Author Topic: I will be signing up for Kiwis new site and paying....  (Read 3706 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: I will be signing up for Kiwis new site and paying....
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2007, 10:08:16 AM »
hahahaha! ok the "beast" ::)

That's "cupcake" to you "SS".... :-*

:)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2007, 10:49:10 AM »
Thanks for the laughs bitches :D

The reason I haven't posted a link is simply cause there is no link to post.

The whole thing was just a philosophy experiment. It was to show everyone the value of money :)

The Ayn Rand Institute appreciates all your contributions and we thank each and everyone of you for the splendid job you did :)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2007, 10:56:19 AM »
Thanks for the laughs bitches :D

The reason I haven't posted a link is simply cause there is no link to post.

The whole thing was just a philosophy experiment. It was to show everyone the value of money :)

The Ayn Rand Institute appreciates all your contributions and we thank each and everyone of you for the splendid job you did :)

Hi Kiwi
I'm sorry, I've been out of the loop for a while now.  I see that you are back on GB with some of your friends. 

I'm confused though...Now are you saying that there is no new website?   I thought you have been working on one and were just about ready to launch it.

???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 11:00:02 AM »

Hi Kiwi
I'm sorry, I've been out of the loop for a while now.  I see that you are back on GB with some of your friends. 

I'm confused though...Now are you saying that there is no new website?   I thought you have been working on one and were just about ready to launch it.

???

Hahahaha I was kidding. I know a lot of people here are holding their breath (for which I thank them - it's an honor 8)) and I just wanted them to have a little jolt. I've been building the momentum for nearly 4 months now haven't I? ;)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 11:07:00 AM »

Hahahaha I was kidding. I know a lot of people here are holding their breath (for which I thank them - it's an honor 8)) and I just wanted them to have a little jolt. I've been building the momentum for nearly 4 months now haven't I? ;)

Well with all the hype, this website better fkn deliver.    ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 11:10:11 AM »

I hope it is a success, but i honestly can't see anyone paying to join a website. Everything you need is already free.

Methinks Kiwiol is going to end up in the sewer. [he's already in the gutter]

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2007, 11:11:36 AM »

Think about it Blondie - there is this much hype cause I help build it in the first place and either way I win ;D

If it's great, a lot of people here will be happy. If it's not, I don't think anyone is going to be too overtly rude, although there's going to be plenty of jokes :)

Who knows - maybe I'm just a pothead living in a 1 bedroom shithole who has nothing more to do than make shit up in a board ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2007, 11:16:23 AM »
Think about it Blondie - there is this much hype cause I help build it in the first place and either way I win ;D

If it's great, a lot of people here will be happy. If it's not, I don't think anyone is going to be too overtly rude, although there's going to be plenty of jokes :)

Who knows - maybe I'm just a pothead living in a 1 bedroom shithole who has nothing more to do than make shit up in a board ;D

Kiwi, I haven't been around all that much and haven't had time to read all of the threads and post alot lately, but I HAVE noticed that you came back with a bit of an attitude towards me.  I have seen a few posts with some 'tude in them, one or more of which were deleted.
SO what gives? 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2007, 11:17:22 AM »

Kiwi, I haven't been around all that much and haven't had time to read all of the threads and post alot lately, but I HAVE noticed that you came back with a bit of an attitude towards me.  I have seen a few posts with some 'tude in them, one or more of which were deleted.
SO what gives? 

What attitude ???

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »
What attitude ???

hahahahaa ok like calling me "blondie"  I sensed a little 'tude...lol

-Asking me if i have multiple personality disorder?
-I saw a post from you about me and danielson and how we act one way in PMs and another way on the board or something like that, and how WE are "fucked up"  ....which is weird cuz i haven't been posting in these threads or sending you pms.   ???

anyway, no big deal....It must be that you are pre-occupied with this new website.  I'm looking forward to it.
 ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2007, 11:34:16 AM »

hahahahaa ok like calling me "blondie"  I sensed a little 'tude...lol

-Asking me if i have multiple personality disorder?
-I saw a post from you about me and danielson and how we act one way in PMs and another way on the board or something like that, and how WE are "fucked up"  ....which is weird cuz i haven't been posting in these threads or sending you pms.   ???

anyway, no big deal....It must be that you are pre-occupied with this new website.  I'm looking forward to it.
 ;)

This has been dealt with :P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2007, 11:46:27 AM »
I hope it is a success, but i honestly can't see anyone paying to join a website. Everything you need is already free.

Methinks Kiwiol is going to end up in the sewer. [he's already in the gutter]

You've got nothing to worry about. You can't get any lower than a guy who comes on a bodybuilding forum and tells everyone about his desire for his girlfriend to plow him with a strap-on.  :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 12:09:59 PM »
You've got nothing to worry about. You can't get any lower than a guy who comes on a bodybuilding forum and tells everyone about his desire for his girlfriend to plow him with a strap-on.  :o

What makes you say that?

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?