Author Topic: My clients horse won the Santa Anita Derby this afternoon  (Read 13039 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: My clients horse..
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2012, 06:44:24 PM »
Uh, no. Bikenut claimed to have evidence that I'm a gimmick but it turned out to be bogus. But how exactly is that pertinent here? You claim to be Christian and I'm saying no, you're not a Christian.

Bogus my ass you lying gimmick guy....you get busted on page 2 of this thread by Benny B. Lying piece of shit.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=389151.0

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2012, 06:54:56 PM »
Top 2 fixed/rigged sports in the world.

#1 Horse racing

Boxing

I enjoy both.
a

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2012, 07:00:29 PM »

#1 Horse racing

Boxing

I enjoy both.

You think pro bodybuilding isn't fixed? The Weiders and those that followed were disgraceful in how they ran the "sport".

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2012, 07:04:21 PM »
You think pro bodybuilding isn't fixed? The Weiders and those that followed were disgraceful in how they ran the "sport".

Absolutely.

I guess I wanted to imply "sports" where an actual competition takes places. Although, I guess bodybuilding and boxing have judges in common, that often times don't make the popular decision.
a

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2012, 07:05:23 PM »
Don't take the horse on the boat. It is a recipe for disaster.
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2012, 07:08:31 PM »
 ;D ;D hahaha
a

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2012, 07:20:46 PM »
Bogus my ass you lying gimmick ####....you get busted on page 2 of this thread by Benny B. Lying piece of shit.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=389151.0
Hey it's bike kunt, the geek who thinks swearing and cursing makes him sound effective. So let's review this again, bike kunt: you initially claimed to have "several" examples of my being "busted" as a gimmick. When pressed to reference these "several" examples, you produced one engineered by the subhuman shitstain "benny b". Now, when we exam this example, we find that the subhuman shitstain "benny b" first accuses me of being a "gimmick". Three posts later, "juruth" answers a question aimed at me. The subhuman shitstain descendant of subhuman chattel "benny b" then immediately posts "busted". Other than this faulty "example", I asked you to post the other "several" examples you supposedly had. Your response is that you didn't "have time" to do so, despite the fact you have an abnormally high post count, and despite the fact you continued to debate the situation for hours. So again I challenge you: produce the "several" examples. In the meantime, I think it would interesting to review bike kunt's posting history and count how many references to homosexual oral sex bike kunt has made. It's a fixation with the geek.
(

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2012, 07:36:09 PM »
My brothers dog beat another dog in a race this afternoon  ::)

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2012, 07:54:35 PM »
Hey it's bike kunt, the geek who thinks swearing and cursing makes him sound effective. So let's review this again, bike kunt: you initially claimed to have "several" examples of my being "busted" as a gimmick. When pressed to reference these "several" examples, you produced one engineered by the subhuman shitstain "benny b". Now, when we exam this example, we find that the subhuman shitstain "benny b" first accuses me of being a "gimmick". Three posts later, "juruth" answers a question aimed at me. The subhuman shitstain descendant of subhuman chattel "benny b" then immediately posts "busted". Other than this faulty "example", I asked you to post the other "several" examples you supposedly had. Your response is that you didn't "have time" to do so, despite the fact you have an abnormally high post count, and despite the fact you continued to debate the situation for hours. So again I challenge you: produce the "several" examples. In the meantime, I think it would interesting to review bike kunt's posting history and count how many references to homosexual oral sex bike kunt has made. It's a fixation with the geek.

TL:DR posted by a lying gimmick used car salesman with a useless liberal arts degree.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2012, 08:00:08 PM »
TL:DR posted by a lying gimmick used car salesman with a useless liberal arts degree.
Bullshit, you read it and hung on every word. Fact is, you can't refute one word of it. And just to set the record straight I sell new and pre-owned vehicles and I don't lie to my clients.
(

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2012, 08:56:40 PM »

Bodybuilding is not a sport  ;)

:D

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2012, 09:07:09 PM »
Bullshit, you read it and hung on every word. Fact is, you can't refute one word of it. And just to set the record straight I sell new and pre-owned vehicles and I don't lie to my clients.

No fucking wonder you created a Getbig gimmick juruth...who wouldn't want to escape from kissing ass all day as a used car salesman.

Hahahahahahaha....do floor mats come free with this Pinto?

Loser liar douchebag!

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2012, 09:25:22 PM »
No fucking wonder you created a Getbig gimmick juruth...who wouldn't want to escape from kissing ass all day as a used car salesman.

Hahahahahahaha....do floor mats come free with this Pinto?

Loser liar douchebag!
You sound angry. Not good for your heart. Perhaps you should find a healthier way to work out your issues than tilting at folks on internet forums?
(

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2012, 09:39:40 PM »
You sound angry. Not good for your heart. Perhaps you should find a healthier way to work out your issues than tilting at folks on internet forums?

Pointing out the lowest common denominators in life like you, is therapeutic for me. juruth, it warms my heart to see a bullshitter like you working a dead end job for tip money. It has to eat away at you knowing that while you lie, cheat and suck dick to earn your $12/hr, your girlfriend is blowing me in a TGI Fridays parking lot as a thank you for the two margaritas I bought her.

Next week she'll start taking it in the ass at a Motel 6 during your Saturday shift because she's enamored by a real man. Don't worry - I'll give her $10 gas money to help you two kiddies out.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2012, 04:59:42 AM »
Pointing out the lowest common denominators in life like you, is therapeutic for me. juruth, it warms my heart to see a bullshitter like you working a dead end job for tip money. It has to eat away at you knowing that while you lie, cheat and suck dick to earn your $12/hr, your girlfriend is blowing me in a TGI Fridays parking lot as a thank you for the two margaritas I bought her.

Next week she'll start taking it in the ass at a Motel 6 during your Saturday shift because she's enamored by a real man. Don't worry - I'll give her $10 gas money to help you two kiddies out.
Weak.
(

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2012, 07:15:39 AM »
Weak.

Don't cry little man.

Giving up cock for lent doesn't make you heroic.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2012, 07:28:33 AM »
Don't cry little man.

Giving up cock for lent doesn't make you heroic.
You're really weak dude. There you go talking about men's genitals again. But really,  your posts are so weak you should run them by someone first before you put them up.
(

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2012, 07:35:59 AM »
You're really weak dude. There you go talking about men's genitals again. But really,  your posts are so weak you should run them by someone first before you put them up.

Ahhh....juruth is butthurt, poor little used car salesman.

Lying fucking gimmick.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2012, 07:37:06 AM »

#1 Horse racing

Boxing

I enjoy both.
We could really clean up if we could find some way to put the gloves on some horses. The dapple in the 5th by KO.

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2012, 07:46:50 AM »
Won the Santa Anita Derby this afternoon ( for those who follow horse racing. Hes also a neighbor.

very proud of ya

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2012, 08:14:07 AM »
Ahhh....juruth is butthurt, poor little used car salesman.

Lying fucking gimmick.
You seem to have a delusional perception regarding the strength of your posts. You're an unfunny, angry guy. Now, returning to your "gimmick" accusations, you claimed to have "several" examples of my being "busted" as a gimmick. Where are they?
(

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2012, 08:34:30 AM »
yeah, but this pikeys horse has got its own personal £24million bath. courtesy of bradford council  8)

i was actually there when this happened. desperately trying to get my daughters useles mobile phone camera working to snap a few pics, lol

not my picture btw...

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2012, 08:53:07 AM »
You seem to have a delusional perception regarding the strength of your posts. You're an unfunny, angry guy. Now, returning to your "gimmick" accusations, you claimed to have "several" examples of my being "busted" as a gimmick. Where are they?

Ahhh....the sad little juruth gimmick is butthurt. I'll bet you drive a Prius to keep your boyfriend happy.

Shouldn't you be combing the internet for your next "Urgent" Brock Lesnar update?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.. ..

the trainer

« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2012, 02:26:38 PM »
One of my clients drive a Ferrari and he let me drive it once i guess i should be happy and telling everybody about it.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2012, 03:06:34 PM »
Doesn't it seem unethical to post a client's personal information on the internet? Kind of creepy if you ask me...

If this were ANYTHING ELSE but a site with out a bunch of trainers on here, I wouldn't say a word but since there are trainers on here I post. It's a business/marketing thing. I get a TON of PM's about how to make a living doing what I do.