Author Topic: Wisconsin  (Read 2965 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Wisconsin
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2022, 10:11:47 AM »
People Who Think The Election Was Stolen :
Trumpy
My Pillow Guy
Lin Wood
The Kraken
Rudy
MTG
Gaetz
Dumb ass Qoach
Trumpturd idiots

People Who Claim Biden Legitimately Won The Election

Majority of American Voters
State Election Officials
The Electoral College
The Recount Results
Lower Courts
Republican Majority Supreme Court
Republican Vice President
Republican Attorney General
Cyber Ninjas <---  hahaha sucks to be those of you who donated and supported them

Looking at the two lists there, it is obvious that the first one doesn't have an IQ that is greater than their age.

81mil votes my ass. Let’s use some common sense. On day this fucker couldn’t draw flies to shit on any platform, public or on social media. No no one watched his incoherent speeches on TV, Cable, YouTube or Facebook and forget about his in person speeches where he’d get massive crowds of 20 including his handlers and news crews. Apparently “likes” on social media are big thing but that never pans out and in most cases gets more “😂” than anything. So…where are all of these people? If he’s so popular, where were they? Keep in mind I’m talking about year ago…now he’s literally a lame duck and the butt of everyone’s jokes including Democrats.

Keep up your fantasy bullshit, Junior

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2022, 10:58:22 AM »
81mil votes my ass. Let’s use some common sense. On day this fucker couldn’t draw flies to shit on any platform, public or on social media. No no one watched his incoherent speeches on TV, Cable, YouTube or Facebook and forget about his in person speeches where he’d get massive crowds of 20 including his handlers and news crews. Apparently “likes” on social media are big thing but that never pans out and in most cases gets more “😂” than anything. So…where are all of these people? If he’s so popular, where were they? Keep in mind I’m talking about year ago…now he’s literally a lame duck and the butt of everyone’s jokes including Democrats.

Keep up your fantasy bullshit, Junior

They were at the polls.  Voting for him and their votes and the election outcome are supported by :

State Election Officials
The Electoral College
The Recount Results
Lower Courts
Republican Majority Supreme Court
Republican Vice President
Republican Attorney General
Cyber Ninjas

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2022, 12:26:02 PM »
Wisconsin voting probe chief urges Legislature to consider decertifying 2020 election
Former Supreme Court justice Mike Gableman cites evidence that "most vulnerable citizens" in nursing homes were defrauded, Mark Zuckerberg donations were improper and some rule changes were illegal.

The former judge named to investigate Wisconsin's 2020 election declared Tuesday there is enough evidence of voting irregularities for the Legislature to consider decertifying the state's final results declaring Joe Biden the winner.

Retired Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Mike Gableman presented a 136-page report outlining the preliminary results of his probe to the state Assembly, offering evidence of several irregularities including that "most vulnerable" nursing home residents had been defrauded of their votes.

His conclusions followed two major court rulings that declared election rules changes enacted in 2020 -- which allowed for ballot drop boxes to be used and voters to skip ID requirements by declaring themselves "indefinitely confined" by COVID -- were illegal. Those rulings call into question tens of thousands of ballots cast in a state where Biden won by less than 21,000 votes.

"I believe the Legislature should take a very hard look at the option of decertification of the 2020 Wisconsin presidential election," Gableman testified to lawmakers.

WATCH HEARING HERE:

In his report and testimony, Gableman cited many concerns, including the potentially corrupting influence of donations from a group funded by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, which gave $8.8 million to election judges and administrators in the five large Democrat-run cities of Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Racine and Wisconsin.

He also cited evidence that some of the state's "most vulnerable citizens" in nursing homes had their voting rights trampled by workers who voted on behalf of them without getting permission.

A parallel audit by Thomas Moore Society found 100% voting rates in over 90 nursing homes across the state. The group said the suspicious outcome occurred because the Wisconsin Election Commission gave an "illegal directive prohibiting municipal clerks from sending legally required special voting deputies into those homes."

Gableman also called for the "elimination and dismantling" of the Wisconsin Election Commission, an administrative office whose decisions were overturned by the courts after the election. Gableman called the commission "hopelessly incompetent.

We have to have an election system in Wisconsin that is not only honest in fact, but also in appearance," he told the lawmakers.

Democrats and the traditional media immediately derided Gableman's findings as "fringe."

“WOW - Gableman goes full in crazy conspiracy theory and demands that Wisconsin ‘Decertify’ the election,” Wisconsin Elections Commission chairwoman Ann Jacobs, a Democrat, wrote in a tweet.

As for corrective measures, Gableman recommended public and free-of-charge access to state voting rolls so residents can see "who is eligible and who voted." His presentation included several videos of interviews with nursing home patients listed as having voted but who seemed challenged to answer questions about elections.

But of all his findings, the recommendation for a decertification captured the most attention. Gableman acknowledged in his report that the action would be mostly symbolic, saying such a vote “would not, on its own, have any other legal consequence under state or federal law” such as altering "who the current president is.”

He said his probe is far from complete and will continue.  "I had no other goal in mind to find the truth. And while we don't have it entirely yet, we're getting there," Gableman told the lawmakers.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/gableman-releases-wisconsin-voting-audit-focus-ballots-vulnerable-nursing

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2022, 12:41:25 PM »
no need to decertify anything
this clown, his team, his party is just imploding
total embarrassment
total disaster
a cult of wacky libtard c-unts eating their tail
let them have their 3 years, then its over
no-IQ retard pant-shitting non-gender, kid-fukking morons

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2022, 02:49:41 PM »
^^^ Translation : He won.

Don't let the other Trumpturds hear you say that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2022, 04:16:14 PM »
^^^ Translation : He won.

Don't let the other Trumpturds hear you say that.

Wait, let me guess. 81 million “votes” Hahahahahaha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2022, 07:09:14 PM »
Wait, let me guess. 81 million “votes” Hahahahahaha

that's what the SC, VP, AG, EC and recounts say.

The only people thinking different are retards like you, Lin, Kraken, Rudy, and My Pillow Guy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2022, 07:28:02 PM »
that's what the SC, VP, AG, EC and recounts say.

The only people thinking different are retards like you, Lin, Kraken, Rudy, and My Pillow Guy.

Sure….where have all of those 81mil people been? My high school football team draws more of a crowd on game day than Biden ever has lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2022, 05:24:54 AM »
Sure….where have all of those 81mil people been? My high school football team draws more of a crowd on game day than Biden ever has lol

Those people were at the polls.  As history and recounts have shown.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2022, 08:55:07 AM »
Those people were at the polls.  As history and recounts have shown.

Of course they were

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2022, 01:02:19 PM »
Number of current investigations into Biden = 0
Number of current investigations into Hillary = 0
Number of current investigations into Trumpy = 19

19 ACTUAL investigations, not "implicated" ones.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2022, 02:35:51 PM »
Number of current investigations into Biden = 0
Number of current investigations into Hillary = 0
Number of current investigations into Trumpy = 19

19 ACTUAL investigations, not "implicated" ones.

19 illegal fake investigations just like a fake “insurrection” and two fake “impeachments”

And yes, there are investigations with both of your communist buddies… God you’re stupid 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2022, 08:22:23 PM »
19 illegal fake investigations just like a fake “insurrection” and two fake “impeachments”

And yes, there are investigations with both of your communist buddies… God you’re stupid

Please list these “investigations” with both.   Can you?  Or will you just pretend you did and never answer?

19 investigations.   All REAL. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2022, 08:28:22 PM »
Please list these “investigations” with both.   Can you?  Or will you just pretend you did and never answer?

19 investigations.   All REAL.

You need to keep up and sure the 19 investigations are real. There’s literally nothing real about of this commie boy

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2022, 09:18:39 PM »
You need to keep up and sure the 19 investigations are real. There’s literally nothing real about of this commie boy

Pretty sure investigations assigned to actual courts with actual proceedings to them are real.

I noticed you ignored the question on the “investigations “ hahahaha of the other two you claimed.  Want to tell us about that or should we automatically assume you are lying again?  (we do)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2022, 09:31:22 PM »
Pretty sure investigations assigned to actual courts with actual proceedings to them are real.

I noticed you ignored the question on the “investigations “ hahahaha of the other two you claimed.  Want to tell us about that or should we automatically assume you are lying again?  (we do)

Hey BoB, yours 'Russian Bounty Hunters' must be so pissed, no more Americans in Afghanistan  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2022, 09:53:22 PM »

I guess you’ve been missing what Durham’s been doing for the last few years….tardling

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2022, 09:57:47 PM »
I guess you’ve been missing what Durham’s been doing for the last few years….tardling

Since retiring from the Cubs, he's had many jobs coaching in the minor leagues. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2022, 10:01:55 PM »
Since retiring from the Cubs, he's had many jobs coaching in the minor leagues.

Lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2022, 04:22:15 AM »

Why don't you tell us?  Should be easy to post the actual ongoing investigations.

But yet, you haven't.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2022, 04:25:28 PM »
Why don't you tell us?  Should be easy to post the actual ongoing investigations.

But yet, you haven't.

Just as easy as would be for you to look for it, but you won't. Tired of doing the work for you

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2022, 05:41:37 AM »
Just as easy as would be for you to look for it, but you won't. Tired of doing the work for you

Typical.  You make a statement, then when asked about it, you can't offer any substance.
It's like you don't even believe your lies yourself.  This is why you are the stupidest person on the board.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2022, 12:55:11 PM »

Hey LURKER, go to Ukraine & fight PUTIN (friend of Trump)  ;D.