Author Topic: 2 Weeks Out :-\  (Read 15799 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: 2 Weeks Out :-\
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2007, 08:11:55 AM »
I just want to thank those who gave positive feed back. I have been kind of slipping up on my diet lately due to the eagerness to get this show over with. Thx for motivating me to get back on it and keeping pushing though it. All of next week that i have to look foward to up until about a day out from the show will be orange roughy, egg whites, and spinach.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2007, 08:12:36 AM »
Not to be rude, but a 'bodybuilder' weighing 175 lbs (OK, maybe 170) or less is a contradiction in terms ;D

You've got good lines The Leafy bug - aren't you Buttsuck ???

looks closer to 155
Here comes the money shot

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2007, 08:16:03 AM »
not much size but the size he does carry is quality.

leafy bug what is the size of your waist?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2007, 08:20:43 AM »
perhaps leafy bug has grown up as he made his way on the boards by being a little arrogant annoying prick.

but props are in order for competing stick or no stickly sickly appearence.

Indeed. :D

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2007, 08:22:01 AM »
I just want to thank those who gave positive feed back. I have been kind of slipping up on my diet lately due to the eagerness to get this show over with. Thx for motivating me to get back on it and keeping pushing though it. All of next week that i have to look foward to up until about a day out from the show will be orange roughy, egg whites, and spinach.

no probs...the leafy bug inspires the natural lifters and is shredded beyond nature
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2007, 08:24:25 AM »
no probs...the leafy bug inspires the natural lifters and is shredded beyond nature

ummm....NO....hell NO

because of him I doubled up on breakfast today
Here comes the money shot

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2007, 08:25:12 AM »

ummm....NO....hell NO

because of him I doubled up on breakfast today

but he is shredded! not many naturals ever look cut like that
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2007, 08:43:14 AM »
Great conditioning!  :o  And you're pretty young, aren't you?  I'm impressed!  :-*

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2007, 08:43:46 AM »

You look great, just remember that you are still very young and you wll make tremendous gains from now until you're 30, and good gains from 30 to 40.  Even assuming there is not some great muscle building tech by the time you are 40 you will be able to continue to gain up till 50.  So you don't have a ton of muscle now, but you have good structure which is all that can be expected of a natural your age.

The only recomendation I would have for you is to work more on straight arm strength moves like planches and levers, they will help to bring up your lats which I think may be lagging a tiny bit.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2007, 08:44:21 AM »
but he is shredded! not many naturals ever look cut like that

shredded is not everything.

if it was, why lift weights at all? just take meth and run around a lot or go live in somalia or something.

bodybuilding is still about building muscle. respect for bug that he is achieving what he wants ie to look like a stick insect, but natural or not he looks like he'd fall apart in a breeze, so it's probably just aswell he stays in that room.

think about it. how many people here started lifting weights to become weak and anoerexic ???

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2007, 08:49:31 AM »
shredded is not everything.

if it was, why lift weights at all? just take meth and run around a lot or go live in somalia or something.

bodybuilding is still about building muscle. respect for bug that he is achieving what he wants ie to look like a stick insect, but natural or not he looks like he'd fall apart in a breeze, so it's probably just aswell he stays in that room.

think about it. how many people here started lifting weights to become weak and anoerexic ???

how many naturals at his age would look bigger at that BF level?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2007, 09:00:27 AM »
how many naturals at his age would look bigger at that BF level?

i would say plenty, but what's the point? guys like you, bug and adonis won't believe me.

you guys already have your preconceived notions on what can be attained naturally and anyone falls outside those parameters are apparently 'all drugs'.

what i'd love to know (and never received an answer to) is what basis of evidence these conclusions were reached on?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2007, 02:52:26 PM »
Leafy, I think you look fantastic, and I know how hard you have worked for this, so CONGRATS to you.  Mass will come with time.  You have great structure, and your conditioning is really really impressive.   8)

I would recommend that you NOT lose any more weight in the next two weeks.  You're PLENTY conditioned for a novice division at a State show.  Spend the next two weeks (a little less than that now) practicing your posing, which looks pretty damn good.  I'd love to see you SMILE.   ;)

Also, work on not dropping your legs in all of your poses.  It's hard to remember to flex everything at the same time in all of the poses, so practice that as much as you can.
Your front double bi and your vaccuum look really good. Be sure to get the vaccuum into the mandatories, maybe during the call for the abs/thigh pose.   8)

You are SHREDDED, your lower back looks crazy.  Don't lose any more weight and risk losing any more size.  You are plenty lean for this show.  Work on the finer details now.  You will look even better with color on.  Be SURE to put enough color on.  If you are not sure if you are dark enough, another coat won't hurt.

Rest up and have fun!! 

CONGRATS TO YOU SWEETHEART!!    :-*

:)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2007, 05:11:39 PM »
Very impressive conditioning Bug.

And you got some great lines going.

I'm sure you will look good if you cruise into the contest.

Add a pound here, and a pound there over the next couple of years, and you will look out of this world of course.
As empty as paradise

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2007, 08:05:58 PM »
looking fucking incredible !!!!!!

don't worry about the size, you will look 20 pounds bigger onstage with that structure

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2007, 04:45:53 AM »
Crazy shredded!  After the show improve your LATS and FOREARMS.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2007, 06:27:35 AM »
super ripped but need thickness like a watery milkshake bro...
L

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2007, 07:13:09 AM »
super ripped but need thickness like a watery milkshake bro...
Indeed. Maybe in time. All that i can do is be consistant and relentless with my training.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2007, 12:52:41 PM »
Leafy, one more thing...If those are your posing trunks that you plan to wear for the competition, I would go with a smaller pair so they show off more of your glutes.   ;D

I'm not kidding!
:)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2007, 07:27:54 PM »
Leafy, one more thing...If those are your posing trunks that you plan to wear for the competition, I would go with a smaller pair so they show off more of your glutes.   ;D

I'm not kidding!

I disagree. Good to see some bodybuilder wearing trunks and not thongs on stage.
As empty as paradise

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2007, 03:38:16 AM »
Looking great there Leafy, need a ton of thinkness but still full props. Well done mate and good luck 8).

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2007, 05:21:01 AM »
Holy conditioning batman!!  :o

You are very ripped, im impressed! All you need is size, you have good: conditioning, posing, frame, lines etc... in a few years when you've added some musclemass you could beat guys that are 20-30lbs heavier.

Good luck
tank u jesus

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2007, 11:15:26 AM »
you look great leafy...keep us posted

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2007, 04:47:12 PM »
You look great.

I have adopted some of your calorie is a calorie stuff and it's working good for me.

Keep up the good work.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2007, 07:30:12 PM »
get a haircut young man! and, EAT!  YOU LOOK SO SUNKIN IN!  :P