Author Topic: 0  (Read 11207 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: new pics 5/30
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2007, 07:39:20 AM »
Your back is huge bro!!!  ::)
The Number 2 in Scranton

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2007, 11:36:46 AM »
We're all aware that you like the attention....most guys that are delusional and think they're big, do. Come to Toronto, look up Gold's gym (lakeshore & Cawthra rd). I'll make you eat everyplate in the gym and make you look ridiculous, pipsqueek.
Sevestase = skinny skinny skinny
You'd make a phenomenal tennis player or swimmer. Practice the long stroke.

PB
i'm about as skinny as bb get in those pics...never claimed to be big by any means. So u are just plain stupid on that one. And the only reason for me to visit toronto is to maybe hit some balls with jonathon powers. You are about as relevant as my left nut.  ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2007, 12:39:43 PM »
i'm about as skinny as bb get in those pics...never claimed to be big by any means. So u are just plain stupid on that one. And the only reason for me to visit toronto is to maybe hit some balls with jonathon powers. You are about as relevant as my left nut.  ;)
And I speak the truth and the truth hurts, doesn't it? Skinny bones  ::)

PB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2007, 12:42:57 PM »
And I speak the truth and the truth hurts, doesn't it? Skinny bones  ::)

PB
as a former competitive bb I don't get ofended easily....stick around...u might me surprised twig.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 04:08:20 AM »
as a former competitive bb I don't get ofended easily....stick around...u might me surprised twig.

Really...........Did not know this about you?  Care to list the shows you have entered?  How did you place? 
\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2007, 05:26:13 AM »
Really...........Did not know this about you?  Care to list the shows you have entered?  How did you place? 
junior national champion in the mid nineties , that's my best result so far.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 06:13:47 AM »
Twig? You're the twig and the best part is thats the best package that you can come up with on gas  ::) Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Stick to your 80lb dumbbell presses. Talk to me when your in my league.
You competed  ???  ???  ???
With a physique like that who did you compete with? 8th graders? Your delusional. When you look in the mirror you think that Jay cutler is looking back. Posting pics like no tomorrow to show a body that resembles a swimmer at best. Oh Christ...now I saw and heard it all.

PB

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 07:25:19 AM »
Twig? You're the twig and the best part is thats the best package that you can come up with on gas  ::) Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Stick to your 80lb dumbbell presses. Talk to me when your in my league.
You competed  ???  ???  ???
With a physique like that who did you compete with? 8th graders? Your delusional. When you look in the mirror you think that Jay cutler is looking back. Posting pics like no tomorrow to show a body that resembles a swimmer at best. Oh Christ...now I saw and heard it all.

PB
1...i'm at my smallest now...2...i'm clean...and have been for a while now...so...i'm not on gas...so...again twig...if u feel like proving yourself to someone like me...u are truly delusional...post a pic...then talk smack : twig

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 07:38:05 AM »
and another thing I found about u twiggie...u are 5'4" with your favourite red pumps on...and u use BD  stuff which is severely underdosed if not fake ...so: u are a midget who uses fake gear and calls himself playboy. means u have to pay to play...noone wants to screw a midget.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 08:30:54 AM »
and another thing I found about u twiggie...u are 5'4" with your favourite red pumps on...and u use BD  stuff which is severely underdosed if not fake ...so: u are a midget who uses fake gear and calls himself playboy. means u have to pay to play...noone wants to screw a midget.
Around here BD is very high quality and very real and meets the doses stated. Cases proven by people who have used on the roid board. If anyone around here is a twig it is definately you. Go to bed and dream about the tragity which is your life. Anyone who posts pics of themselves on a messege board left right and centre for attention is HURTING.

PB

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2007, 08:38:35 AM »
1...i'm at my smallest now...2...i'm clean...and have been for a while now...so...i'm not on gas...so...again twig...if u feel like proving yourself to someone like me...u are truly delusional...post a pic...then talk smack : twig
Not everyone is keen on posting pics all over the net. Just because your an attention whore and you need a pat on the back from a million people on here that doesn't mean that others are the same.
If you post pics on a board with NPC and Pro competitiors and also a wide variety of high end level competitors then be prepared to take the heat for your so-called pics. i don't give a shit if your clean as you state or gased like you stated on the other boards. Do you not find it strange that about 80% of the people who replied to your pic posts are all against you and have carved your body in one way or another? And i'm delusional? Please  ::) Your melon weighs more then you body. Kind of like a hippo.

PB

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2007, 09:35:02 AM »
BD IS NOT PHARMA GRADE....GET THAT INTO YOUR MELON AND YOU'LL START GROWING. i LOVE CRITICISM...BECAUSE IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED WHEN I BULK...THAT'S WHY ALL THE PICS ARE POSTED...AS SOON AS I START JUICING AND TRAINING AND EATING..YOU'LL KNOW IT...AGAIN ..I LOVE UNBIASED CRITICISM...SO GET A STOOL AND EXAMINE ME AND TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO LOOK BETTER...PROPORTION WISE CAUSE SIZE WISE I GOT IT FIGURED OUT A LONG TIME AGO SHORTY. PEACE

capslock is activated, spermastase....  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2007, 09:54:27 AM »
TOO LAZY TO PRESS CAPS AGAIN... there u go monkey.. ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2007, 09:54:55 AM »
TOO LAZY TO PRESS CAPS AGAIN... there u go monkey.. ::)

Thank you very much.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2007, 10:54:09 AM »
BD IS NOT PHARMA GRADE....GET THAT INTO YOUR MELON AND YOU'LL START GROWING. i LOVE CRITICISM...BECAUSE IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED WHEN I BULK...THAT'S WHY ALL THE PICS ARE POSTED...AS SOON AS I START JUICING AND TRAINING AND EATING..YOU'LL KNOW IT...AGAIN ..I LOVE UNBIASED CRITICISM...SO GET A STOOL AND EXAMINE ME AND TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO LOOK BETTER...PROPORTION WISE CAUSE SIZE WISE I GOT IT FIGURED OUT A LONG TIME AGO SHORTY. PEACE
It doesn't need to be pharma grade to be good, jackass. How many UG labs are out there that have produced some of the best AAS out there? Tons. You just got some shit quality stuff. I feel for you there because I wouldn't wish that on anyone to spend their hard earned cash on fake or underdosed shit.
PB

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2007, 12:21:39 PM »
capslock is activated, spermastase....  ::)

You should have just posted this.

I

ButtonMan

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2007, 12:23:13 PM »

You should have just posted this.

Maddox rules .........

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2007, 12:47:09 PM »
Maddox rules .........

HAHAHAHA YES!!!! I love his analysis of the band U2 ;D
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2007, 09:24:45 PM »
i just like the attention you little tranny. post your pics..then talk. I START offseason monday .
I see your still a funny looking twat tipping the scales at 155  lol
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2007, 02:37:00 AM »
I see your still a funny looking twat tipping the scales at 155  lol
and u are still anonymous dick with no balls to post a pic

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2007, 03:01:07 AM »
Looking good sevastase

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2007, 03:39:42 AM »
Not everyone is keen on posting pics all over the net. Just because your an attention whore and you need a pat on the back from a million people on here that doesn't mean that others are the same.

Well said. If someone wants to post pics here, great more power to them if that's what they enjoy, but the constant slamming of those who don't gets old.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2007, 03:50:10 AM »
Well said. If someone wants to post pics here, great more power to them if that's what they enjoy, but the constant slamming of those who don't gets old.
it doesn't . because u cant talk shit and not back it up .

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2007, 03:57:18 AM »
it doesn't . because u cant talk shit and not back it up .

Again, the perception that those who don't post pics have crappy physiques is not always true. Myself, being privy to many members pics that are not posted, have noticed some of the best physiques don't get posted.

Apart from seeking attention, what is the motivation for posting numerous pics of oneself? Not refering to people that post up a pic of themself now and then, but people who post 50 odd pics are just attention seekers...which is cool..but why slam others who don't seek attention all the time.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2007, 04:00:16 AM »
Again, the perception that those who don't post pics have crappy physiques is not always true. Myself, being privy to many members pics that are not posted, have noticed some of the best physiques don't get posted.

Apart from seeking attention, what is the motivation for posting numerous pics of oneself? Not refering to people that post up a pic of themself now and then, but people who post 50 odd pics are just attention seekers...which is cool..but why slam others who don't seek attention all the time.

Bump for the truth.
\