Author Topic: Vince Gironda to Vintage Schwarzenegger: "You're just a fat kid with a big ego"  (Read 15299 times)

Antony77

• Getbig II
I see you want to be funny with the sarcasm

But Arnold did not pose his triceps very often at all, for some reason...who knows

Your right he doesn't really do tricep poses very often though going by other photo's he doesn't seem to be overly lacking in that area.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
Arnie's triceps were monstrous... any of you guys that think they were small need to look again.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
he doesn't really do tricep poses very often

You got that right. Hell, this is the very pose Arnie hits when a side-tricep is called for as seen in The Comeback.

knny187

• Getbig V
Vince was pretty out there

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
you're no arnold alex...  ::)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It's not like someone else couldn't have told him how to diet you know, someone from all the gyms he trained in, of all the pros he trained with etc.
You make it sound like if Arnold hadn't met Vince who was apparently the one and only font of knowledge at the time he would have been spinning his big fat wheels to this very day shaking his big jowls and scratching his head while pondering the eternal riddle of dieting that he never learnt because Vince died and took the info to his grave.

Honestly back than nobody did diet like that.  Everyone thought soft was the ideal before Vince and Larry Scott.  Vince brought a new level of conditioning.  He was a pioneer.  There's a good chance Arnie's diet would have been fucked had it not been for Vince.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
  The guy was a complete cook, and the guys he looked wouldn't get booked on a shirtless modeling job nowadays.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yeah Rick Wayne, Mohammed Makkaway, and Don Howarth all had shitty physiques. :-X

Pollux

• Getbig V
Yeah Rick Wayne, Mohammed Makkaway, and Don Howarth all had shitty physiques. :-X

Tell me you're kidding about Rick Wayne having a shitty physique!  :o

Moosejay

Lats, no way, these guys were all GREAT

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Tell me you're kidding about Rick Wayne having a shitty physique!  :o

He is...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lats, no way, these guys were all GREAT

Sarcasm to the millionith degree my friend.  Those are three of my favorite bbers of all time. 

suckmymuscle

All drugs. Let's see what a natural training under Gironda would look like by following his no bench press, no sqatting philosophy. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Before steroids you say? Wow what an acheivment! he built a true Baywatch physique all pecs and abs with 14 inch arms and he did it without roids, simply amazing.

Your best post yet!

ta ta

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
  All drugs. Let's see what a natural training under Gironda would look like by following his no bench press, no sqatting philosophy. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Check out the top pics in this myspace link,  that's my friend and he's a Gironda natty.  He actually looks better now, those pics are a few years old.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=393231030

Alex23

And yet another failed thread for Alex23.

Oh how the once mighty have fallen!

Hahahahaha "Fallen" from a dumpsite... here goes my night of sleep ;D

Weren't suppose to stop by to pick up my discarded 10th grade clothes to fit your catabolized 150lb frame in it? ;D

Quick, to the "Disgust-kiss-ass-mobile-ed" ... ::) ::) ::)

;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!

Hahahahaha "Fallen" from a dumpsite... here goes my night of sleep ;D

Weren't suppose to stop by to pick up my discarded 10th grade clothes to fit your catabolized 150lb frame in it? ;D

Quick, to the "Disgust-kiss-ass-mobile-ed" ... ::) ::) ::)

;D

haha, looks like someone got there feelings hurt!!

If your already not doing so ( which is a good possibility ) go drown yourself in one of these  ;D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
haha, looks like someone got there feelings hurt!!

If your already not doing so ( which is a good possibility ) go drown yourself in one of these  ;D

Come on now..it's not nice to laugh at someone with chronic obesity  ;D
He fighting it man...he's fighting it...with a big bag of cheese nuggets  :P

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Come on now..it's not nice to laugh at someone with chronic obesity  ;D
He fighting it man...he's fighting it...with a big bag of cheese nuggets  :P
cheese nuggets or cheetos  :)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
cheese nuggets or cheetos  :)

With his BF%...probably both  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Arnold got on well with Vince G and acknowledges that he learnt a lot from him. They fell out when Arnold said that he heard that Vince had been less than complimentary about him behind his back.

By all accounts ..Gironda was a difficult guy.
O

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
Arnold got on well with Vince G and acknowledges that he learnt a lot from him. They fell out when Arnold said that he heard that Vince had been less than complimentary about him behind his back.

By all accounts ..Gironda was a difficult guy.

Gironda was a difficult gay.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Gironda was a difficult gay.

Yeah right,  Vince was notorious for browbreating Rheo Blair about his homosinuality and he fucked everything with a vagina at one point in his life.  Vince was the original get bigger in that sense.

Antony77

• Getbig II
Yeah right,  Vince was notorious for browbreating Rheo Blair about his homosinuality and he fucked everything with a vagina at one point in his life.  Vince was the original get bigger in that sense.

Yeah! And he implied that Vince Basile was gay because he had pictures of Arnold in his car! The guy was practically Stalin only without the political power, just completely irredeemable.  :)

Pollux

• Getbig V
Could this be what Vince meant?  :-X

Pollux

• Getbig V
Vince Basile was gay because he had pictures of Arnold in his car!

So did a young Mike O' Hearn.