Author Topic: stack os deca, sus, and tren 100 good?  (Read 3985 times)

bigjoex

• Getbig II
stack os deca, sus, and tren 100 good?
« on: December 09, 2007, 05:00:50 PM »
i have been taking sustanon 250 for a while now and been getting good gains but now im looking to get huge... a friend of mine told me to stack the sustanon with deca 300 and tren  100 and i can get great gains. he gave me deca 300 and tren both for 150$ since he has to get rid of all his crap fast... Would u think this is a good stack or bad to gain mass and size?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: stack os deca, sus, and tren 100 good?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 05:11:42 PM »
Add in the deca and continue with the sust. After say 8-10wks switch the deca out for the tren.

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 05:14:47 PM »
oh okay thanks.. what does tren even do?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 10:16:41 PM »
look it up g

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 05:07:06 AM »
oh okay thanks.. what does tren even do?

Its waht it dont do that makes it special. It dont convert to estrogen.
Its also very androgenic. SO no big water holding issues and tit problems, in theory. Theory go out window sum times, it can convert to progesterone. ALL the standard Ai & estrogen blockers are no help then.

Strong & agressive and hard is the word on Tren effects.

How about acne guys? How it rate for some of you?

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 06:23:06 PM »
Its also very androgenic. SO no big water holding issues and tit problems, in theory. Theory go out window sum times, it can convert to progesterone. ALL the standard Ai & estrogen blockers are no help then.

Never really got a lot of acne from Tren....but agressivness is crazy....but look at the weight before you beat the shit out of it...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 08:24:33 AM »
Never really got a lot of acne from Tren....but agressivness is crazy....but look at the weight before you beat the shit out of it...

Tren made me very angry and short tempered...lol

The strength gains were very good on only 400mg of Tren Hex a week.

I always get acne on every cycle so i don't think Tren made it any worse, it's just something i've had to deal with.

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 11:12:01 AM »

That brings up something I read a bit ago. Deca and Tren use can build up prolactin levels? Making sex drive go bye, bye and lactating nips??? They suggested to use Dosinex if using those two compounds for any bit of time. Anyone??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 11:37:41 AM »
That brings up something I read a bit ago. Deca and Tren use can build up prolactin levels? Making sex drive go bye, bye and lactating nips??? They suggested to use Dosinex if using those two compounds for any bit of time. Anyone??
Yes, dostinex can help with prolactin problems.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 12:35:48 PM »

It doesn't convert to progesterone. It's a progesterone receptor agonist, like Deca, Winstrol etc.

As far as AI's and SERM's not combating things like gyno on a cycle with tren... well, not really true. There is no such thing as "progesterone gyno" really. Several hormones need to work in concert for gyno to develop. Estrogen and IGF-1 for example are essential for gyno to develop. Therefore something like Nolvadex can help since it blocks the ER in breast tissue and lowers IGF-1 as well.

Personally I wouldn't touch the dopaminergics like Dostinex.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »

Unless you put a shit load of Test involved in that cycle...forget about it. Well that's my experiance. I changed up the Deca for EQ and it was better though. IMO.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 10:50:00 PM »
Unless you put a shit load of Test involved in that cycle...forget about it. Well that's my experiance. I changed up the Deca for EQ and it was better though. IMO.

What do you mean? I did run test (600-800) all the way, first w/ deca then tren a. for a total of 20 weeks.

All I know is my sex drive did diminish quite a bit toward the end and a buddy told me about prolactin build up. So, I did like a good getbigger, and looked into it first before asking  :D.

When would you put dosinex in the cycle though, all the way thru or last few weeks? That was not made clear....

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 02:58:41 PM »
oh okay.. well i was thinking of this taking finishing up the deca with sus for about 2-3 more weeks then the 4th week go in and take tren and sus will that be good? or should i do something else?

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 03:09:53 PM »
What do you mean? I did run test (600-800) all the way, first w/ deca then tren a. for a total of 20 weeks.

All I know is my sex drive did diminish quite a bit toward the end and a buddy told me about prolactin build up. So, I did like a good getbigger, and looked into it first before asking  :D.

When would you put dosinex in the cycle though, all the way thru or last few weeks? That was not made clear....

Sorry bro, didn't see that in there, fair enough. Ya no test and your shit might as well go into hibernation.

As far as the dosinex, me I would use it about 3 -4 weeks in untill the end of the cycle. But ask Rim or Arnold they usually have a little more insight on it.
Just spot me BITCH!!!