Author Topic: masteron ace to tren ace ratio question...  (Read 22353 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
masteron ace to tren ace ratio question...
« on: February 08, 2012, 06:57:36 PM »
Does it really have to be 1:1? I have been doing 1:1 every time I run masteron and tren (as in 100 mg tren ace a day, 100 mg masteron ace a day, or 50 mg tren ace a day, 50 mg masteron ace a day, etc) forever.

Is this necessary? Can masteron work at a lower dose than tren? For example, 100 mg tren ace daily, 50 mg masteron ace daily?

I ask because I LOVE masteron. I literally will in all likelihood be on it for the rest of my life. And I would rather hear everybody's input in this regard before I go and do an experiment on myself of lowering the masteron dose down to 50 mg daily while keeping the tren at 100 mg daily, and then seeing things that I don't like.

How do you all run your masteron with your tren? 1:1 ratio? Or what?

Furthermore, does anybody agree with me that masteron is basically the most amazing, and underrated steroid ever? The magic that masteron creates when combined with tren is honestly the nectar of the gods. It is my anabolic holy grail. Long live masteron + tren.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: masteron ace to tren ace ratio question...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 07:13:22 PM »
I ran it at half the Tren dose all the time until the final weeks when I ran it at .75-1 and then 1-1.

Good for hardness and estrogen control but other than that not sure what you're so excited about lol.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 08:28:30 PM »
I ran it at half the Tren dose all the time until the final weeks when I ran it at .75-1 and then 1-1.

Good for hardness and estrogen control but other than that not sure what you're so excited about lol.

I love the hardness it gives me. I have not done masteron in 2 years roughly, and now I am running mast and tren at high doses. And I had forgotten how fucking awesome masteron is with tren. Just the hard, dry, chemical look it gives is insane.

Obviously tren ace is good enough. But if you can afford masteron ace with it, I highly suggest it. The benefits are, in my opinion, noteworthy.

A lot of people say that masteron is useless. I however disagree.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 09:07:34 PM »
I love the hardness it gives me. I have not done masteron in 2 years roughly, and now I am running mast and tren at high doses. And I had forgotten how fucking awesome masteron is with tren. Just the hard, dry, chemical look it gives is insane.

Obviously tren ace is good enough. But if you can afford masteron ace with it, I highly suggest it. The benefits are, in my opinion, noteworthy.

A lot of people say that masteron is useless. I however disagree.

I agree. The people who think masteron is shit have wet hot dog bun physiques. I love it but BPH fears keep me running a low dose.

I tolerate DHT sides well but cardiovascular issues and BPH are my only real concerns.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 08:04:50 AM »
For my show in the fall I was running Tren Ace 100mg ED and Mast Prop at 75mg ED. Right now I just started back on Tren at 1cc ED with some Halo. I'm gonna add some Mast in at 50-75mg ED around May so I can be a little drier for summer. Masteron is very good, but it's really only important if you want an even drier look. Not so important when it comes to size I don't think.

But I feel the way about tren the way you feel about mast. Tren gives me the look I like, I feel good(no bad sides, just the aggressiveness I want), plus it's my main product for size. I'm not even running test right now, dropped it and added some halo. I'm gonna be on tren damn near year round though, probably take 4 weeks off every few months.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 08:39:03 AM »
I know 3guys who ran only masteron at 1cc ed, didn't eat clean just average good, all dropped 2-4inches in the waist and their bench krept through the roof.
sept 10th APF

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 09:48:47 AM »
Masteron prop is the shit! My top 3 favorite compound. Never used tren and masteron together. Does it help with the tren sides any?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 11:01:40 AM »
Masteron prop is the shit! My top 3 favorite compound. Never used tren and masteron together. Does it help with the tren sides any?

yeah dude it is amazing in that sense.

masteron is just a magical oil. nobody gives it enough credit.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 12:00:45 PM »
yeah dude it is amazing in that sense.

masteron is just a magical oil. nobody gives it enough credit.

I agree no cycle is complete without it. To me at least. I tried telling one of my buddies about it. He completely dismisses it. It's a great compound it goes great with test or anything else.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 12:54:14 PM »
MASTERON IS LIKE AN AID. THAT'S THE BEST WAY I CAN DESCRIBE IT.

ONCE I ADDED MAST MOST OF MY TREN SIDES WENT DOWN OR COMPLETELY GONE. ONCE I DROPPED SOME TEST AND USED THAT MG FILLER WITH MAST, MY FACE GOT LEANER. SINCE IVE DROPPED ALL TEST AND REPLACED IT WITH ALL MASTERON, THE LOOK IS JUST AWESOME. WITH TEST, I THINK MASTERON IS PROBABLY 2ND TO GH AND ABOVE EPHEDRA IN ALLOWING US ESTROGENIC PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY GIVE TEST A HEAVY GO.

PRIMO-TREN-MAST IS THE CYCLE FOR FACE BEAUTY.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 01:12:21 PM »
This summer I'm going to run

Jasmine mix 75mg of prop 50mg of masteron prop (real good chef) 1cc eod
Primo 500 mg ew (good chef)
250 mg test E 1cc ew
hgh not sure what dose
and some dbol for fun

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 01:19:26 PM »
Actually right now Im on a prep cycle and my masteron dose is about 1.5x my tren dose. 600mg/400mg respectively. If I go above that much tren I get bad sides so Im compensating with more mast and honestly im loving it. really hardening up and I have way less sides than if I was running say only 600 tren. test is in at 200 prop per week also. Mast makes me dryer than tren but tren keeps me way fuller. Gotta find what works for you in the end

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 01:23:57 PM »
Why aren't you running Prop instead of Ace?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 01:26:03 PM »
havent ran tren and mast, on mast with eq and test not too impressed,,and im not a fat boy,,,just dont get the veins from it and hardness, i ran it after tren so maybe its helping me keep the look and im just not seeing anything additional cuz i dropped the tren..

for the guys that do 100 tren Ed, how long do you run this much for?

and the jasmine is that a top chef?  have heard a good things but have not heard alot, might pick that up too

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 01:32:04 PM »
havent ran tren and mast, on mast with eq and test not too impressed,,and im not a fat boy,,,just dont get the veins from it and hardness, i ran it after tren so maybe its helping me keep the look and im just not seeing anything additional cuz i dropped the tren..

and the jasmine is that a top chef?  have heard a good things but have not heard alot, might pick that up too

WHOSE STUFF U RUNNIN?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 01:35:42 PM »
WHOSE STUFF U RUNNIN?

Good question if it's legit masteron you should have viens like you've never seen before. I can see every single vein in arms after a few weeks on good masteron. I didn't even realize the human body had that many. It's crazy looking when you have real good pump you hold your arms out and you just see these large branch looking veins.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 02:30:47 PM »
on the advise of a fellow GB'er, I plan on cruising a cc of Test C with a cc of Mast......this may be a dumb quesiton but how long can I cruise with the Mast

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 03:10:06 PM »

If your holding up your look i'd say it's doing the job, what do you expect after dropping the all mighty trenbolana

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 03:11:23 PM »
on the advise of a fellow GB'er, I plan on cruising a cc of Test C with a cc of Mast......this may be a dumb quesiton but how long can I cruise with the Mast

Forever man :)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 03:18:38 PM »

I would def run like 150-200mg of mast with your cruise dose of test maybe even less you can always adjust. I've read a few old timers do this guys that don't want to cycle hard anymore. Maybe a little gh in there to.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 03:47:57 PM »
im using the top chefs,,,,s..g0 and alpha labs,,,not alpha pharma the alpha lab which is very good, im thinkin maybe im holding water from the gh and test,,,it did keep most of the tren look was not all that veiny on the tren so maybe water is my issue

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 03:57:29 PM »
im using the top chefs,,,,s..g0 and alpha labs,,,not alpha pharma the alpha lab which is very good, im thinkin maybe im holding water from the gh and test,,,it did keep most of the tren look was not all that veiny on the tren so maybe water is my issue

Ya it doesn't eliminate all the water. I kind of like that. A little water makes you look fuller. The gh is making you hold water to. A couple times I was running test and masteron. I would run out of masteron and run test for few weeks before I reupped. I loved the look I had for those few weeks. Nice and full and thick! The water would start filling me up to much though If I didn't add the masteron back.

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 05:12:13 PM »
my only problem with masteron is the prostate problems it can encounter

I love it also, great drug but I hate that side

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 06:53:45 PM »
Can't wait to try masteron!!! I'm already getting a little excited  ;D

dustin

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 12:33:29 AM »
my only problem with masteron is the prostate problems it can encounter

I love it also, great drug but I hate that side

Yeah, doesn't anyone else have this concern?

If it were not for that I'd probably run way more than just 50mg EOD. After this vial I'm dropping it and just going with tren and EQ. I'm going to pin 75mg of tren ace and 300mg of EQ EOD and a ml of test maybe once a week. After every vial of masteron I usually take a break. I keep my blood pressure at a safe level but I don't get blood work anymore (no point, I run low doses and it's always clean results) and my damn prostate is the one other thing that concerns me.

I love the old 50/50/50mg of test prop, tren ace and masteron. Just that little bit of masteron makes it feel like you're taking double the test and tren. At least double... feels fucking great and makes you look great too.