Author Topic: Savanna Guthrie destroys Obama in interview.  (Read 8785 times)

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
Re: Savanna Guthrie destroys Obama in interview.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 06:50:46 AM »
Doom saw that interview on the Today show.  It was far from a destruction.  In fact, the President pointed out to Guthrie that those who prefer to act tough, shoot first & aim later, and are eager to take the U.S. into conflicts abroad (with other people's children, no less) may want to reflect on how well that worked out for us the last time.  Bah!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 06:53:24 AM »
Doom saw that interview on the Today show.  It was far from a destruction.  In fact, the President pointed out to Guthrie that those who prefer to act tough, shoot first & aim later, and are eager to take the U.S. into conflicts abroad (with other people's children, no less) may want to reflect on how well that worked out for us the last time.  Bah!

And that argument is moot as ISIS is growing and expanding under Imam Ayotlloah Obama's failed presidency

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 07:02:18 AM »
And that argument is moot as ISIS is growing and expanding under Imam Ayotlloah Obama's failed presidency

your single why don't you head on over there,you like to tell us about all these contest you enter and pretend your a soldier,go over and live it for real a instead of in pretend land  :D

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 07:09:48 AM »

Are you going to complain to the moderators that we are bullying you again?  Bah ha ha ha ha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 07:44:41 AM »
Are you going to complain to the moderators that we are bullying you again?  Bah ha ha ha ha

Uh-oh, don't want to get his little online nanny upset would we?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 08:23:16 AM »
Never once complained unless I got stalked in real life and creepers and gay stalkers like lurker and straw invaded other areas

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 08:31:12 AM »
Never once complained unless I got stalked in real life and creepers and gay stalkers like lurker and straw invaded other areas

Really?  How did I invade other areas?  Having to make up utter bullshit like this only shows how insecure you truly are.

Resorting to blatant lies is just another example of how self loathing you truly are.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 08:52:29 AM »
Really?  How did I invade other areas?  Having to make up utter bullshit like this only shows how insecure you truly are.

Resorting to blatant lies is just another example of how self loathing you truly are.

Bah ha ha ha

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 09:20:28 AM »

wow, you truly are delusional along with being a self loathing closet case

my response to Bum in another thread

great point

let's review

I, you and 333 all registered in 2006

he has over 100k in posts

you have 43k and I have ~ 26k

333 has sent me PM and I've never sent him one or replied to any of his

333 begs me to respond to his post (even starting threads that way) and I ask him to stop replying to my posts that are not addressed to him

You of course are too scared to even engage in a conversation so instead you troll like a child

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 01:47:13 PM »
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/02/03/more-shocking-than-super-bowl-nbcs-guthrie-makes-obama-mad-using-words-like-delusional-and-passive-177418

I don't think she destroyed him, but she did a good job of not just asking softball questions.  That man does not handle disagreement or tough questions well at all.  Doesn't think well on his feet.  Could see the arrogance dripping off of him too. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 01:48:33 PM »

Correct.  Never complained to me.  And creepy stalkers is precisely how I would describe those two.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 01:55:44 PM »
Pointing out the obvious = "stalking".

::)

If it makes you feel better for being the president of his fan club so be it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 01:58:11 PM »
I think any reasonable person looking at what you two do on this board would see how weird it is.  It isn't normal.  As someone said the other day, you guys wouldn't exist on the board without him.  You follow him around pretty much every day.  It's kinda funny.  In a twisted sorta way. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 02:01:20 PM »
I think any reasonable person looking at what you two do on this board would see how weird it is.  It isn't normal.  As someone said the other day, you guys wouldn't exist on the board without him.  You follow him around pretty much every day.  It's kinda funny.  In a twisted sorta way. 

I think any reasonable person looking at his behavior would draw the same conclusion that we point out.  The little crybaby is nothing more than an insecure self loathing closet case. 

Follow him around?  Kind of hard (or not) seeing how he can't stay off every single thread on the board with his gay whining. 

What is kinda funny is your self appointed net nanny role of him.  He never complains, but as soon as he gets kicked in the ovaries you are the first one to come running with the ice pack. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 02:05:00 PM »
Reasonable, normal people do not follow an internet stranger around on a message board every day.  Some brutal irony with you two weirdos.  Get a life already.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 02:08:35 PM »
Reasonable, normal people do not follow an internet stranger around on a message board every day.  Some brutal irony with you two weirdos.  Get a life already.   ::)

Reasonable, normal people do not pollute a message board with their gay fantasies and self loathing every day. 

Reasonable, normal people do not constantly beg others for attention to their whining drivel on the internet every day.   And then call it "stalking".

Some brutal irony from the biggest hypocrite on the board.  No surprise.

::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 02:20:58 PM »

I totally agree

when 333 sends me PM and or starts thread begging me to pay attention to him that is pretty weird

of course, you're too much of a pussy to engage in a debate but then again you get your ass kicked each time you try so I guess I can't really fault you for running away

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 02:22:30 PM »
Not only is it unreasonable, weird, and ironic, it's incredibly immature.  We all talk a little trash on here (me included), but you two weirdos take it to another level.  Aside from the daily stalking, nothing tops offering to buy a plane ticket for an internet stranger so you can have him prove what he does for a living.  Nothing Soul Crusher has posted on this board is gayer than that.  lol

Brutal irony.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 02:24:36 PM »
Not only is it unreasonable, weird, and ironic, it's incredibly immature.  We all talk a little trash on here (me included), but you two weirdos take it to another level.  Aside from the daily stalking, nothing tops offering to buy a plane ticket for an internet stranger so you can have him prove what he does for a living.  Nothing Soul Crusher has posted on this board is gayer than that.  lol

Brutal irony.  

True.   That little episode w the water bottle just sent these two over the edge.  Sad really. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2015, 02:30:01 PM »

Brutal irony.  

LOL - now we have Baghdad Bum on this board

great point

let's review

I, you and 333 all registered in 2006

he has over 100k in posts

you have 43k and I have ~ 26k

333 has sent me PM and I've never sent him one or replied to any of his

333 begs me to respond to his post (even starting threads that way) and I ask him to stop replying to my posts that are not addressed to him

You of course are too scared to even engage in a conversation so instead you troll like a child

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2015, 02:31:21 PM »

True.   That little episode w the water bottle just sent these two over the edge.  Sad really. 

Definitely sounds like they are jealous of the attention the water bottle incident got you.  Other than a few people who have been following me around for years, I haven't seen anything like it on the board.  Just plain weird.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2015, 02:33:39 PM »
Definitely sounds like they are jealous of the attention the water bottle incident got you.  Other than a few people who have been following me around for years, I haven't seen anything like it on the board.  Just plain weird.

LOL - everyone wants to be publicly humiliated for wearing children's clothes while being unable to open a water bottle

who wouldn't be jealous of that

great point Baghdad Bum

btw - are you trying to tell us you get off on being humiliated? 

That would explain a lot of what you post on this board

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2015, 02:34:58 PM »
Not only is it unreasonable, weird, and ironic, it's incredibly immature.
Brutal irony.  

It really isn't any of these things.  SoulCrusher's  online personae is one of the oddest and craziest on the internet. The sheer number of posts alone is disturbing. The fact that he pulls a good number  of those posts from other internet boards that he's active on makes it even weirder. As far as I can tell, Straw and Lurker don't have an "obsession" with him but an interest in pointing out his stupidity, delusion and what appears to be a mental illness. Their "obsession" doesn't even come close to his  unhealthy obsession (no quotes needed) with Obama.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 02:36:34 PM »

Brutal irony.  

1 - I gave him an option to prove his claims.  You are obviously too stupid to see this since it is your "fall back" defense every time you are holding the ice pack to his ovaries.  No surprise.   ::)

2 - Actually there is something gayer than your perceived notion of that.  (And I am not referring to his constant gay sex with Obama fantasies either) That being admitting that you force your kids to look at pictures of cocks and pubic hair.  Of course thinking that it is a good idea for little boys to shower with adults males for the sole purpose of staring at their privates could be considered pretty gay, if it were not down right disgusting and pedophilic in nature.