Author Topic: With GINN in game Ohio State would have won?  (Read 12662 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: With GINN in game Ohio State would have won?
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2007, 12:09:45 PM »
Not a top 50? My god, you are fucking retarded. They're in the midst of one of their best recruiting classes and it's only a matter of time before they get back to the top. They've got the most recruited QB in a long time coming in.

Ted Ginn is just a few hundredths of a second from being an Olympic sprinter, by the way. It's pretty clear you know jack shit about football.
Please talk smack when Notre Dame beats a team in the top 25.  That could be a while apparently.  LSU 41  Irish 14
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2007, 12:11:25 PM »
Not a top 50? My god, you are fucking retarded. They're in the midst of one of their best recruiting classes and it's only a matter of time before they get back to the top. They've got the most recruited QB in a long time coming in.

Ted Ginn is just a few hundredths of a second from being an Olympic sprinter, by the way. It's pretty clear you know jack shit about football.

Good for Ginn, now tell him if he can't celebrate without fucking up his foot, then hes nothing but an ass clown.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2007, 12:11:40 PM »
thats what buckeye fans are claiming?  holy shit, i didn't know their wide receiver played defense also?

They misspelled 'A.J. Hawk'.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 12:12:27 PM »
They misspelled 'A.J. Hawk'.
Hawk's a pussy.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2007, 12:13:02 PM »
well they beat sec west powerhouse ark this year and last year..they hung 60+ on them last year and 50+ on them this year....and before that it was a 30-0 smacking of aurburn......im just going by the head to head games...the start of the season...usc goes to the sec and brings the whooping stick.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 12:20:51 PM »
well they beat sec west powerhouse ark this year and last year..they hung 60+ on them last year and 50+ on them this year....and before that it was a 30-0 smacking of aurburn......im just going by the head to head games...the start of the season...usc goes to the sec and brings the whooping stick.
Too bad they couldn't whoop powerhouse UCLA i guess.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 12:23:01 PM »
Too bad they couldn't whoop powerhouse UCLA i guess.

Monster ignoring of stats...

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 12:32:20 PM »

Monster ignoring of stats...
Hmmm, heres the only stat that matters monster man.  FLORIDA 41  OHIO ST. 14.....FLORIDA of the SEC, NATIONAL CHAMPS!  Two SEC teams in the top 3, dear god someone stop the utter dominance of the SEC if you can, don't make me mention the SEC also holds the basketball title of number one also.   ALL BOW DOWN TO THE POWER OF THE SEC, the rest of the conferences are heads and tails far below the SEC.

I think it would be best next year when preseason ratings come out, just take the 12 sec schools and make them # 1-12, then begin placing teams like USC, Michigan, Ohio state, you know, the OTHER teams.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2007, 12:35:36 PM »
Hmmm, heres the only stat that matters monster man.  FLORIDA 41  OHIO ST. 14.....FLORIDA of the SEC, NATIONAL CHAMPS!  Two SEC teams in the top 3, dear god someone stop the utter dominance of the SEC if you can, don't make me mention the SEC also holds the basketball title of number one also.   ALL BOW DOWN TO THE POWER OF THE SEC, the rest of the conferences are heads and tails far below the SEC.

I think it would be best next year when preseason ratings come out, just take the 12 sec schools and make them # 1-12, then begin placing teams like USC, Michigan, Ohio state, you know, the OTHER teams.

So whats USC vs the SEC then...

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 12:41:03 PM »
So whats USC vs the SEC then...

In all honesty, I love Pete Carroll and what he has done at USC, just better never lose him or USC fades away.  But don't kid yourself, USC plays in about the weakest conference in the nation.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 12:56:43 PM »
Hmmm, heres the only stat that matters monster man.  FLORIDA 41  OHIO ST. 14.....FLORIDA of the SEC, NATIONAL CHAMPS!  Two SEC teams in the top 3, dear god someone stop the utter dominance of the SEC if you can, don't make me mention the SEC also holds the basketball title of number one also.   ALL BOW DOWN TO THE POWER OF THE SEC, the rest of the conferences are heads and tails far below the SEC.

You're from Alabama. The SEC schools have some of the biggest rivalries in sports. It's pretty amusing that you're attaching yourself to Florida's nutsack now. You're not a frontrunner or bandwagoner or anything. But, I guess that's to be expected when Alabama's level of play has been in the trashcan for a decade now.  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2007, 01:00:52 PM »
You're from Alabama. The SEC schools have some of the biggest rivalries in sports. It's pretty amusing that you're attaching yourself to Florida's nutsack now. You're not a frontrunner or bandwagoner or anything. But, I guess that's to be expected when Alabama's level of play has been in the trashcan for a decade now.  ::)

Dude can say whatever he wants but the sec's ratio of good teams to bad teams is the same as everyother conference. There are like 20 teams and 4 are good. LSU, FLA, AUB, and maybe GA. TENN is over rated...ark (well usc took care of that) and thats it...MSU, KU. MISS VANDY SOUTH CAROLINA ets....they suck

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2007, 01:05:00 PM »
Dude can say whatever he wants but the sec's ratio of good teams to bad teams is the same as everyother conference. There are like 20 teams and 4 are good. LSU, FLA, AUB, and maybe GA. TENN is over rated...ark (well usc took care of that) and thats it...MSU, KU. MISS VANDY SOUTH CAROLINA ets....they suck

I'll give the credit to the SEC being the best conference. The worst teams are still fairly decent teams but it's funny because the majority of the fans hate each other. Auburn and Alabama have what is probably the most vicious rivalry in all of American sports. So watching this clown attach himself to Florida's nutsack because he lives down South is laughable. The best part is that he knows nothing about football, which is the Bible in the deep south.

body88

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2007, 01:07:25 PM »
I'll give the credit to the SEC being the best conference. The worst teams are still fairly decent teams but it's funny because the majority of the fans hate each other. Auburn and Alabama have what is probably the most vicious rivalry in all of American sports. So watching this clown attach himself to Florida's nutsack because he lives down South is laughable. The best part is that he knows nothing about football, which is the Bible in the deep south.

Where can I read some stuff about it? I am used to the sox yanks rivalry we have. That is pretty viscous. This one must be crazy.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2007, 01:09:36 PM »
Where can I read some stuff about it? I am used to the sox yanks rivalry we have. That is pretty viscous. This one must be crazy.

It's called the Iron Bowl and the game is usually one for the ages. The ferocity they play each other with makes the game epic every year. I'll look around for some info. on it, don't have any on me at the moment.

body88

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2007, 01:10:17 PM »
It's called the Iron Bowl and the game is usually one for the ages. The ferocity they play each other with makes the game epic every year. I'll look around for some info. on it, don't have any on me at the moment.

Nice, I am going to google it.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2007, 01:26:37 PM »
This is the SEC...How many of these teams are just awsome

Alabama
Arkansas
Auburn
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
LSU
Mississippi
Mississippi State
South Carolina
Tennessee
Vanderbilt

The rest are average. Tenn Proved in the bowl game they arent shit....Georgia could be better I forget old miss even has a football. MSU is so awful. so is KU....Vandy was as good as they were ever gonna be with cutler. South carolina cant get the recruiting. BAMA...SUCKS. and ARk got killed my SC in ark

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2007, 11:23:22 PM »
rooster is so cool!

::)
Go Big Red!!!