Author Topic: Bay! If you went to a straight club....  (Read 7643 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Bay! If you went to a straight club....
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2012, 02:28:32 PM »
I imagine "some gays like Bay" wish that guys like "G_Thang" would just man-up and admit that they have some serious hetero/homo sexual "issues" they need to work out.

Creating threads asking Bay what kind of guys he is attracted to, his Brazilian tranny obsession...it is all so blatantly obvious with "G_Thang."  ::)

Oh, you noticed that too, eh?  G_Thang outed himself back in March of 2011 when he got upset because he thought I didn't like "Latin" men.  ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=371384.msg5272603#msg5272603
Thought you didn't like Latin men, post them all the time but never get a comment from you.

I suspect one day he'll be caught sucking a dick some where and his only retort will be he did it to prove that Bay is gay.  You can't help but feel sorry for guys like this.  Instead of hitting the gym or chasing tail he is fantasizing about what men I find attractive and getting upset because he's apprently not one of them.  :'(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2012, 02:34:05 PM »
For the record, you do not need to invoke my name to indulge your interest/obsession with trannies.  I've never written nor posted about trannies so this is obviously not about me.  If you are conflicted about your interest in trannies or need help coming out do seek out a qualified a therapist.  Well adjusted heterosexual men do not spend their free time fantasizing about how a gay man (they have never met) on the internet might compete with a tranny.  This is ostensibly a bodybuilding board, so your imagination is obviously trying to tell you something.  :-\
Outed.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2012, 02:40:18 PM »
Outed.

Don't think Bay ever was closeted, he was prolly outed as soon as he was outed of his mom as a baby

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2012, 03:42:27 PM »
Oh, you noticed that too, eh?  G_Thang outed himself back in March of 2011 when he got upset because he thought I didn't like "Latin" men.  ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=371384.msg5272603#msg5272603
I suspect one day he'll be caught sucking a dick some where and his only retort will be he did it to prove that Bay is gay.  You can't help but feel sorry for guys like this.  Instead of hitting the gym or chasing tail he is fantasizing about what men I find attractive and getting upset because he's apprently not one of them.  :'(

good stuff  ;D
!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2012, 03:52:24 PM »
For the record, you do not need to invoke my name to indulge your interest/obsession with trannies.  I've never written nor posted about trannies so this is obviously not about me.  If you are conflicted about your interest in trannies or need help coming out do seek out a qualified a therapist.  Well adjusted heterosexual men do not spend their free time fantasizing about how a gay man (they have never met) on the internet might compete with a tranny.  This is ostensibly a bodybuilding board, so your imagination is obviously trying to tell you something.  :-\

That's my Bay!

On a side note, I've always thought G_Thang was bisexual.  Moreover, I've always felt that he was a person needing that extra "little" something just to get him to truly unearth his gay side.

Sometimes, that extra little something comes in the form of a penis..
"1"

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2012, 04:07:50 PM »
All trannies should be killed with fire for going against their own nature.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 04:47:50 PM »
That's my Bay!

On a side note, I've always thought G_Thang was bisexual.  Moreover, I've always felt that he was a person needing that extra "little" something just to get him to truly unearth his gay side.

"1"

:D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2012, 04:52:23 PM »

vs your typical female bodybuilder, who has retained much of her feminine grace

if you had to fuck one of them, which would it be?

???

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2012, 05:28:22 PM »

Touché as usual

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2012, 05:30:30 PM »
That's my Bay!

"1"

Members Psychopath, Django and ritch also seem to be very into gay stuff (so blatantly denying it, it becomes a little too suspect). PM them for a great Anusfick.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2012, 05:37:54 PM »
That's my Bay!

"1"
Ha! To be, or, not to be .  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2012, 11:04:50 PM »

My minds tellin me No, but my body, my body.... is tellin me YES.

-R. Kelly Approved