Author Topic: Waiting for the cops to show up..  (Read 10515 times)

saopl

• Getbig III
Waiting for the cops to show up..
« on: July 02, 2010, 07:20:23 AM »
I installed a keylogger on my computer because I had a feeling my GF/fiance was fucking around behind my back and it was true, I came home last night and found a bunch of shit, confronted her about it and she went crazy started punching and kicking me but I never touched her, she went in the bathroom and smashed her head against the wall a few times and said "now I'm calling the cops"

she's going to try to blame it on me saying I hit her etc, she has before, and I'll prob make a trip down to county jail.

what a great start to a wonderful weekend.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Waiting for the cops to show up..
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 07:22:56 AM »
Call a lawyer asap. Cops always side with the women.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 07:23:01 AM »
I installed a keylogger on my computer because I had a feeling my GF/fiance was fucking around behind my back and it was true, I came home last night and found a bunch of shit, confronted her about it and she went crazy started punching and kicking me but I never touched her, she went in the bathroom and smashed her head against the wall a few times and said "now I'm calling the cops"

Damn man.....thats a shitty story.  Where do you live?  Show the cops your war wounds as soon as they arrive, at least she will get arrested too, in most states.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 07:24:45 AM »

she's going to try to blame it on me saying I hit her etc, she has before, and I'll prob make a trip down to county jail.

Have fun, this is how women manipulate the system. Starting with the cops. Then judicial officers...then on down the line...

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 07:25:51 AM »
Damn man.....thats a shitty story.  Where do you live?  Show the cops your war wounds as soon as they arrive, at least she will get arrested too, in most states.

Tampa FL.

Actually she threw a vase at me and it broke on my back, I have this bruise about 6in x 6in, it's purple. Along with all the pictures I took last night.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 07:27:07 AM »
Have fun, this is how women manipulate the system. Starting with the cops. Then judicial officers...then on down the line...
Exactly. They know how to manipulate and play the crying game very well. Seen it enough times with my buddies that went through divorce. They almost always 99.9% of the time side witht he women. That's why, get a lawyer, never strike the woman whatever you do and keep your nose clean.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 07:32:10 AM »
Exactly. They know how to manipulate and play the crying game very well. Seen it enough times with my buddies that went through divorce. They almost always 99.9% of the time side witht he women. That's why, get a lawyer, never strike the woman whatever you do and keep your nose clean.

lol yep. she busted her lip on the wall so of course they will thinks it's me.. my criminal record won't help me out either. too many violent charges.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 07:33:25 AM »
Yet, want to be treated equal. When shit hits the fan, all of a sudden, they need to be "protected".

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 07:34:21 AM »
lol yep. she busted her lip on the wall so of course they will thinks it's me.. my criminal record won't help me out either. too many violent charges.
And she'll proceed to tell the cops that your stalking her, calling her numerous times, etc. Be careful and tell your lawyer everything. Give him your cell phone records, computer hardrive (for email), etc for proof. Take her down in court. Best way.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 07:38:30 AM »
And she'll proceed to tell the cops that your stalking her, calling her numerous times, etc. Be careful and tell your lawyer everything. Give him your cell phone records, computer hardrive (for email), etc for proof. Take her down in court. Best way.

well to make things even more complicated she's my baby momma.. she said she filed the report last night so I would imagine they would have already showed up to my house last night or to my work today..

she might just be bluffing..

actually after all this went down she sent me a message asking if I payed rent, lol fucking girl.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 07:39:01 AM »
fucking bitches... ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 07:39:32 AM »
If she's calling the cops on your ass it's time to ditch the bitch.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 07:40:56 AM »
At least you found out she's a crazy bitch before marrying her.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 07:41:48 AM »
well to make things even more complicated she's my baby momma.. she said she filed the report last night so I would imagine they would have already showed up to my house last night or to my work today..

she might just be bluffing..

actually after all this went down she sent me a message asking if I payed rent, lol fucking #girl.
She'll make you miseralble for the rest of your life. Cut her off like a forskin and take her apart in court.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2010, 07:42:57 AM »
At least you found out she's a crazy bitch before marrying her.

Oh I knew that before, we just got back together after a 6 month break.. 2 months in and she's already pulling this shit.. I'm like fucking inspector gadget, I've always busted her talking to other guys behind my back but I told myself this would be the last time.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 07:45:09 AM »
Oh I knew that before, we just got back together after a 6 month break.. 2 months in and she's already pulling this shit.. I'm like fucking inspector gadget, I've always busted her talking to other guys behind my back but I told myself this would be the last time.

Man you gotta stop thinking  this bitch will change, if she keeps running the same game you gotta learn from it.

no bitch is worth a cold cell and a concrete bed.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 07:45:50 AM »
This will be her downfall in court.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 07:50:34 AM »
Do not get involved with psychotic whores...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 07:52:29 AM »
Do not get involved with psychotic whores...
Amen to that.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2010, 07:59:52 AM »
when women get caught they're always violent, because they don't have ball to face the reality, they prefer to escape.
asstropin

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2010, 08:10:11 AM »
LOL @ saopl still posting on getbig 30 minutes after his girlfriend supposedly called the police to "drag him away to jail"  ::)

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2010, 08:12:04 AM »
LOL @ saopl still posting on getbig 30 minutes after his girlfriend supposedly called the police to "drag him away to jail"  ::)

reading comprehension ftw, cleary in my earlier posts I stated she claimed she filed he police report last night, so I'm waiting for them to show up at my job, so far they haven't..

I took my shit and left last night and haven't talked to her since.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2010, 08:27:23 AM »
Yet, want to be treated equal. When shit hits the fan, all of a sudden, they need to be "protected".

QFT!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2010, 08:30:26 AM »
before the cops get there - go in there and actually kick the shit out of her.

youre gonna go to jail for it anyway... you might as well get your money's worth!

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 08:31:04 AM »
before the cops get there - go in there and actually kick the shit out of her.

youre gonna go to jail for it anyway... you might as well get your money's worth!

good point