Author Topic: Home surgeries you have conducted  (Read 3490 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Home surgeries you have conducted
« on: January 02, 2015, 01:07:24 PM »
You're a getbigger.  You don't bother waiting in line at hospitals.  You just fix things when they break.

Share your home surgery/medical treatment story.   

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Home surgeries you have conducted
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 01:33:52 PM »
i had a crack that ran vertically down my fingernail on the index finger of my right hand. try as i might to let the bastard grow out it just never would before splitting down so i had to tear off half the nail. it would grow out again then i'd have to repeat the process over, and over, and cunting over :(

oh, and i have to occasionally pull out the nails on my little toes. they're twisted, ugly little efforts, and my toes look better of without em :D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 01:35:23 PM »
Had a few skin tags that I clipped off with fingernail cutters.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 01:37:48 PM »
Yep ....my pinkie toe nails are bye bye too.
What's the point of having them..ripping your
socks?

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 01:38:55 PM »
Removed oscillated cartilage from the right side of my nose which upon completion left me in fetal position on my bathroom floor thinking I had removed something from my brain!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 01:44:05 PM »
Had a few skin tags that I clipped off with fingernail cutters.

Had one on my neck. Just pinched it good with my fingers and cut the blood supply off and it eventually fell off.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 01:44:52 PM »
Also cut my dick off and sewed my balls to look like a vagina.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 01:51:19 PM »
Drained about 9cc of blood off of my mom's knee. Pulled fluid from the plural cavity on my cat. Done other stuff can't remember at the moment.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 02:03:02 PM »
Popping a pimple... I think of this as the simplest type of surgery one can perform at home.

Here's Webster's definition:

sur·gery noun \ˈsərj-rē, ˈsər-jə-\
: medical treatment in which a doctor cuts into someone's body in order to repair or remove damaged or diseased parts

We break the surface of our skin in order to drain the pimple's contents (oil, debris, bacteria etc). We then disinfect the surface with alcohol, soap and water, before drying it up.

Some surgeons perform what is called an I&D (Incision & Drainage) on infected wound sites. We, in turn, lance the top of our pimples and drain them of their contents.

Hence why every GetBigger is a surgeon in their own right.

"1"

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 02:06:47 PM »
Also cut my dick off and sewed my balls to look like a vagina.

Deep, raw and no pulling out.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 02:06:52 PM »
By oil do you also
mean SYNTHOL??? ;D

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 02:11:22 PM »
soldering iron is my friend!

Removed like 200 smal birthmarks. Sometimes u burn to fast = not 100% removed, somethimes to deep = long healingprocess and bigger scar. U need to find the perfect time...im pretty satisfied, the scars get better and better as time flow. I dont like birth marks, they look ugly!

And u learn the fifferent skintypes on your body. Down the calvs ankel, healingprocess take longer time. Waist belly, fastets healingprocess. Outer arm thicker skinn, inner arm thinner skinn...

The thing is, its pretty demanding, u can do 20-30 then u need to rest. U sweat and get some sort of stress outof it! 2 week healingprocess, then fading more and more up to one year!

U live u learn! Pretty intresting

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 03:33:47 PM »

Removed like 200 smal birthmarks. Sometimes u burn to fast = not 100% removed, somethimes to deep = long healingprocess and bigger scar. U need to find the perfect time...im pretty satisfied, the scars get better and better as time flow. I dont like birth marks, they look ugly!

And u learn the fifferent skintypes on your body. Down the calvs ankel, healingprocess take longer time. Waist belly, fastets healingprocess. Outer arm thicker skinn, inner arm thinner skinn...

The thing is, its pretty demanding, u can do 20-30 then u need to rest. U sweat and get some sort of stress outof it! 2 week healingprocess, then fading more and more up to one year!

Impressive. Your skin must look like Joe Biden's forehead.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 04:16:21 PM »
Popping a pimple... I think of this as the simplest type of surgery one can perform at home.

When I was 15 I used a razor blade to cut one out of my nose.  The pimple was infected and the blackhead was huge, probably 1/8" inch.  Would've gotten 30 million hits on YouTube today with that one.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 04:25:34 PM »
Removed several moles using apple cider vinegar.....it's miraculous

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 09:05:36 PM »
2 good ones...

Smashed thumb at work and my finger swellled and was really painful, so I took the smallest drill bit I could find and my cordless... And drilled a hole right through my thumbnail to relieve the pressure. The blood and puss sprayed across the room. It was painful and disgusting BUT the release of the pressure was close to sexual release.

Also cut a mole out of my hand that the doctor wanted me to get looked at. Used a straight razor and took it out of the back of my hand. It amazingly grew back though so then I finally had it checked. Turns out it wasn't anyhthing but oddly shaped. I was freaked when it grew back though.

Many others... Pulled glass out my ass after my friends dog knocked me through a window, got shot in the chest by a pellet gun... Removed to pellet with tweezers... Etc etc. Good times.
$

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 09:27:47 PM »
I've lanced various things, no big deal. The two worst were duct taping shut a cut on my hand that needed a couple of stitches. Simply too lazy to go to the hospital, I cleaned it with alcohol, gauzed it, and duct taped it shut till it scabbed over. Left a funky scar, but no one really notices cause it's sorta in a naturally lined/wrinkly part of the hand.

The second was a large mole on my back, sorta by the trap when I was a teenager. It kept annoying me when I wore a jersey or if a backpack strap would rub against it. So one day, late at night, I go to change the way I was sleeping, and I feel the pillow banging into this thing, and I go "enough is enough, it's coming off tonight". So at first, I figure go nip it off with a scissor, but I can't really get a good angle on it, and I didn't want to mess around with sharp scissors. Next I head to the tool box and get a pair of long reach lighter duty needle nose pliers, I do the whole flame and alcohol sterilization thing, and get ready, I figure a good grip, and a hard, fast pull, and I'm done. Well I do it, and it only tears half way, so I get a better grip, and pull with a twist, and the mole, the root system and a few sundry hairs come with it, and they're all stuck to the end of these pliers. The only thing I could do was look at it, and think "yuck, that's fucking gross, and it came out of you"  :-\.

Left me with a scar the size of a pinky nail more or less.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 09:37:14 PM »
I've super glued some cuts that I should have gotten looked at. Drained and medicated a few injection infections..  I have insurance so I tend to go in if it's really bad 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2015, 09:45:17 PM »
I've super glued some cuts that I should have gotten looked at. Drained and medicated a few injection infections..  I have insurance so I tend to go in if it's really bad 

I like to use a product called New Skin. It's a liquid bandage and antiseptic. Works great, highly prefer it over traditional bandage. It's basically like superglue.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2015, 09:48:07 PM »

Hardcore. Props

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2015, 09:49:12 PM »
You seem to have a lot of issues there pussy mike.

Haha ya I'm a little bit of a pussy. My radiator blew up a few weeks ago and burned the fuvk out of me. All my skin got burned off talk about pain

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2015, 11:35:58 PM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2015, 06:25:36 AM »
Pulled a bullet fragment out of my ball sack on the kill house range. Good times.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2015, 07:41:47 AM »
Pulled a bullet fragment out of my ball sack on the kill house range. Good times.

Would it be disrespectful to request pictures of this incident?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2015, 08:26:31 AM »
Would it be disrespectful to request pictures of this incident?

I still have the "tactical" (oh brother) pants with the hole in them. It reminds me to have a little more trigger control.