Author Topic: KARMA caught up with Kelly & Craig..  (Read 6722 times)

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
KARMA caught up with Kelly & Craig..
« on: December 24, 2005, 10:22:12 AM »
If you really think about it, for years there has been rumors of the swinging, the scamming of others, the drug fueled party's etc......

It seems that after Craig got that infection in his leg and Kelly never "took over the fitness throne" it all went downhill from there.

Just a year ago or so, Titus was killing Prince about shooting coke & nubain.........seems that's what Mr. Titus has really been up to lately.

I don't understand why the victim was gagged and bound? And how did these items, I.E. cloth and duct tape
not burn in the fire. Did this MONSTER actually put her in the trunk alive????

Very bizzare story.....I can't stop thinking about this and it is making me nuts......WHY DO I CARE?

I hope they REALLY get what they deserve.........And does anyone have anymore info on this Matt Klein guy, is he a dealer, bodybuilder?? what is this clowns story.....     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: KARMA caught up with Kelly & Craig..
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 10:27:43 AM »
I hope they REALLY get what they deserve.........And does anyone have anymore info on this Matt Klein guy, is he a dealer, bodybuilder?? what is this clowns story.....     

i hate to sound like a broken record... but www.freecraigtitus.com has a friend of Matt Klein's that discusses the meeting he set up with Craig, then his call to the FBI to alert them.  Craig was set up by this man, who sold gear in the past.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 10:34:37 AM »
The video link on www.freecraigtitus.com is not working........the one that explains the "sexual tryst" with the victim before the murder....

What does it say exactly????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 10:46:51 AM »
The video link on www.freecraigtitus.com is not working........the one that explains the "sexual tryst" with the victim before the murder....

What does it say exactly????

It works- just click on video.

Craig spend the night at a Las Vegas La Quinta hotel with Melissa James two days before she died.

Kinda gives Kelly a motive, eh?  :o

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 10:59:06 AM »

Funny, musta missed Karma's official press release/news conference.

FBI "caught up," friend.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 11:59:45 AM »
Yes, this should be our concern.

Let us pray.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2005, 01:20:53 PM »
Now bodybuilding has finally gone mainstream for the wrong reason!!!  :-[

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 01:57:36 PM »
who went to those after hours parties and enjoyed themselves? 
name names please

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2005, 02:04:43 PM »
I wonder if Craig will write a tell all book if he's convicted

240  contact craig he needs an agency relationship NOW

Neve

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2005, 05:26:57 PM »
Jesus did

If you really think about it, for years there has been rumors of the swinging, the scamming of others, the drug fueled party's etc......

It seems that after Craig got that infection in his leg and Kelly never "took over the fitness throne" it all went downhill from there.

Just a year ago or so, Titus was killing Prince about shooting coke & nubain.........seems that's what Mr. Titus has really been up to lately.

I don't understand why the victim was gagged and bound? And how did these items, I.E. cloth and duct tape

Very bizzare story.....I can't stop thinking about this and it is making me nuts......WHY DO I CARE?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2005, 05:28:53 PM »
240  contact craig he needs an agency relationship NOW

I tell ya... Craig and I could write a hell of a book together.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2005, 05:30:24 PM »

i agree they fucked a lot of people over in their lives and it came back to haunt them...

I see a lot of people who are like them: climbing over/stepping on anyone to geta fuckingcrumb..

paybacks' a bitch

>:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2005, 08:50:18 PM »
240  craig can make you rich