Author Topic: NRA news conference  (Read 5117 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: NRA news conference
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2012, 06:07:31 AM »
Flashback: Clinton Requests $60 Million to Put Cops in Schools
Breitbart ^ | 12/22/2012 | Chrisnj
Posted on December 22, 2012 8:13:24 AM EST by chrisnj

Today, the same elite media who no doubt send their own kids to private schools that employ armed security, just can't stop howling ridicule at the NRA's idea to give every student in America those same protections. Because the NRA's idea is so appealing, as I write this, the media's going overboard, mocking it as bizarre, crazy, and out of touch. This is how the media works to silence and vilify the opposition and to ensure that only their ideas control The Narrative. The media doesn't care about securing our schools; they only care about coming after our guns and handing Obama another political win. The media also doesn’t care how wildly hypocritical they look. In their zeal to rampage this left-wing agenda, the media has apparently forgotten that back in 2000, on the one-year anniversary of the Columbine shooting (which occurred with an assault weapons ban in place), President Clinton requested $60 million in federal money to fund a fifth round of funding for a program called "COPS in School," a program that does exactly what the NRA is proposing and the media is currently in overdrive mocking: ...

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2012, 06:16:20 AM »
I dont know any kids who would suddenly be scared because a friendly police officer is at their school.   Kids see cops like firefighters or astronauts.  Only the parents would have a stigma with it.  

LOL, like the friendly security guard who tased a girl and broke her arm because she accidently dropped a piece of birthday cake on the floor?

Personally, I think bringing more people onto the scene than have to be there (ie: students & teachers) may not be the best course of action.

Up in this neck of the woods, we just had 2 school security guards busted for dealing pot. The school board hired them from a reputable big name security company to protect & provide supervision for highschool students, and less than a week into it, they get busted for dealing drugs to the kids.  ::)

I gotta go with Tu on this one... there's no legislation for crazy.

Some thing that seems to continually get overlooked in these incidents are the mind bending psychotropic drugs involved... more often than not legally prescribed.

What the heck does Big Pharma put in these things that send people so damned far over the edge?
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2012, 11:02:39 AM »
Not only have I posted one, I cited that specifically as yet another "dot", as you like to call it.

But since your memory is shot:

Maybe that one simple thing alone would have included some info on keeping your guns secure and away from any potentially crazy or violent family member

What if she just locked up those guns and made sure NO ONE could access them other than her

That one simple thing could have potentially prevented the massacre of 28 people

Preceded by.....

the basic premise is that in order to protect ourselves from their product (well not "theirs" but what they exist to advocate) they suggest we put armed guard in every school in the country

basically we need to turn ourselves into an armed police state in order to protect ourselves from their product rather than putting some sensible and highly supported restrictions on their product

And, that's just a small snippet of the drivel you've been citing.

Once again, putting the focus on the NRA and the guns, instead of the KILLERS.

and yet NONE of those statements in any way supports YOUR BELIEF that

that murderous, devil-worshipping madmen, hell-bent on carnage, are suddenly going to become docile critters, because of some stupid left-winged, Obama-endorsed law (disarming law-abiding citizens)  

still have no clue how you arrived at that idiotic conclusion