Author Topic: GOT MY GOODIES IN  (Read 986 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
GOT MY GOODIES IN
« on: July 24, 2009, 05:27:03 PM »
got my new shit in but the bad news is my HCG and T3 didnt come in the packages so now im hounding source. this is what i got to add to my sust. iam currently on 250mg eod sust and letro 1/2 tabs 3xweek and 10mg nolva on the nonletro days 250iu HCG 2xweek and i have been on this for 2 months i have decided to go on a long stretch until the end of the year so i want to add anavar i have 155 10mg tabs and proviron so how should i go about these 2 extras

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: GOT MY GOODIES IN
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:09:48 PM »
ok ill talk to myself i will take 15mgs ed for 4 weeks and off for 4 weeks then 15mgs ed for another 4 weeks off for 4 weeks and then 15mgs ed 4 weeks

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »
ok ill talk to myself i will take 15mgs ed for 4 weeks and off for 4 weeks then 15mgs ed for another 4 weeks off for 4 weeks and then 15mgs ed 4 weeks

haha,,,,that is an awesome, extended time stack, im doing the exact same thing, but substituting epistane, possibly some tren for anavar :( :(........and no nolva or letro, i dont usually get gyno, but the letro would definatly be benificial once i get into the lower single digits.................. ..its a nice little stack............and there is nothing better then receiving goodies from a source., i had my 40 organon sustanon sent to my moms house.............she gave them to me today, all individually blister packaged, just beautiful............... .not one busted amp......cant beat that with a stick.........good luck pal

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 01:17:56 PM »
yeah i just got more of the sust in the blister packs they look yummy

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 01:33:21 PM »
You can the run the proviron either 1 25 mg tab per day, or 25mg morning, and 25mg night. It will help keep estrogen at bay, and will also help you stay somewhat dryer. It will also kick your sex drive through the roof if you run it @ 50mg ed.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 02:12:49 PM »
Good stuff Shrek, its always like Christmas when a package with your stuff arrives :)
Thunderdome approved

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »
You can the run the proviron either 1 25 mg tab per day, or 25mg morning, and 25mg night. It will help keep estrogen at bay, and will also help you stay somewhat dryer. It will also kick your sex drive through the roof if you run it @ 50mg ed.
I LIKE  SEX so ill take that, so should i stop the letro 3xweek or just take both since iam prone to gyno

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »
its best filing when you got it..i got my always in 7-9 days...

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 05:57:26 PM »
I LIKE  SEX so ill take that, so should i stop the letro 3xweek or just take both since iam prone to gyno

No, no, no, dont stop the letro. Proviron will more than likely not stop gyno if you are prone to it. It just has some anti estrogen properties. It is in no way an AI, or anti estrogen. Yes it will help, and will keep you drier, but if your gyno prone and this has already been established run the letro. You maybe be able to drop the dose down, but will more than likely still need it.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 06:37:00 PM »
No, no, no, dont stop the letro. Proviron will more than likely not stop gyno if you are prone to it. It just has some anti estrogen properties. It is in no way an AI, or anti estrogen. Yes it will help, and will keep you drier, but if your gyno prone and this has already been established run the letro. You maybe be able to drop the dose down, but will more than likely still need it.
ok cool ill stay with the letro 1/2 tab 3xweek and iam going to take 25mg proviron ed since i didnt get enough for 50 aday and anavar 5mgs 3xed and then bump it up after a week to 20mgs ed how does that sound?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 08:49:53 AM »
Proviron is WAY overrated.  I've used legit Schering Proviron at 50mg a day and didn't notice this supposed sex drive through the roof crap.  It's always been very weak.  All of a sudden guys rave about.  LOL.  15 years ago no one was using it. 

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 10:18:37 AM »
when i take 50mg proviron a day..my d... want to explode and my wife love it

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 10:40:21 AM »
Proviron is WAY overrated.  I've used legit Schering Proviron at 50mg a day and didn't notice this supposed sex drive through the roof crap.  It's always been very weak.  All of a sudden guys rave about.  LOL.  15 years ago no one was using it. 

Just because it doesn't work for you does not mean it is crap or doesn't work. It works very well for a number of people. Also who gives a shit if people were using it 15 years ago or not. Were using it now successfully.