Author Topic: I am sick of people whining about women with big fake boobs  (Read 2983 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I am sick of people whining about women with big fake boobs
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 03:09:09 PM »
Shut up, gimmick.
X

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
make me SF
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 03:12:54 PM »
maek me SF

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 03:19:08 AM »
You are clearly gay.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 11:13:59 AM »
i am too, i love fake tits. they are always nice and firm. a girl with big naturals looks good all done up in clothing but then when they take off their bra they just hang down to their waist like fucking udders.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 11:27:28 AM »
i am too, i love fake tits. they are always nice and firm. a girl with big naturals looks good all done up in clothing but then when they take off their bra they just hang down to their waist like fucking udders.

x1000!!! after 28 most girls with anything over a medium C starts to droop really badly, even if they've been wearing a bra since 13, gravity works in mysterious ways...fake tits defy gravy and just levitate! girl can get away with no bra and her tits still stay up and look great!

plus it makes a girl in just a tight t-shirt so much hotter.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 12:34:10 PM »

You like something hard instead of something soft.  :-\

And if you can't handle hanging boobs then you are not ready for the ladies just yet, lil boy.  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 12:55:55 PM »
i love all boobs, regardless of size, shape, or material.
175lbs by 31st July

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 03:21:29 PM »
x1000!!! after 28 most girls with anything over a medium C starts to droop really badly, even if they've been wearing a bra since 13, gravity works in mysterious ways...fake tits defy gravy and just levitate! girl can get away with no bra and her tits still stay up and look great!

plus it makes a girl in just a tight t-shirt so much hotter.

they dont even last till 28 even, id say early 20's is when the big naturals start to sag and droop. usually 22-24 ish. they can still be 'arranged' nicely by clothing...but the natural nubile and firmness of their youth is gone  :'(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 03:41:22 PM »
they dont even last till 28 even, id say early 20's is when the big naturals start to sag and droop. usually 22-24 ish. they can still be 'arranged' nicely by clothing...but the natural nubile and firmness of their youth is gone  :'(

I was with a Woman who had GGs, and they weren't droopy, very round, soft, yet firm. And she was in her 30s.

Fake boobs don't do it, the fact that just under the skin is a plastic bag full of saline, tends to turn me off. I feel like I am being cheated. Plus women act like they are the shit, when they are not. Go to Busty.pl ant tell me if fake ones are better than those.