Author Topic: Anderson Silva vs. Big Nog (sparring)  (Read 3003 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Anderson Silva vs. Big Nog (sparring)
« on: June 19, 2007, 08:34:23 PM »
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Anderson Silva vs. Big Nog (sparring)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 09:12:40 PM »
http://www.tatametv.com.br/videos/029.htm

found this on sherdog

That was good but those guys have nothing on Bluto. With 17 years of cage fighting under his belt, which surely is longer than both of those guys, I have no doubt that the "Blutster" could single handedly dismantle both of them.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 03:29:26 AM »
http://www.tatametv.com.br/videos/029.htm

found this on sherdog
Aggressive sparring! Good find!

That was good but those guys have nothing on Bluto. With 17 years of cage fighting under his belt, which surely is longer than both of those guys, I have no doubt that the "Blutster" could single handedly dismantle both of them.

Why are you so obsessed with me and Bluto? Is there really nothing better to do at college? You should be drinking, drugging and shagging - instead you spend all your time trolling forums.

I predict you are going to be a big success in life.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 07:22:44 AM »
Bluto is a lonely, obese guy with saddlebags, who refuses to live with the fact that he can never be a mod here.  I hope he's happy over there in his little chump change of an mma board, wait a minute, no I don't. 
Predictions
 40/61

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 07:36:48 AM »

Why are you so obsessed with me and Bluto? Is there really nothing better to do at college? You should be drinking, drugging and shagging - instead you spend all your time trolling forums.

Have you seen his picture? It's obvious that shagging anything he doesn't have to pay for is out of the question.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 03:33:43 PM »
Aggressive sparring! Good find!

Why are you following me into the MMA board now? Please don't tell me you're actually going through my posts for the day and replying to all of them. Just another guy in a long line. Only this one likes it when his girlfriend fucks him with a dildo.  ::)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 04:27:54 PM »
Why are you following me into the MMA board now? Please don't tell me you're actually going through my posts for the day and replying to all of them. Just another guy in a long line. Only this one likes it when his girlfriend fucks him with a dildo.  ::)

HAHAHAHA  he's so in your head it's not funny

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 05:54:52 PM »

Just like I'm in yours? You're joking if you think a guy who admits to taking 12"+ objects up his ass is anything but laughable. But you and him following me around the MMA board is hilarious.

Not that you would know who A. Silva or Big Nog is or anything.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 06:38:51 PM »
Just like I'm in yours? You're joking if you think a guy who admits to taking 12"+ objects up his ass is anything but laughable. But you and him following me around the MMA board is hilarious.

Not that you would know who A. Silva or Big Nog is or anything.

Ok cagefighter  ::)

Aren't you the guy who swore up and down that elbows were legal in Pride? Aren't you the guy who Chutebox owns daily in MMA knowledge?

NUff said Horseface  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 10:47:18 AM »

Ok cagefighter  ::)

Aren't you the guy who swore up and down that elbows were legal in Pride? Aren't you the guy who Chutebox owns daily in MMA knowledge?

NUff said Horseface  ;D

Elbows are legal in pride, dipshit. Just not to the head. Better luck next time you try to "own" me.  You would think the biggest joke on this site for the last 2+ years running would have deleted his account by now.

Come back when TUF starts showing Pride rules and you might know what you're talking about.

If you're going to follow me around this site day-in, day-out, at least know what you're talking about before you try to talk shit, gimmick.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 11:10:17 AM »

You're following me big guy. I've started two threads - both of which you've trolled

Agreed! Its not funny! Check out the V board, he admitted he fantasizes about me and his girlfriend :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 11:21:34 AM »
You're following me big guy. I've started two threads - both of which you've trolled

Agreed! Its not funny! Check out the V board, he admitted he fantasizes about me and his girlfriend :-X

Ironic you say that considering I was posting in this thread first and you found it and attached yourself to another portion of my taint. Like I said, I don't mind the fan club, but it's got a strict policy regarding gimmicks and homosexuals. Looks like you're on the outs. Try BayGM.

It's really cute that you're this obsessed with me just because I quoted a comment that you made. Epic shame and insecurity! Not surprising that a Brit that has to juice to weigh 170 has self-esteem issues.  ;D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 11:31:15 AM »
Elbows are legal in pride, dipshit. Just not to the head. Better luck next time you try to "own" me.  You would think the biggest joke on this site for the last 2+ years running would have deleted his account by now.

Come back when TUF starts showing Pride rules and you might know what you're talking about.

If you're going to follow me around this site day-in, day-out, at least know what you're talking about before you try to talk shit, gimmick.

Epic cover-up of MMA ignorance.

Monster Horsefaced wannabe cagefighter

cue Berzerkfury 5 paragraph meltdown  ::)   It's that easy!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 11:49:40 AM »
Epic cover-up of MMA ignorance.

Monster Horsefaced wannabe cagefighter

cue Berzerkfury 5 paragraph meltdown  ::)   It's that easy!

I take great satisfaction knowing that I run the life of a TUF fanboy with a hard-on for me from a computer 3,500 miles away. You just can't stop talking about me or following me around this forum.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 12:25:55 PM »
I take great satisfaction knowing that I run the life of a TUF fanboy with a hard-on for me from a computer 3,500 miles away. You just can't stop talking about me or following me around this forum.

Translation:I know nothing about MMA but I signed up on sherdog  and realized that it deflects away from your ignorance if you call people TUF fanboys.

::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 01:39:13 PM »
Translation:I know nothing about MMA but I signed up on sherdog  and realized that it deflects away from your ignorance if you call people TUF fanboys.

::)

hahaha, waah waah waah is all I get from your posts. I'm sorry that you think Michael Bisping is the second coming of jesus, but there are better fighters out there.

Dance puppet dance! Just another gimmick with a hard-on for me. Only you're borderline stalking.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 03:22:51 PM »
hahaha, waah waah waah is all I get from your posts. I'm sorry that you think Michael Bisping is the second coming of jesus, but there are better fighters out there.

Dance puppet dance! Just another gimmick with a hard-on for me. Only you're borderline stalking.

It would be nice if you ever made 1 intelligent or funny post. I guess that's too hard for a skinny horseface.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 03:37:21 PM »
It would be nice if you ever made 1 intelligent or funny post. I guess that's too hard for a skinny horseface.  ::)

Coming from the guy who's spent the last 2 years melting all over the alphabet boards of riding Alexxx's jock, I find that hardly insulting. Move along cubscout. I know you're used to embarrassing yourself as it's become your m.o. around these parts, but it's getting boring.

Then again, when you're a member who's forced to post on a gimmick because he's insecure and unfunny, I can't really blame you.  :D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 08:08:29 PM »
Coming from the guy who's spent the last 2 years melting all over the alphabet boards of riding Alexxx's jock, I find that hardly insulting. Move along cubscout. I know you're used to embarrassing yourself as it's become your m.o. around these parts, but it's getting boring.

Then again, when you're a member who's forced to post on a gimmick because he's insecure and unfunny, I can't really blame you.  :D

HAHAHAH you are the biggest gimmick around. The only reason people know who you are is because your horseface was exposed by another members. You were so embarrassed at what a loser you are that you denied it up and down until you couldn't deny it anymore.

You and sarcasm are tied for biggest owning ever. At least Sarcasm's was self inflicted.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 08:21:02 PM »
HAHAHAH you are the biggest gimmick around. The only reason people know who you are is because your horseface was exposed by another members. You were so embarrassed at what a loser you are that you denied it up and down until you couldn't deny it anymore.

You and sarcasm are tied for biggest owning ever. At least Sarcasm's was self inflicted.

hahahaha, I can't get over this kid. The longest running joke on this site is trying to talk shit. Guy, you spent 6+ months blowing Alexxx of all people. Your opinion was void about 3600 meltdowns ago. You're good for nothing more than a lapdog now, which you do a good job. Dance puppet, dance.

I'm so far in your head that the first thing you do when you log on is run straight to my profile and find all of my posts for the day.

I don't know what's worse, the fact you've been popping your mouth off and getting verbally raped for over 2 years now, or the fact that you continually post on that gimmick because you're the most insecure chickenshit around. Both are equally pathetic.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 12:06:35 PM »
hahahaha, I can't get over this kid. The longest running joke on this site is trying to talk shit. Guy, you spent 6+ months blowing Alexxx of all people. Your opinion was void about 3600 meltdowns ago. You're good for nothing more than a lapdog now, which you do a good job. Dance puppet, dance.

I'm so far in your head that the first thing you do when you log on is run straight to my profile and find all of my posts for the day.

I don't know what's worse, the fact you've been popping your mouth off and getting verbally raped for over 2 years now, or the fact that you continually post on that gimmick because you're the most insecure chickenshit around. Both are equally pathetic.

Do you copy and paste your meltdowns horseface?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 12:47:21 PM »
Guys, stop the childish stalkings and "one-upsmanship" and get to the true foundation of your on-line" relationship...

Step1: Exchange adress info

Step2: Meet in the bathroom of your favorite bus-stop near said residence.

Step3: Fuck eachother.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2007, 12:54:07 PM »
Guys, stop the childish stalkings and "one-upsmanship" and get to the true foundation of your on-line" relationship...

Step1: Exchange adress info

Step2: Meet in the bathroom of your favorite bus-stop near said residence.

Step3: Fuck eachother.

HA! well done sir