Author Topic: And you know they're shitting their pants over Elizabeth Warren winning.  (Read 910 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
This for me was the big win of the night.  She is one of the dems I really wanted to win.  I think she'll be one that tries to hold them all accountable. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: And you know they're shitting their pants over Elizabeth Warren winning.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 04:31:14 AM »
She's a fucking loser. How someone can support Ron Paul and this woman in the same breath is simply stunning. Hi, Big Mal.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 04:54:20 AM »
She's a fucking loser. How someone can support Ron Paul and this woman in the same breath is simply stunning. Hi, Big Mal.  ::)
I didn't post that without knowing I would get shit for it.  I have already answered for why I supported Ron Paul many times.  I don't deny that there are areas in that support which conflict and never have.  And the same goes for her, there's aspects I don't like but a bunch of shit I do like about her.

and?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 04:56:36 AM »
I didn't post that without knowing I would get shit for it.  I have already answered for why I supported Ron Paul many times.  I don't deny that there are areas in that support which conflict and never have.  And the same goes for her, there's aspects I don't like but a bunch of shit I do like about her.

and?

The woman wants to tax and regulate the life out of everything. Ron Paul's entire platform is built around the opposite of that. I'd even go so far as to say that, ideologically speaking, she's the farthest person from Ron Paul in Washington.

Makes zero sense. You keep on trucking, Ron Paul Fan. Sounding a lot like Option D these days.

How'd it feel casting that Obama vote again?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 04:57:45 AM »
She's a fucking loser.

No. You're a fucking LOSER! Enjoy moms basement for four more years  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 04:59:22 AM »
No. You're a fucking LOSER! Enjoy moms basement for four more years  :D

Another angry, bitter Benny post. This time it comes courtesy of one of his many gimmicks. Boring.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 05:07:52 AM »
The woman wants to tax and regulate the life out of everything. Ron Paul's entire platform is built around the opposite of that. I'd even go so far as to say that, ideologically speaking, she's the farthest person from Ron Paul in Washington.

Makes zero sense. You keep on trucking, Ron Paul Fan. Sounding a lot like Option D these days.

How'd it feel casting that Obama vote again?
one of the issues I had way back with Paul, at the same time I supported him, was on regulation.  we had threads on that.  So what?  I disagree with part of Paul so I can't support Paul?  Well why would I do that when I think the areas I agree with him in are really important for America now?  To me the notion that big business can be trusted to do the right thing on it's own, to self regulate, is so beyond absurd and there are so many examples to show exactly why that can't, JUST CAN'T happen--so many examples of them doing exactly the opposite at the first open opportunity. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 05:09:35 AM »
one of the issues I had way back with Paul, at the same time I supported him, was on regulation.  we had threads on that.  So what?  I disagree with part of Paul so I can't support Paul?  Well why would I do that when I think the areas I agree with him in are really important for America now?  To me the notion that big business can be trusted to do the right thing on it's own, to self regulate, is so beyond absurd and there are so many examples to show exactly why that can't, JUST CAN'T happen--so many examples of them doing exactly the opposite at the first open opportunity. 

You disagree with him on his biggest viewpoints - the ones that make up the bulk of his platform. It's one thing disagreeing with him on a side issue but to disagree with his entire platform and then still support the guy? Please.

You, 240 and Big Mal are all laughable Ron Paul supporters.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 05:16:13 AM »
You disagree with him on his biggest viewpoints - the ones that make up the bulk of his platform. It's one thing disagreeing with him on a side issue but to disagree with his entire platform and then still support the guy? Please.

You, 240 and Big Mal are all laughable Ron Paul supporters.
If you say so....

Personally I think the government needs to take a big step toward weighing what they do with the Constitution.  We've taken such a large step away from that it's almost a joke.  So I'm attracted to Paul for that reason.

On Civil Liberties, this is a big big issue for me, and yea I like Paul more than any other in this area.

On Paul's foreign policy, it is an exact match to what I believe.  How can I not support Paul on that and again this is a very important issue to me!

And on the stuff I disagreed with Paul on, I WAS HONEST WITH IN THE PAST!!!!

So you're calling out the wrong person... My support is thought out, for a reason and not blind.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 05:19:11 AM »
If you want real change, the US must elect a black lesbian.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 05:21:23 AM »
and puleaze ::)  in an obvious ocean of dickhead sack of shit back stabbing, back tracking, flip flopping politicians it's not exactly easy to match up a list of candidates that totally match everything you want.  Not happening.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 05:22:40 AM »
If you say so....

Personally I think the government needs to take a big step toward weighing what they do with the Constitution.  We've taken such a large step away from that it's almost a joke.  So I'm attracted to Paul for that reason.

On Civil Liberties, this is a big big issue for me, and yea I like Paul more than any other in this area.

On Paul's foreign policy, it is an exact match to what I believe.  How can I not support Paul on that and again this is a very important issue to me!

And on the stuff I disagreed with Paul on, I WAS HONEST WITH IN THE PAST!!!!

So you're calling out the wrong person... My support is thought out, for a reason and not blind.

Fair enough.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 05:39:16 AM »
and puleaze ::)  in an obvious ocean of dickhead sack of shit back stabbing, back tracking, flip flopping politicians it's not exactly easy to match up a list of candidates that totally match everything you want.  Not happening.

Black lesbian, I say.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 06:46:48 AM »

youre raw over that huh... lol.. Who in the fuck said i support Warren. She isnt in CA

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 06:55:33 AM »
youre raw over that huh... lol.. Who in the fuck said i support Warren. She isnt in CA

Raw? No. Amused? Yes. You spent years defending everything Obama while claiming you'd be voting for Paul when it was pretty clear who you were voting for all along. Then you try to make some excuse about how you weren't voting for him because you had to write him in. And then people wonder why two parties full of elitist scumbags have a stranglehold on this country.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 07:09:01 AM »
Raw? No. Amused? Yes. You spent years defending everything Obama while claiming you'd be voting for Paul when it was pretty clear who you were voting for all along. Then you try to make some excuse about how you weren't voting for him because you had to write him in. And then people wonder why two parties full of elitist scumbags have a stranglehold on this country.
How does Warren factor into anything about me. And like i said over and over again, I didnt agree with everything obama did and its very well documented. You say i "defended" because i dont go along with you and 3333 on blaming him for someone stubbing their toe in Iceland.
You came on here echoing every little retarded bullshit thread and post your butt buddy 333 posted and praised Romney as a God and didnt see through his extremely transparent persona. You came on acting like he was an awesome candidate, when he wasnt.