Author Topic: Another London story  (Read 1594 times)

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
Another London story
« on: May 12, 2006, 06:55:13 PM »
In Philadelphia, PA off City Line Avenue there was a NABBA bodybuilding contest.  Lisa Lewis guest posed, a beautiful and super nice woman!  At intermission, there was a bench press contest that Jack was promoting.  Now, JACK IS AN EXTREME PROFESSIONAL. Was dressed up nice Khaki pants, button down shirt and nice shoes.  It was a "bench your own body weight" for reps contest.  Some how people were talking about the amount of weight they can do for a single, back and forth 315, 405, 435 blah blah blah...So London has guys put on 455, and mind you with no warm up and a button down shirt and dress pants, he bust out 2 very easy reps, racks the weigh and gets up to tally the scores...Wonder why the guy has size to spare>?

RHINO290

Re: Another London story
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 07:03:58 PM »
In Philadelphia, PA off City Line Avenue there was a NABBA bodybuilding contest.  Lisa Lewis guest posed, a beautiful and super nice woman!  At intermission, there was a bench press contest that Jack was promoting.  Now, JACK IS AN EXTREME PROFESSIONAL. Was dressed up nice Khaki pants, button down shirt and nice shoes.  It was a "bench your own body weight" for reps contest.  Some how people were talking about the amount of weight they can do for a single, back and forth 315, 405, 435 blah blah blah...So London has guys put on 455, and mind you with no warm up and a button down shirt and dress pants, he bust out 2 very easy reps, racks the weigh and gets up to tally the scores...Wonder why the guy has size to spare>?

I remember that day,  Everyone was getting cocky, so I set the weight , and whoever could bench more than me, would win!!!! It was pretty funny, because I did not even warm up, and people thought I was full of shit. Funny, the new benc shirts put like 200+pound on your bench, so it would have been like 655+, but I had a dress shirt on.

That was fun stuff.....Wow, it's funny how people remember things!

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »
The children of the land have writin songs about that day....
ANIMAL

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 08:11:13 PM »

Sounds cool Jack, you put on a show! Strong as shit too. Very cool.