Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day  (Read 51964 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day
« Reply #250 on: February 22, 2013, 02:40:52 AM »
The man is a total penis regardless of the outcome.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #251 on: February 22, 2013, 03:04:31 AM »
I think i believe him, i think it was a accident, maybe he didnt want to wake her up because he didnt want to frighten her, people say they heard arguing earlier, then why she in the same bed as him, i think he will get off.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #252 on: February 22, 2013, 03:43:14 AM »
Somethings to think about:

* He hears noise in the bathroom other side of the house... but he doesn't hear Reeva waking up and going to bathroom??

* Shoots through toilet door. Can't find his girlfriend. When does he realise she was actually in the toilet?

* The gun holster was found on left hand side of the bed...

* Supposedly this paranoid man who lived in fear of his life. But his balcony door, bathroom door and front door are all open  ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: February 22, 2013, 03:53:39 AM »

* He hears noise in the bathroom other side of the house... but he doesn't hear Reeva waking up and going to bathroom??

* Shoots through toilet door. Can't find his girlfriend. When does he realise she was actually in the toilet?

* Supposedly this paranoid man who lived in fear of his life. But his balcony door, bathroom door and front door are all open  ???

There's more holes in his story than in Tbombz boxers

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 22, 2013, 03:55:42 AM »

good points man.

ok, im paranoid bout security too, but sometimes i forget to activate my alarm or even lock the security door, everyone has just about convicted him, there probably right, im trying to take his side on this.

he went to the balcony to grab the fan, first of all, why is there not airconditioning in his room, anyway, they never mention how long it took him to grab the fan and crawl back, did he hear someone while he was on the balcony??

as for how he didnt realise she wasnt next to him in bed, how big is the bed? when im with a babe and i get up i never look at her, or in somecase with getbiggers here (him).

to shoot her is pretty harsh, there had to be a strong motive for the shooting, they say they have no evidence of her being hit or her hitting him, i think prosecutors are going to hard trying to convict him, inturn persuading the public opinion.

ok his gun holster was on her side of the bed, he said he sleeps with the gun under his pillow, does it have to be in the holster? not really..The "witness" heard 8 gunshots, but there was only 4...i think he will be a free man. side note, if she wasnt pretty no once could care less and he would of been free from day one.

Edit: her having a crushed skull from a bat was false. the bat had blood on it, but she was bleeding all over, he must of thrown the bat on the floor, they would of found great evidence had he bashed her, but he didnt.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #255 on: February 22, 2013, 04:12:55 AM »
I'm betting the defending attorney will try to load the jury with all the quads and amputees that he can.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: February 22, 2013, 04:17:07 AM »
I'm betting the defending attorney will try to load the jury with all the quads and amputees that he can.

;D
We actually don't have a jury here in South Africa, it all comes down to one judges decision.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: February 22, 2013, 04:20:34 AM »
with what im hearing im thinking his innocent, not completely sold, but i dont think his lying either.

the prosecution are saying she would of screamed after his shot, but say if the first shot was a head shot and plus guns make a loud ass noise, im sure he shot one bullet after the other, they cant assume she screamed, its all bullshit anyway, theres 2 sides of the story, unfortunately, one cant tell her story, so the prosecution have to make up stuff.

i dont think he has said anything to contradict himself, and the police have acknowledged it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #258 on: February 22, 2013, 04:20:54 AM »
;D
We actually don't have a jury here in South Africa, it all comes down to one judges decision.
Crap! There goes that joke.     ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: February 22, 2013, 04:22:20 AM »
;D

ok your a local, what do you think? did he murder her, knowing that was her in the bathroom.

if he did shoot her on purpose knowing its her, to do it through a locked bathroom door is fucking insane.

ukjeff

« Reply #260 on: February 22, 2013, 04:32:16 AM »
think i believe him, i think it was a accident, maybe he didnt want to wake her up because he didnt want to frighten her, people say they heard arguing earlier, then why she in the same bed as him, i think he will get off.
If he didnt do it, then he cant "get off"
To "get off" he would have to be found not guilty when he in fact did it.

OJ "Got off"

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #261 on: February 22, 2013, 04:34:26 AM »
Well I guess we should count ourselves lucky Oscar Pistorius was competing in the men's 400m at the Olympics, and not starting it.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: February 22, 2013, 04:54:35 AM »
ok your a local, what do you think? did he murder her, knowing that was her in the bathroom.

if he did shoot her on purpose knowing its her, to do it through a locked bathroom door is fucking insane.

From what  we can gather & Looking at his character...he's threatening a number of people with physical harm, known to have a bad temper, let off a fire arm in restaurant ( tried to hush that up) brandished his firearm in public, allegations of physical abuse by the previous GF... so he's gotten away with a lot, for a while. A lot of people are still suspicious of his story... Most people here (myself included) are on the fence at the moment...

The judge is about to announce if he gets bail in the next few minutes (likely he will)..we'll see

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #263 on: February 22, 2013, 04:57:08 AM »
guy should hang, what a piece of shit

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: February 22, 2013, 05:24:51 AM »

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #265 on: February 22, 2013, 06:31:46 AM »
He got bail

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #266 on: February 22, 2013, 06:35:55 AM »
He got bail

Yes, Oscar's path to freedom is underway.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: February 22, 2013, 06:37:25 AM »
guy should rot away in a dungeon

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #268 on: February 22, 2013, 06:44:19 AM »
Dude is guiltier than a dog who pooped in the house.

There's more holes in his story than in Tbombz boxers

It's called split gusset lingerie, stud.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #269 on: February 22, 2013, 07:02:30 AM »
Just was granted BAIL

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: February 22, 2013, 07:04:05 AM »
christian bail

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #271 on: February 22, 2013, 07:12:53 AM »
Bail Organa

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: February 22, 2013, 09:45:22 AM »
can you imagine being this asshole's lawyer? after killing her he quickly made up a bullshit story to save his life, then discussed with his lawyer, both trying to build an even better story...lawyer knowing full well his client is a murderer but doing his best to save his ass...to get paid by his family!

What a fucked up job.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #273 on: February 22, 2013, 09:48:03 AM »
can you imagine being this asshole's lawyer? after killing her he quickly made up a bullshit story to save his life, then discussed with his lawyer, both trying to build an even better story...lawyer knowing full well his client is a murderer but doing his best to save his ass...

What a fucked up job.

That's his job you fucking skeevy French ape. Yours are to squeeze shit out of turkeys on a food assembly line.

Have some respect dickhead.

Btw, been checking up on your wife lately? You know, she might have an independent thought you didn't know about to control

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #274 on: February 22, 2013, 09:55:13 AM »
can you imagine being this asshole's lawyer? after killing her he quickly made up a bullshit story to save his life, then discussed with his lawyer, both trying to build an even better story...lawyer knowing full well his client is a murderer but doing his best to save his ass...

What a fucked up job.

I've been following this story from its genesis over a week ago and I think you're wrong on this one. My thoughts are that Mr Pistorius is telling the truth and he didn't know it was his girlfriend he was firing at. There was no reason or motive for him to murder her in cold blood as they by all accounts were very much in love. I'm glad he won bail and I hope to see him acquitted at the last.