Author Topic: Takanori Gomi (spoiler)  (Read 1804 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Takanori Gomi (spoiler)
« on: August 01, 2010, 06:34:01 PM »
Imressive win in devastating fashion, that was a sweet lead left followed by a right hook.  Tyson should realize he's not as good a striker as he thinks he is, he wouldve been better off doing what he said he was gonna do in the pre fight hype video.
Predictions
 40/61

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
Re: Takanori Gomi (spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 06:51:03 PM »
Imressive win in devastating fashion, that was a sweet lead left followed by a right hook.  Tyson should realize he's not as good a striker as he thinks he is, he wouldve been better off doing what he said he was gonna do in the pre fight hype video.

that was a nice right by Gomi. He really dedicated to that shot inside off that left.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 06:59:39 PM »
that was a nice right by Gomi. He really dedicated to that shot inside off that left.

He's good with that right hook, he dropped Nick Diaz and KO'd Azeredo with that shot.  It seems like he puts so much into that hook it throws his opponents off because it takes a little longer to get there, it's hard to time shots like that. 
Predictions
 40/61

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 07:11:49 PM »
He's good with that right hook, he dropped Nick Diaz and KO'd Azeredo with that shot.  It seems like he puts so much into that hook it throws his opponents off because it takes a little longer to get there, it's hard to time shots like that. 

I remember that diaz fight. Put him on his a$$. That was a good match up. Gomi seemed to completely gassed himself in that match. But then again that 10 minute rd was a beast.   

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 07:49:33 AM »
For some reason I really Gomi.  Maybe it's his name
No Worries 4 me

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 08:28:00 AM »
And thumbs down to Griffin.   Wouldn't shake hands with Gomi after the fight.  Lousy move imo

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 04:40:19 PM »
I like Gomi a lot-- I hope he stays on the winning track and gets back some of his former glory from Pride.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 06:12:03 PM »
it was the knockout punch that did it

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 02:33:37 PM »
gomi is so funto see when he gos on those big combos. Good fighter! UFC and pride are very different and offten times just the rules can change who's on top or not!
P

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 06:45:04 AM »
I like Gomi a lot-- I hope he stays on the winning track and gets back some of his former glory from Pride.

Meltdown.