Author Topic: Post your greatest cycle  (Read 8566 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Post your greatest cycle
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 04:24:27 PM »
I've never taken it PWO.

If taken 30 minutes prior to training it will peak during your workout and have strong action for the first two hours.  Then it will decrease and be completely out in 4 hours.  This works well with a pre, during and post workout shake.  That way you not only get the benefit of high insulin with your PWO shake, but you also cram aminos and glucose into the muscles before and during the workout.

I'll put it this way, I had to lower my AAS dose because I did not want to grow as much as I was.

I will warn you though, you are much more likely to go hypo during your workout since you are using glycogen during workout.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2008, 10:49:26 AM »
Curious how the slin pre-workout compares to taking it post. Have you tried both ways?

Taking slin pre workout you really need to know your stuff.  The idea is that the blood flow from workout move those amino acids directly into a muscle however insulin has to be present.  You can do this one of two ways by simply drinking a gatorade spiked with vasodialators and amino acids or inject insulin like every pro does prior about one hour take it at 3grams carbs to every iu then make your during workout drink you will need vaso dialators and amino acids with branch chains and now you are set to kill that normal belief that muscle is torn down when you work out.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2008, 03:41:10 PM »
Interesting. How many IU's do you use?