Author Topic: NY Woman Uses Match.Com to Get Over $1200 In Free Meals  (Read 9777 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: NY Woman Uses Match.Com to Get Over $1200 In Free Meals
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2011, 06:46:47 PM »
any girl who looks good can do the same.

What about a good looking man doing the same? No, men have to work right?

Probably depends if that "good looking man" is willing to go out with other men....  :-\

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2011, 06:57:52 PM »
Plus, blacks in general are very cheap and would never go to those resturants.  I have buddies who were waiters and when blacks came in to the place, they would fight each other over who would serve them or not since they are the worst tippers by far.  

One buddy of mine got a $10 tip on 700 bill at Red Lobster.  He was working like an animal getting this table of 20 drinks, condiments, etc, and those leeches didnt give a damn.  

He went in to the parking lot after them and let them have it.    

Who spends $700 at Red Lobster?? Thats a lot of those biscuits! ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2011, 07:04:28 PM »
needless to say she s just imitating her own mother s strategies of survival without a doubt...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2011, 07:06:43 PM »

Drinks at the bar, lobstas, shrimps, etc. 

I know for a fact that many waiters refuse to wait on blacks because they are cheaper than fuck when it comes to tips.   not kidding, my friends who are waiters often run to the bathroom or somewhere else when a black crowd arrives. 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2011, 07:08:31 PM »
Plus, blacks in general are very cheap and would never go to those resturants.  I have buddies who were waiters and when blacks came in to the place, they would fight each other over who would serve them or not since they are the worst tippers by far.  

One buddy of mine got a $10 tip on 700 bill at Red Lobster.  He was working like an animal getting this table of 20 drinks, condiments, etc, and those leeches didnt give a damn.  

He went in to the parking lot after them and let them have it.    

why is the burden placed on the customer, you and me, to subsidize the salary of the waiters? wouldn't it be more logical for the owner of the restaurant to simply pay the waiter a living wage in the first place and to then abolish the nearly mandatory tipping system in restaurants?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2011, 07:11:04 PM »
why is the burden placed on the customer, you and me, to subsidize the salary of the waiters? wouldn't it be more logical for the owner of the restaurant to simply pay the waiter a living wage in the first place and to then abolish the nearly mandatory tipping system in restaurants?

It's how it works.   Ask A N Y O N E in the business who are the cheapest pofs and they will all say blacks don't tip. 

a black guy at least would be too cheap to take a bitch out five fancy dinners w no action. 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2011, 07:14:33 PM »
Drinks at the bar, lobstas, shrimps, etc. 

I know for a fact that many waiters refuse to wait on blacks because they are cheaper than fuck when it comes to tips.   not kidding, my friends who are waiters often run to the bathroom or somewhere else when a black crowd arrives. 

Sadly this is true. I know a bunch of people in the food buisness and they all say the same thing.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2011, 07:25:47 PM »
black people think tipping is optional or something, my old roommate got real awkward any time it came to tip when we went out, and his facial expression told me that if I didnt tell him to leave a tip, he wouldn't have

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2011, 07:28:07 PM »
black people think tipping is optional or something, my old roommate got real awkward any time it came to tip when we went out, and his facial expression told me that if I didnt tell him to leave a tip, he wouldn't have

You fuckers just love to generalize!!!
If 3333 is involved, it must be a racist thread

Jesus man!!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2011, 07:28:56 PM »
he was an overly polite young gentleman from texas, real old school guy

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2011, 07:29:29 PM »
It's how it works.   Ask A N Y O N E in the business who are the cheapest pofs and they will all say blacks don't tip. 

a black guy at least would be too cheap to take a bitch out five fancy dinners w no action. 

the point that you completely missed is that with a tipping system the cost of waiters wages are subsidized greatly by the customer and hence vastly increases the cost for you and me and everyone else who doesn't own a restaurant. without a tipping system and with waiters earning a steady salary the issue of "black people not tipping much" would never come up nor would it be relevant.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2011, 07:30:19 PM »
You fuckers just love to generalize!!!
If 3333 is involved, it must be a racist thread

Jesus man!!!!

Just my life experience. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2011, 07:31:38 PM »

That's how it is in Australia.  We don't tip.   

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2011, 07:32:48 PM »
This. LOL @ Red Lobster.. You may be a redneck if...
U

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2011, 07:33:45 PM »
That's how it is in Australia.  We don't tip.  

yeah but i bet your steaks cost like $80 lol

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2011, 07:34:10 PM »
the point that you completely missed is that with a tipping system the cost of waiters wages are subsidized greatly by the customer and hence vastly increases the cost for you and me and everyone else who doesn't own a restaurant. without a tipping system and with waiters earning a steady salary the issue of "black people not tipping much" would never come up nor would it be relevant.

Besides, has anyone ever considered that lack of tips has a lot to do w shitty service?
The minute I walk in someplace w my wife, 9 times out of 10, we don't get nearly as good service as te white couple next to us. I tip well, very well when it has been earned. However, if one is gonna treat me like shit n give me shitty service,  they should expect a shitty tip!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2011, 07:34:23 PM »

x2 the whole "tipping" thing is just a scam by the restaurant and bar industry enabling them to post lower prices on the menus than what you actually end up paying.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2011, 07:34:58 PM »
australia would be a good place to live if it weren't for such tight customs, if it weren't for the insanely high cost of living and most importantly, if it weren't for all of the australians living there who are inherently awful people

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2011, 07:35:24 PM »

Pack 20 ______ in a red lobsta in Nu Yawk and 700 gets there fast when they are drinking, ordering apps etc.  

My friend chased those leeches into the parking lot and told them off. &guy backed him too.  Waiters literally run away when. Blacks enter a restaurant.  It's the truth.   Ask anyone in the business.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2011, 07:36:20 PM »

Red Lobster is actually much more liked by the black community than the white community.

Red Lobster isn't redneck... Shoney's is redneck. :D

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2011, 07:36:49 PM »
australia would be a good place to live if it weren't for such tight customs, if it weren't for the insanely high cost of living and most importantly, if it weren't for all of the australians living there who are inherently awful people

plus every insect around you is trying to kill you

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2011, 07:37:13 PM »
Red Lobster is actually much more liked by the black community than the white community.

Red Lobster isn't redneck... Shoney's is redneck. :D

Sadly, I agree  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2011, 07:37:35 PM »
Besides, has anyone ever considered that lack of tips has a lot to do w shitty service?
The minute I walk in someplace w my wife, 9 times out of 10, we don't get nearly as good service as te white couple next to us. I tip well, very well when it has been earned. However, if one is gonna treat me like shit n give me shitty service,  they should expect a shitty tip!!

blame your fellow blacks.    Every waiter I know, even a black one, hates when black people come in to a restaurant.   They are demanding, rude, and don't tip.    

Me, I would dump a ton of tartar sauce on those idiots.  

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2011, 07:37:45 PM »
and there are giant 200 lb rabbits hopping around they call kangarews

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2011, 07:38:17 PM »

Then maybe the price of your food would go up?

The point of tipping is because they are providing you a service. Good service equals a tip. Bad service equals no tip..If they were givin a flat wage, knowing they were getting paid regardless. Do you think they would do as good of a job? Would strippers be giving you lap dances if there was no incentive for them?

Now the tip jar at the counter of the pizza shop is bullshit. I'm all about tipping the delivery guy if he shows up on time. But I'm picking the pizza up guy. transaction complete. I dont tip the cashier at the grocery store.