Author Topic: After reading the boards for the past few weeks......  (Read 5070 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: After reading the boards for the past few weeks......
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 11:21:51 AM »
These classic expressions and ways of sentence-building are timeless, and can be used over and over without losing it's philosophical meaning.

Squad was really innovative back in the day. He brought alot to Getbig but got nothing back.

Epic truth. ;D
\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 01:07:40 PM »
I'd suggest maybe Ron should offer Squadfather a monthly salary for coming back so he could post for a living on here.

Because I have serious doubts if getbig will survive without Squadfather in the long run. :-\ The board has gone rapidly downstairs in the past few weeks......

that's what everyone said when EVERY overly prolific poster went away. ::)

SF was a poster like any other. if an earthquake happened that randomly killed 40% of getbig's posters, within two months it'd be like they were never here. it's the internet. none of us matter. deal.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 01:14:17 PM »
Jean Francois Papilon matters.

Dave Czech matters.

Yes, even Squad matters on Getbig.

Their departure is noticable, people want them all to return to bring us enlightenment/enjoyment yet again.

We are very happy to see Jean Francois return so far.
Q

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 01:16:30 PM »
yes, there are posters we like having around. but if you think the departure of anyone can ruin a board, obviously you're new. this board has seen posters of a far greater magnitude go away or drastically alter their style (woten and 240 to name a pair) and guess what? getbig's growing monthly. june's had more traffic and more posts than may did and july's well on the way.

if you don't like GB, make it better. don't just sit around pissing and moaning. ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 01:16:53 PM »
I've determined that Squadfather needs to come back.  The content and humor has gone down the toilet. 

I agree, his SweetMuscle posts are pretty fucking weak compared to his Derek Anthony shit.......

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 01:21:33 PM »
I agree, his SweetMuscle posts are pretty fucking weak compared to his Derek Anthony shit.......

i'm starting to get an idea that he ain't Sweet, but he IS around.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2008, 01:23:01 PM »
i'm starting to get an idea that he ain't Sweet, but he IS around.

No, squad is SM, I guarantee that.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2008, 01:27:07 PM »
yes, there are posters we like having around. but if you think the departure of anyone can ruin a board, obviously you're new. this board has seen posters of a far greater magnitude go away or drastically alter their style (woten and 240 to name a pair) and guess what? getbig's growing monthly. june's had more traffic and more posts than may did and july's well on the way.

if you don't like GB, make it better. don't just sit around pissing and moaning. ::)

I've been here a long time, i've seen you change form and disagreeing with Woten among other things.

It does not matter that Getbig is growing in membership, when no new members of similar magnitude such as those mentioned are joining and contributing.

There are no posters/members of greater magnitude than Dave Czech, Jean Francois and even Squad.

The departure of such members as Dave C, Jean F, Squad and others mentioned (there are more) can and will ruin any messageboard, be it about bodybuilding, dieting, worldpeace, physics, marine-biology, religion or whatnot, due to the enjoyment and enlightenment they bring.

Many people/members will leave due to the lack of such.

Good to see 240 still here though.
Q

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »
Bunch of whining old ladies.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2008, 01:42:45 PM »
cant say that i miss the fat trailerpark loser. to bad he's back as sweetmuscle.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »
someone should just impersonate him. 

add "hahahahahahahahahahaha" to the front of every post.  you wont be able to tell the difference

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2008, 01:44:54 PM »
someone should just impersonate him. 

add "hahahahahahahahahahaha" to the front of every post.  you wont be able to tell the difference

True!   ;D
Q

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2008, 02:02:12 PM »
Banning Stark would seriously help this place.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2008, 02:06:50 PM »
There's still some good humor here if you know where to look. Like db3421 and others.

The quality of humor has declined thanks to a dumber crowd of posters than what we had a few years back.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2008, 02:10:56 PM »
There's still some good humor here if you know where to look. Like db3421 and others.

The quality of humor has declined thanks to a dumber crowd of posters than what we had a few years back.

You are a good poster. I also like that chimps dude and m8. The worst types of poster are the ones who post too much and only go for quantity with no care for quality at all. People like Stark only post shit to get attention becuase even on the net they are characterless losers that aren't funny, witty or interesting.

Even squad, RIP Dave, was sometimes funny and raised a smile. The attention whores like Spermataste and Stark are the trash that are strangling the place.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2008, 05:23:01 PM »

getbig sucks w/ shitty posters like stark and camel jockey
at least we have bluto and sweet muscles
w

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2008, 05:27:13 PM »
getbig sucks w/ shitty posters like stark and camel jockey
at least we have bluto and sweet muscles

Dude, seriously, don't rule yourself out. You're a breath of fresh air to this place and your threads are cool and get loads of hits and replies. Stark is a stale fart in an elevator you just can't get out of.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2008, 05:39:46 PM »
Dude, seriously, don't rule yourself out. You're a breath of fresh air to this place and your threads are cool and get loads of hits and replies. Stark is a stale fart in an elevator you just can't get out of.
thank you!!
i def agree...stark is like a cancer of sorts infecting us all...his posts are crap and pollute the board
w

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 05:42:36 PM »
Looks like Stak is deep inside ur mindz.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2008, 05:43:40 PM »
indeed...very deep
w

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2008, 05:52:37 PM »

That's like saying a fly that keeps buzzing around your face is 'in ur mindz' or a dog turd you step in is ::)

the guy is an irritant who attention whores 16 hrs a day and pretends to have a job and wife when he a desperately lonely, suicidal 30 something looking down the barrel at 40. Only another serious loser would want to latch on to him and start being his cheerleader bitch hahahahaha

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2008, 05:54:30 PM »
That's like saying a fly that keeps buzzing around your face is 'in ur mindz' or a dog turd you step in is ::)

the guy is an irritant who attention whores 16 hrs a day and pretends to have a job and wife when he a desperately lonely, suicidal 30 something looking down the barrel at 40. Only another serious loser would want to latch on to him and start being his cheerleader bitch hahahahaha

Oh brother....the irony of the pot calling the kettle black!  ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2008, 05:59:31 PM »
Oh brother....the irony of the pot calling the kettle black!  ::)

any luck this time with the pic of your claimed 20 inch natural guns? I mean, you had all these problems finding a camera and then the picture came out too small ::)

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2008, 06:01:01 PM »
I've determined that Squadfather needs to come back.  The content and humor has gone down the toilet. 

word
LOCAL GYM HERO

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2008, 06:02:25 PM »
any luck this time with the pic of your claimed 20 inch natural guns? I mean, you had all these problems finding a camera and then the picture came out too small ::)

Relax tiger.......It has only been 1 day since the minitue camera pic.........it's on the way...... and when I post it you need to delete this gimmick  ::)