of things.

There is plenty for them to answer for.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2006, 12:12:40 AM »
 :o  Oh my... 3 posts in a row attempting to divert the issue? you must be getting close to meltdown time.

I'm flattered I get so under-your-skin. It should serve as confirmation for anyone with eyes, AND the ability to see, and to those with ears, AND the ability to hear, the credibility of my comments.

I will say this for you tho, ...Karl Rove aka Bush's Brain would be very proud of you.

For those who would like to both own and understand Bush's Brain, feel free to click the link.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2006, 12:29:22 AM »
I don't care that he's a repub, a dem, a libertarian, or whatever.

But I do care if anyone from either party helped cover this up or stall an investigation.  I caught something on the news today about it, but I haven't heard the story.

Did his party in any way help a cover-up?  If so, then it indeed becomes a political issue.  If it's just him, and they quickly ejected him once they found out, then it's just one sick guy.  No politics needed.  BUT - if the repubs were holding it quiet til after the elections, it's a whole nother story.

Anyone know?  I haven't followed this story, as I find it kinda gross.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2006, 12:41:25 AM »
I don't care that he's a repub, a dem, a libertarian, or whatever.

But I do care if anyone from either party helped cover this up or stall an investigation.  I caught something on the news today about it, but I haven't heard the story.

Did his party in any way help a cover-up?  If so, then it indeed becomes a political issue.  If it's just him, and they quickly ejected him once they found out, then it's just one sick guy.  No politics needed.  BUT - if the repubs were holding it quiet til after the elections, it's a whole nother story.

Anyone know?  I haven't followed this story, as I find it kinda gross.

the GOP did cover it up . . . the parents' wanted privacy . . . but letting foley continue was a big mistake. heads will roll and deservedly so.

so what do you think about your associate haguar posting unnecessary and salacious details about the encounter? what purpose did that serve? she also said it gave her a "woody"? does she imagine we're all prurient perverts like her?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2006, 12:45:13 AM »
You can argue the guy has a right to be gay, ...I won't dispute it, ...although it would be hypocritical of his base (Rightwing evangelical christians)

You can argue that the age of consent is 16, however I believe for gays in some jurisdictions, it is higher. Not even sure if Florida is still one of those states that makes homosexuality illegal.

However...notwithstandin g, the fact remains this kid was a page... who was getting unwanted attention from a congressman.

That is sexual harrasment. And that was just the instant message text. I've read the kids emails where he describes being creeped out by the congressman, and wanting to warn others about him.

The kids emails reveal he was freaked out by the eMails he got from this elected official. And you can watch for majority leader John Beohner trying to pass the buck on this one. He was notified months ago, and did nothing about it. It took Bob Woodward to expose this.

He was freaking out and creeping out the kid. He has no right to do that. As an adult, as an elected official, and as Co-chair for the Congressional Caucus for missing and exploited children, should have conducted himself far better.

And yes, I get a woody when I see a Republican fall, ...especially going into the mid-terms.

You'all need to take your country back, and the first step is getting back control of Congress, and the Senate, in order that the stupid, lying, incompetent, narcissistic, immature, son-of-a-jackal leading you and the entire world on the path to hell, can be impeached and brought to justice.

How do you know his base consists of "Rightwing evangelical Christians"?

So the age of consent is higher for homosexuals?  Dang girl.  Where do you get your information?  Geeze Louise.

Homosexuality isn't illegal anywhere in this country.  The Supreme Court overturned Bowers v. Hardwick (the decision that upheld sodomy laws).  Bad decision IMO, but sodomy laws are unconstitutional according to the Supremes.  

Sexual harassment???  The kid didn't sound like he was an unwilling participant to me.  The conduct has to be unwelcome.  The kid may have told people he was freaked out, but if those transcripts are accurate then the conduct sure sounded like something the kid enjoyed, which would mean it was not sexual harassment.  

This is the kind of misinformation people spread when they are blinded by partisanship.  Stop trying to make this a Republican/Democrat issue.  It is just about a sleazy, immoral man who unfortunately was a member of Congress.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2006, 12:48:48 AM »

Why are you offended?  I-One is right:  NAMBLA is part of the gay rights movement embraced by liberals.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2006, 01:16:06 AM »
the GOP did cover it up . . . the parents' wanted privacy . . . but letting foley continue was a big mistake. heads will roll and deservedly so.

Twofold there - First, sexual abuse victims often just 'want it to go away' - and if there's proof, the prosecutor will push it to court, at least for a plea, everytime.  They have to.  Otherwise, intimidated victimes would keep shutting up and the sickos could keep offending.  So since that's not an option...

What the F were the GOP thinking?  Covering it up makes them just as wrong as Foley was.  Shit, the man was free to keep right on offending.  Do we know the names yet of which people were specifically involved?  I could give a shit what party they're from - they need to be charged if at all possible.  Yes, the party may take a one-spot hit from him losing his office.  But the integrity of the GOP from immediately calling him out should be MUCH more important.  Shit.  What the hell were they thinking? 

so what do you think about your associate haguar posting unnecessary and salacious details about the encounter? what purpose did that serve? she also said it gave her a "woody"? does she imagine we're all prurient perverts like her?

It was all over the political boards.  I admit I read it when it first came out, only because I thought it would just be flirting or something.  When it turned out to be serious masturbation talk, I couldn't read on, I seriously felt sick. 

While I see where you're coming from - it seems Jag does love that it's the GOP - I think that since she knows so much more about the shady shit the GOP has done (her media plays  alot that ours doesn't), she obviously despises them more than we could.  Not defending her comments about it, but I understand where she's coming from. 

Anyway - who were the Repubs who knew?  This is disgusting.  If it was just that guy and they immediately outed him, then the Repubs are completely clean and deserve zero criticism.  BUT - if they hid it - shit, i can't even see how a diehard repub like Mr I coudl defend those actions.

Link, anyone? :)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2006, 04:41:43 AM »
Age of consent should be the same no matter if it's same sex or not.

Anything else is a fcuking violation of personal integrity.

This Republican is no pedophile, obviously not.

Pedophiles goes after kids, they want their victims to be pre-puberty.

Still, he may be criminal in otherways, of course.

Using his position to get sex are grounds for a sexual harassment case.

He could be a scum, but he ain't no pedophile.

Side note: It's amazing how many people can accept that the homos don't get to live by the same freedoms and rights as the rest of us.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2006, 04:57:25 AM »
talk a big game and then say "cease and decist" when something moves in the shadows. LMAO.

So you admit to "moving in the shadows." (Your words not mine)
I'm not surprised. Your kind can only move in the shadows. . . like cockroaches unable to withstand the light.

I got news for you, plenty of light is now being shed to the American public who for far too long has been treated like mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed bullshit) by this current administration wrapped up in "A STATE OF DENIAL"

Congressman Mark Foley's exploitation of congressional pages is only one revelation within the pages of this book.

"A STATE OF DENIAL" is on the bookshelves as of yesterday. I urge all Americans to get it, read it, and understand what the rest of the world has known all along, information that has been horrificly kept from you.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2006, 05:54:59 AM »
How do you know his base consists of "Rightwing evangelical Christians"?

He's a Republican ain't he?  ;)

So the age of consent is higher for homosexuals?  Dang girl.  Where do you get your information?  Geeze Louise.

In some jurisdictions it is.

Homosexuality isn't illegal anywhere in this country.  The Supreme Court overturned Bowers v. Hardwick (the decision that upheld sodomy laws).  Bad decision IMO, but sodomy laws are unconstitutional according to the Supremes.  

Sexual harassment???  The kid didn't sound like he was an unwilling participant to me.  The conduct has to be unwelcome.  The kid may have told people he was freaked out, but if those transcripts are accurate then the conduct sure sounded like something the kid enjoyed, which would mean it was not sexual harassment.[/glow]

Actually Beach Bum, that transcript was from a conversation Congressman Mark Foley had with another page.
When Foley's conduct came under scrutiny, there was a flurry of emails and instant message chat transcripts sent in by other congressional pages subjected to the same thing.

As to your comment as to "sure sounded like something the kid enjoyed, which would mean it was not sexual harassment."  ...don't be so quick to judge. That's the blaming the victim approach. In a situation like that, you cannot draw the conclusion that the kid enjoyed it, and therefore it was not sexual harassment. I doubt he would have either saved the chat, or turned it in to authorites who clearly failed to protect him or any of the other pages being subjected to this. We are talking about a CONGRESSMAN ...and a child. Are you telling me a child has the wherewithal to not be intimidated in the face of such unwanted attention. Furthermore, if you  scrutinize the transcript, you will see this particular kid makes (what I believe to be) an effort to kill Foley's buzz.  He tells him to "hang on cause my Mom is calling me." Foley responds with "I hope she didn't see anything". Is that the response of a man who thinks he's doing nothing wrong?  

This is the kind of misinformation people spread when they are blinded by partisanship.  Stop trying to make this a Republican/Democrat issue.  It is just about a sleazy, immoral man who unfortunately was a member of Congress.  

This is the kind of information people disseminate when they want justice done, and they want the public to understand what kind of deceiptfulness is being perpetrated on them by those in office throughout their land. People who have utterly failed to live up to their responsibilities as elected officials. People wiiling to turn a blind eye to reality, suppress truth, live in a state of denial, even if it means allowing the continued victimization of children, in order to keep their hold on power.

This is more than a sleazy, immoral man who unfortunately was a member of Congress. This was a sleazy, immoral man, who was unfortunately a member of Congress, AS WELL AS THE CO-CHAIR OF THE CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS ON MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDREN who was allowed to continue both in his role as co-chair, house representative, and harasser of young pages, by the house majority leader Rep. John Boehner (Ohio).

There was no justice for this boy at their hands, or for the other house pages that were harassed. Instead they chose AlGebra's stated preferred method of dealing with inculpatory evidence of criminal conduct: by suppressing the information.

This book and the truths contains therein are not going away. We have seen the MO of this administration all too well. They circle their wagons, and galvanize their power, with an all too easily predictable MO. They can't spin this one tho. The only hope they have is to divert attention away. You should not only be hopping mad, you oughtta be scared shitless. Another false flag attack would not surprise me in the least. These are desperate psycopaths.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2006, 06:34:21 AM »
Twofold there - First, sexual abuse victims often just 'want it to go away' - and if there's proof, the prosecutor will push it to court, at least for a plea, everytime.  They have to.  Otherwise, intimidated victimes would keep shutting up and the sickos could keep offending.  So since that's not an option...

What the F were the GOP thinking?  Covering it up makes them just as wrong as Foley was.  Shit, the man was free to keep right on offending.  Do we know the names yet of which people were specifically involved?  I could give a shit what party they're from - they need to be charged if at all possible.  Yes, the party may take a one-spot hit from him losing his office.  But the integrity of the GOP from immediately calling him out should be MUCH more important.  Shit.  What the hell were they thinking?

They were probably thinking  :o "Holy Shit. This is our co-chair of the congressional caucus on missing and exploited children. Let's keep a lid on this." 

It was all over the political boards.  I admit I read it when it first came out, only because I thought it would just be flirting or something.  When it turned out to be serious masturbation talk, I couldn't read on, I seriously felt sick.

And there's a ton more just like it. 

While I see where you're coming from - it seems Jag does love that it's the GOP - I think that since she knows so much more about the shady shit the GOP has done (her media plays  alot that ours doesn't), she obviously despises them more than we could.  Not defending her comments about it, but I understand where she's coming from.

240, that's exactly where I'm coming from. And contrary to AlGebra's attempt to twist my words and divert attention from the central issue at hand (the revelations of criminal negligence, dysfunction, dereliction of duty, betrayal of constituents, and overall 'state of denial') I do not get a woody from the salacious details. I get a woody cause a Republican fell, ...he hung by the noose of his own creation. Wait til you see how I respond when justice is meted out to him, ...that is of course if the American public has not completely lost it's backbone to demand justice.  

Anyway - who were the Repubs who knew?  This is disgusting.  If it was just that guy and they immediately outed him, then the Repubs are completely clean and deserve zero criticism.  BUT - if they hid it - shit, i can't even see how a diehard repub like Mr I coudl defend those actions.

Link, anyone? :)

House majority leader Rep. John Boehner (R - Ohio) for one. The same man who got on Scarborough country the other night to pump his bid for re-election and flat-out lied to the American people about the situation in Iraq, ...despite the unanimous consensus of 16 US intelligence agencies saying otherwise.

ps - When I find links I'll come back and edit this post accordingly.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2006, 08:04:15 AM »
hell yes - please share links.  Also I've never been a fan of Woodward's - but is the book that good? I know the WH is dodging it.

At this point, seriously, for all us Americans, politicla party shouldn't matter anymore.  We can no longer say "heathen democrats".  We should be aware that repubs have really put what is right on the backburner, for what is best for the American Empire. 

Agree/disagree?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2006, 09:05:41 AM »
He's a Republican ain't he?  ;)

In some jurisdictions it is.

Actually Beach Bum, that transcript was from a conversation Congressman Mark Foley had with another page.
When Foley's conduct came under scrutiny, there was a flurry of emails and instant message chat transcripts sent in by other congressional pages subjected to the same thing.

As to your comment as to "sure sounded like something the kid enjoyed, which would mean it was not sexual harassment."  ...don't be so quick to judge. That's the blaming the victim approach. In a situation like that, you cannot draw the conclusion that the kid enjoyed it, and therefore it was not sexual harassment. I doubt he would have either saved the chat, or turned it in to authorites who clearly failed to protect him or any of the other pages being subjected to this. We are talking about a CONGRESSMAN ...and a child. Are you telling me a child has the wherewithal to not be intimidated in the face of such unwanted attention. Furthermore, if you  scrutinize the transcript, you will see this particular kid makes (what I believe to be) an effort to kill Foley's buzz.  He tells him to "hang on cause my Mom is calling me." Foley responds with "I hope she didn't see anything". Is that the response of a man who thinks he's doing nothing wrong?  

This is the kind of information people disseminate when they want justice done, and they want the public to understand what kind of deceiptfulness is being perpetrated on them by those in office throughout their land. People who have utterly failed to live up to their responsibilities as elected officials. People wiiling to turn a blind eye to reality, suppress truth, live in a state of denial, even if it means allowing the continued victimization of children, in order to keep their hold on power.

This is more than a sleazy, immoral man who unfortunately was a member of Congress. This was a sleazy, immoral man, who was unfortunately a member of Congress, AS WELL AS THE CO-CHAIR OF THE CONGRESSIONAL CAUCUS ON MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDREN who was allowed to continue both in his role as co-chair, house representative, and harasser of young pages, by the house majority leader Rep. John Boehner (Ohio).

There was no justice for this boy at their hands, or for the other house pages that were harassed. Instead they chose AlGebra's stated preferred method of dealing with inculpatory evidence of criminal conduct: by suppressing the information.

This book and the truths contains therein are not going away. We have seen the MO of this administration all too well. They circle their wagons, and galvanize their power, with an all too easily predictable MO. They can't spin this one tho. The only hope they have is to divert attention away. You should not only be hopping mad, you oughtta be scared shitless. Another false flag attack would not surprise me in the least. These are desperate psycopaths.

So your comment about Foley's base being "Rightwing evangelical Christians" was based solely on the fact he his a Republican.  You should have qualified your statement.  That is an opinion, not a fact. 

Name one jurisdiction in the United States where the age of consent is higher for homosexuals than heterosexuals.  This would make a great discussion piece with my students.  **This is the point where you gracefully admit a mistake. [now holding my breath]**

I'm not blaming the victim at all.  I just don't throw terms and phrases around that have no factual basis.  Yes what this guy did may be some kind of crime, unethical, immoral, etc., but I tend to get hung up on things like the facts.   :)

So someone wrote a book criticizing the president?  Get out.  First time in history.  There are multiple books written that criticize every administration.  I mean, people accused Clinton of murder.  Republicans were frothing at the mouth over Clinton.  They absolutely hated him.  I took that with a grain a salt, just like I do liberals acting like rapid dogs over Bush. 

You are assuming the Republican leadership allowed Foley’s conduct to continue.  Let the facts come in first, then draw a conclusion.  At least that's the way I generally do things.  If it turns out the Republican leadership did in fact allow this conduct and covered it up, heads should roll.   

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2006, 09:57:32 AM »
see a whole lot of bullshit in this thread, some of which I contributed, so here:

1. GOP leadership knew (to varying degrees) that Foley had engaged in inappropriate correspondence. for whatever reason they didn't respond as they should have.

2. the parents wanted no investigation, for reasons that would be obvious to any but the most jaded.

3. the page was a kid, regardless of all the semantics you can bring up. foley was a fuckin congressman.

4. posting the transcript of the im exchange served no point and is just yellow journalism. perverts who engage in such despicable practices should tread carefully, b/c you don't know what karma might have in store for you.