Author Topic: Deadlifting a car  (Read 6693 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Deadlifting a car
« on: December 15, 2008, 07:48:22 AM »
I have a very strong desire to videotape myself picking up the back end of a car.  I've never tried, but think it would be a great challenge.

How many here have done it before?  Would you wear a back brace?  Gloves?
How much weight would you actually be moving?

Any other details?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: Deadlifting a car
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 07:55:52 AM »
If you lift it at the rear bumper it's not that hard. At least not with a opel corsa.  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 07:59:40 AM »
Well, it will definitly impress the 'hood if you go out, deadlift your car, then push it down the street back and forth and in the end lay under the car and bench press it.

Especially if it's a Hummer.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 08:15:42 AM »
I used to do this with Honda cars back in the early 80's.  One day I was in Palm Springs and this super hot girl got out of her Honda to go in and eat at El Tarraza's(?) an mexican food restaurant right on Palm Canyon.  I was with several of my friends walking the blvd. like thousands of others did back then during the holiday.  I told them to watch and I put the entire car on the sidewalk.  Up over the curb and everything.  It bocked nearly the whole thing.  People are watching and everything.  I had several cop friends in Palm Springs back then so I wasn't ever worried about getting in trouble.  (another long story).  So anyway, we wait around till she comes out which was about 15 minutes or so not long.  She was with a couple other girls and they come out and she just stands there with her face in her hands.  I come over and ask her if she needed help.  Alot of the people there (regulars) called me Tarzan can I was built pretty good and I always wore shorts, no shirt and no shoes (only flip flops or barefoot which was really hard).  In fact a few of the restaurants including the one she was in had a shirt required policy and I had a shirt in the closet at them so I could eat there if I wanted.  Anyway, so I offer me help to this girl and she wanted it badly.  So I put the car back into the street and she was happy enough to meet me at a party at a house my friend was renting and we ended up together.  She was very very hot and I remember her telling me her dad played pro baseball a long time ago.  Her name was Crystal Sutton.  I will never forget her.  Sorry about the long story.  But I loved picking up those old Honda's

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 08:20:03 AM »
I used to do this with Honda cars back in the early 80's.  One day I was in Palm Springs and this super hot girl got out of her Honda to go in and eat at El Tarraza's(?) an mexican food restaurant right on Palm Canyon.  I was with several of my friends walking the blvd. like thousands of others did back then during the holiday.  I told them to watch and I put the entire car on the sidewalk.  Up over the curb and everything.  It bocked nearly the whole thing.  People are watching and everything.  I had several cop friends in Palm Springs back then so I wasn't ever worried about getting in trouble.  (another long story).  So anyway, we wait around till she comes out which was about 15 minutes or so not long.  She was with a couple other girls and they come out and she just stands there with her face in her hands.  I come over and ask her if she needed help.  Alot of the people there (regulars) called me Tarzan can I was built pretty good and I always wore shorts, no shirt and no shoes (only flip flops or barefoot which was really hard).  In fact a few of the restaurants including the one she was in had a shirt required policy and I had a shirt in the closet at them so I could eat there if I wanted.  Anyway, so I offer me help to this girl and she wanted it badly.  So I put the car back into the street and she was happy enough to meet me at a party at a house my friend was renting and we ended up together.  She was very very hot and I remember her telling me her dad played pro baseball a long time ago.  Her name was Crystal Sutton.  I will never forget her.  Sorry about the long story.  But I loved picking up those old Honda's

It worked for you. Good story.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 08:20:20 AM »
Great story, keith. If it had Stallone in it, it would have been perfect.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 08:23:27 AM »
Good story, Onlyme. 

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 08:24:28 AM »
Great story, keith. If it had Stallone in it, it would have been perfect.

DonkeyKong, I feel your comment to be a bit over the top...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 08:25:16 AM »
I don't plan on scoring any tail from this trick.  I'd probably get bitched at for it.

But I really want to try it.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 08:27:26 AM »
You disagree, Figo? Are you saying for a perfect rating the story should have had Arnold in it?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »
You disagree, Figo? Are you saying for a perfect rating the story should have had Arnold in it?

I always enjoyed Onlyme's stories on Pete Grimkowsky.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 08:31:10 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 08:33:16 AM »
I got it Figo!   ;)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 08:36:18 AM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 08:41:13 AM »

There was Arnold in it.  But I didn't think anybody cared about Arnold Keene.  He didn't even lift weighs back then

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 08:45:25 AM »

::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 08:46:10 AM »

they don't do movies like this anymore  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 08:48:19 AM »
The kid in the movie was annoying though.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 09:12:45 AM »
my friend just tore his bicep doing that................woul dn't advise it

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 09:16:57 AM »
You gotta use proper technique...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 09:21:12 AM »
Its just more impressive when you do it from the front, where the heavy mechanical bits are.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 09:26:50 AM »
she was happy enough to meet me at a party at a house my friend was renting and we ended up together

Was this pic taken at that party?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2008, 09:28:11 AM »

;D ;D ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2008, 10:11:04 AM »

You look like you are trimming up.  Good job

The Coach

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2008, 10:28:30 AM »
I have a very strong desire to videotape myself picking up the back end of a car.  I've never tried, but think it would be a great challenge.

How many here have done it before?  Would you wear a back brace?  Gloves?
How much weight would you actually be moving?

Any other details?

I deadlifted the back of a VW bug when I was younger.